RFA +Minor Duo with a MC who says jokingly ,,I don't''

at the wedding but says ,,I do'' at the end

Jumin

The two of you were really nervous.
You didn't meet for the last two days and now you were going to marry.
Your hands trembled and you could just imagine how Jumin looked.
When the time came, Zen walked with you to the altar.
Jumin showed you a faint smile.
You brightly smiled at him and took his hand, whispering that it was fine.
,,You're so beautiful." he told you.
,,Thank you." you answered and decided to listen to the priestess in front of you.
,,Do you Mc, take this man, Jumin Han to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?
If so, answer "I DO."" she asked you.
Jumin smiled at you, expecting for a yes.
You however said ,,No. I don't"
Everyone in the hall snapped, none expected this.
Even Jumin left his mouth open.
,,I'm already doing it." you chuckled.
And kissed him.
,,No fair." he mumbled and hugged yo strongly.

Zen

Finally the time came when the two of you could hold a wedding.
However, Zen's parents still missed.
You remember how long he was depressed.
But then you got a big announcement and you couldn't push the marriage anymore.
You had to marry.
And this is what you wanted to tell him today.
And perhaps give him a heart attack.
When the priest asked you if you wanted to marry Zen, you said ,,I don't"
The only one who were there wasthe RFA and your family and they were surprised, almost disappointed.
,,Mc...was this too much for you?" Zen asked with a trembling voice.
,,(I don't)...want to live without you anymore. Especially not since I'm expecting." you ended your sentence.
,,Promise me that you will always let me speak when we're married!" you laughed and kissed him.

Yoosung

,,I don't" you answered and looked at Yoosung who was almost crying.
,,But Mc...." he mumbled and wanted to touch you.
,,I would like to." you told him and began to laugh, making everyone breath again.
,,Ohhh why are you so mean?!" he whined and took your hand.
,,Because you're so cute when you're angry!" you responded and chuckled.
,,I'm not cute! I'm a man!" he snapped and kissed you strongly.
,,A cute man." you breathed when he parted and kissed him again.

Saeyoung

Two hours before the marriage Saeyoung decided to play a prank on you and destroyed your dress.
You were crying and hyperventilating due to the event.
,,Are you fucking crazy?! It was her dress!" Zen yelled at Saeyoung who was trying to not laugh.
,,Funny." Zen snapped and went away.
,,Mc, don't cry! Mr Han already organized the same dress. Don't worry" Jaehee tried to calm you.
,,It's just a dress." Saeran whispered and took a few glares by the other members.
But luckily you still got a dress and you sweared that you would pay it back....
That's why you said ,,No I don't" when the priest asked you if you wanted to marry Saeyoung.
Saeyoung began to laugh and wanted to take your hand but you slapped his fingers.
,,What can you give me?" you asked him.
Saeyoung looked at you while your guests, the RFA, began to laugh.
,,Ähh..."
,,Mh? Nothing." you responded and glared at him.
Out of the blue Saeyoung kneed in front of you and begged for your forgiveness.
,,I love you." he cried.
,,That's what I wanted to her." you responded and nodded to the priest.
,,Are you serious?" he asked you.
,,Btw, the dress you destroyed was bought with your money, just like the new dress.." you whispered him and noticed his face going numb.

Saeran

You knew how much your future husband was nervous.
That he wouldn't survive such a joke but still you had to do it because you were sure that you were going to marry just once.
And so, when you got asked, you answered with ,,I don't", making Saeran's face go pale in a second.
,,B...but?" he wanted to ask you while he trembled.
,,I do." you answered and kissed him.
When you parted, he was even paler.
,,Oi, it's me who should faint after a kiss, don't do that!" you laughed.

Jihyun

You came up with the idea after your mother asked you how you could marry Jihyun.
,,I don't understand." you told her.
,,Well, I'm not against it, I just want to make sure that he's the one you love. That you're fine with him. He made you wait for so long....and he was in love with a crazy woman...." your mother told you.
,,Don't worry." you told her and chuckled.
When the time came and he already responded with a yes, you decided to make him wait a bit.
You looked around, looked at him and saw his smile slowly fading away.
Then you responded with an ,,I don't."
And when a minute passed and everyone wanted to begin to cry, you responded with an ,,I do".
,,Why did you do that?" he asked you afterwards, happy that you were finally his wife.
,,For a short moment I wanted to pay you back for the long wait..." you told him honestly.
BONUS!

Vanderwood

You knew that he wasn't interested in you.
And so you wondered why you were marrying him.
To be honest everything you did was real.
You were unsure if you should even marry him.
When Vanderwood answered ,,I do" in such a bored voice, you began to become unsure. Did he even love you?
,,I don't." you answered, trying to hold back tears.
,,Why?" Vanderwood asked you.
Still with a Pokerface.
,,Because it wouldn't change anything for you!" you cried.
,,Of course it would." he told you and packed you.
,,Dummy. Of course I do." you responded and kissed him.