The love between a master and a maid - Zen x Mc (VERY NSFW)

You came home, hungry after a hard workday. You don't know why but since a few days you always were turned on. The only thing you could think about was masturbate and Sex. A lot of sex. You decided to do it now. Zen was still at work and there was no need for you as a manager to be there. So you went to your bedroom, laid on the bed and took your phone searching for some audios you took while you and Zen had sex. Yeah, you were a naughty girl when it came up to this. You always recorded him when you two had a hot night. You clicked on ,On' and the naughty voice of your boyfriend was already making its effect. Your panties were already so wet. You couldn't handle it. You took your hand and touched it over your underwear moaning his name. You felt you were about to come and couldn't handle it, you took your fingers which were over your panties and touched your clit and made sure you would come. ,,Amazing~" you panted.

You wanted more. And more. You needed Zen but he wasn't here and you were cumming too quickly. You took out your big Zen, so was your vibrators' name and began to fuck yourself with it.
You wanted to go deeper but you heard Zen's voice. You knew you needed to stop but the record was so good and Zen was already cumming. Your head began to spin, ready to cum when - it stopped.
You cried, moaned and were frustrated. You looked up and Zen was standing there, holding your hand making sure, you would stop doing it by yourself. He heard the record and a smile was on his lips. He knew-you missed him.
But you couldn't stand it. You threw your hips up to him. Down, up, down up, moaning for his name, wanting him to lick you.

He hold your hips and licked once leaving a really good feeling. He looked at your vagina, fully wet and ready to be fucked. He licked his lips.
,,I would love to lick your clit, your pussy has such a good color but you did something awful and as a master I can't forgive you."
You cried and really wanted to do it.
,,But you can make sure I forget~" he told you.
,,Master.... ah master, give me your hand~ quickly. I need your fingers." you told him with your sexy voice and he gave you his fingers. You spread them, stood up and inserted them in you. You were now riding on his hand.
,,This wasn't my intention."
,,Mh~ Ah...AH yeah... uh, I know. I'm your maid. As a maid I need to serve you. Deeper! Give me four fingers - YEAH there. There there there
!" he found your point and you moved quicker cuming into his fingers. He licked them and you felt something hot leaving your pussy.

You rubbed it against his knee. And he felt the wetness even on the knee over the Jeans. His member grew and you saw it.

You made it free licking it as you went on your knees. One hand was pumping into you and the other one was simulating your hard nipple while you gave him a blowjob. The more he moaned... well you were wet but now the water was flowing out of your pussy.
,,I'm....coming!" he moaned.
You took it all in. The hot, white juice. It was amazing. You still were fucking yourself with your finger but again, before you could cum he hold you back.

,,No babe. I will do it...are you ready?" and after you gave him your okay he fucked you deep. It went in right away and very good. You moaned, it was amazing. He took you on his lap, you riding on him.
,,Faster, faster Mc!" he told you, already to cum again.
You did it and couldn't take it longer ,,Omg Zen...!! ZENNY, deeper, Zenny fuck me deeper!!"
,,Here I go!"

The two of you cum together. You hugged him and he kissed you again.
,,You were amazing"
,,Thank you, I love you"

And so you felt asleep together, full with his cum.
Well afterwards you needed to clean the bed...