Saeyoung

After your marriage you just began with the bad time of your life
but it was okay, you could also go over this situation.
The two of you were finally good and were planning a family.
You were pregnant and of course you had mood swings.
,,I hope that nothing happens today. You would be afraid of MC!''Saeran told Zen and Yoosung
,,No way that Mc can become so like you told us.''
But he thought wrong - in the next moment the only thing the RFA saw was Rika.
She laughed ,,Why didn't you tell me? I want to have fun with you. That's an apology to my sun...''
,,What?''
you asked
,,Of course I want to say sorry to all of you. I think I hurted you a bit.''
Everyone was silent. But MC was angry- and pregnant

,,A BIT?! ONLY A BIT?! YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND DRUGGED MY BROTHER- IN-LAW! YOU MADE MY HUSBAND SUFFER! JUMIN HAS NONE TO DRINK WINE ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU KILLED HIS BEST FRIEND! YOU KILLED HIM! DON'T SAY SORRY, YOU LITTLE-''
,,Whoah! MC! You're pregnant. Let her be.''
,,Yes. He's right. Your pregnant. I will simply call the security'
'Jumin agreed with Saeyoung.
,,NOT BEFORE I KILLED HER!'' you screamed and cried.
Rika made you suffer. You just wanted to be there for your friends.
,,It's okay. I'm sorry but V deserved this. It was his fate. And-''
Saeyoung couldn't hold you.
So you slapped Rika. ,,Don't say this things to the man who loved you the way you are. Don't!''
,,I told you. Mc in a pregnant form is scary.''Saeran said to Zen and Yoosung.
With this Yoosung told Rika to go home together and called a specialist to take her away. That was the best.
,,You okay?''Saeyoung asked worried.
,,Well, I wanna have this really good Ice cream Jumin talked about. I want it now. I just saved our happiness. I need something.''
,,Of course, princess.''