BTS ♡ Lost Boys AU | Part 2

"You want to know more about us?" Yoongi asked.
I nodded.
"Like what?"
"I don't know... like... hobbies. What are your hobbies?" I asked.
"I like to draw." Jungkook spoke up.
"Oh really?"
He nodded.
"Are you good at it?"
"I guess." He shrugged. "Do you... want to see some of my drawings?"
"Yes please." He grinned.

He got up and walked upstairs.

"What about you Hoseok?" I asked.
"Me?"
"Yes." I giggled.
"Oh. I like to dance." He blushed a little.
"Cool! Could you show me some moves?"
"Sure."

He got up and started dancing immediately. His moves were so smooth and fluid. I watched in amazement as he danced. When he finished his shirt performance he bowed and went to sit back down on the couch.

"That was amazing." I clapped.

About that time Jungkook came back down to the living room with a stack of drawings.

"Here." He shyly banded them to me.

I looked down at the artwork in front of me. There were sketches of his friends and sketches of trees, the ocean, flowers and just whatever came to his mind I suppose.

"Wow. These are incredible."
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah. You're really talented." I said handing the drawings back to him.
"What about you Yoongi?" I asked.
"Oh. I like to rap."
"Rap?!"
"Yeah." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.
"Could you show me?" I asked bashfully.
"Okay."

He looked at Hoseok. Hoseok immediately started beatboxing. Yoongi cleared his throat and started rapping. The way his words flowed and rhymed. It was insane.

When he finished, he was out of breath.

"Wow." I clapped. "That's amazing."
He giggled shyly and mumbled a small thank you.
"Jimin?" I asked turning towards the cute boy.
"I can sing."
"Really? Let's hear it."

Jimin seemed to be preparing himself. He took in a deep breath before singing. His voice was so soft and smooth. His vocal range is amazing.
When he finished singing he looked a bit embarrassed. I guess my reaction had him feeling a little shy.

"Your voice is so beautiful." I said to him.
"Oh really? I messed up a little."
"I didn't notice."
"You're too nice Y/n." Jimin said as he sat back down and started working on my hair again.

"Taehyung?"
"Oh. Well I like taking pictures."
"That sounds nice. Um... where did you get a camera?" I asked.
"I found it." He shrugged. "Anyway here's some pictures I took." He said pulling out a stack of photos from his pocket.
"Oh, you totally carry them around with you." I said to myself.
"Here." He grinned and handed me the stack of photos.

I looked through them. There were all kinds of pictures. Pictures of the beach, the trees, the sky. There were even some of the boys.

"These look very professional."
"You think so?" He asked.
I nodded.

Taehyung placed the photos back into his pocket.

I was about to fall asleep with Jimin playing with my hair. I'm so relaxed right now.
I jumped a little when Jin burst into the room announcing that dinner was ready.

"Hey I'm not finished with Y/n's hair yet." Jimin pouted.
"I'll make a plate for you Y/n." Namjoon said.
"Thank you."

Moments later Namjoon came back with a plate of food.

"Here you go." He smiled and set the plate down on front of me.
"Thank you Namjoon."

The food looked delicious. I'm not sure what it was but it looked amazing.
The others took their places in the living room and started eating.

I got a small bite of food and blew on it to cool it off before eating it.

"Woah. Jin this is amazing."
"Thank you. Cooking is my specialty, besides looking good."
"Oh." I giggled.
"So Y/n can you remember how you got here?"
"Not exactly. I remember I took a boat out and went sailing. Then there was a big storm. I woke up on the beach and started wandering around into the woods and passed out from exhaustion I guess. I can't remember details." I said stirring my food around.
"Oh man. That sounds crazy. Do you know what happened to your boat?" Hoseok asked.
"No. I don't recall seeing it washed up on the beach either. I don't know how I'll get back home." I said.

The boys seemed a bit sad after I said that.

"You could always just... stay with us." Jungkook spoke up quietly.
"Stay with you guys? I don't know."
"You'll be really happy here I promise. We have everything you'll need here." Jimin said.
"We'll take good care of you." Taehyung said.

I looked to Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi. I trusted them the most.

"It's you decision Y/n." Namjoon said, Jin and Yoongi nodded in agreement.
"If it helps the the situation any, I'd love it if you stayed." Yoongi admitted shyly.
"Me too." Jin agreed.

I looked around at all seven of them. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were giving me puppy eyes which only made the decision harder.

"Well... I don't really have anything to go back to, plus my boat is gone. What about clothes, toiletries, makeup, a hairbrush?" I asked thinking if all the things I need.
"We can get you all that." Taehyung spoke up. "Neverland has everything! You don't need to worry about it."

I thought about it for a moment. I still feel uneasy about choosing to move in on a whim, but I trust these boys, oddly enough. And I mean... this is Neverland. I didn't even know it existed until today.

"So?" Jimin asked pulling me from my thoughts.
"Okay. I'll live with you guys."
"Really?!" Hoseok squeaked.
"Why not?" I laughed.
"Y/n we'll make sure you never regret your decision!" Taehyung beamed.

All seven of them pulled me in for a hug.

"Welcome to the family!"