RFA with a Mc with Fibromyalgia

Jumin

He already did everything he could, he just felt so bad.
Fibromyalgia is also triggered by stress....
Every time you lay in the bed, helpless because of your pain and your sleepless nights, he feels like crying.
But for you he wants to be strong.
,,Jumin, my headache....help me'' you once called him after you felt really bad.
That day he rushed to you and held you in his arms.
And this was the day, he cried with you for the first time.
You luckily found pills to help you go through the pain and he always tried to make it as comfortable as possible.

Zen

He felt so bad after the two of you had an accident.
But it got worse.
,,Mr Ryu. Your girlfriend is feeling that way because she has Fibromyalgia. This disease was triggered by the accident you had.''
,,That's why she can't sleep and wakes up in pain or feels as if she had the flu?'' he asked afraid.
Since that day he makes sure to help you with everything.
You can't do all house tasks and working is also really hard.
The time when you lied in bed for three month was the worse one for him even if he didn't feel any pain.
,,Mc? Mc please tell me, where are you in pain?'' sometimes he's that helpless and afraid that he just cries in the bedroom.
,,Zenny, my muscles...and abdomen...and I'm feeling sick!'' he always stays by your side, ready to help you.

Yoosung

You really never noticed.
You just thought it was because of your menstruation.
It was very painful for you and Yoosung couldn't even touch you
,,IT HURTS!''
It was also almost normal for you to feel afraid or depressed.
and of course you had mood swings.
,,Yoosung! It's just my period!'' you always tried to tell him.
,,No! I know what to do! Let's go!''
Since you found out Yoosung called the RFA for help and did everything he could to help you.
It wasn't really clear what triggered the illness but he still helped you so much.
,,In good and bad times, remember? We promised!''

Jaehee

A sharp pain was going through your body.
You never were that sensitive to cold or pain like that day.
You were even unable to walk.
,,Mc, oh god Mc! Don't worry! I will call Jumin and ask for a doctor! I'm sure he will help us!''
Jumin really did so and even came over to check on you.
the diagnostic was Fibromyalgia.
Jaehee cried for a little while but tried to act strong.
,,Together, together we can do this, Mc!''
Of course you would. She knew the disease better than you and was always calm when you were in pain or sick.

Saeyoung

He read your medical document and knew everything about this disease.
He just didn't know how tiresome it was, for both.
You had restless nights, waking up in pain, being unable to walk for months or just depressive.
The moments he was afraid were, when you cried.
He never knew what to do and tried to calm you but it was also hard ,,Saeyoung! It hurts there...!'' after all he could do nothing for you.
,,GOSH! SHE'S THE ONE IN PAIN AND YOUR'RE CRYING!'' Saeran one day yelled at him.
Since that day he was strong for you and calm.
Whenever you felt sick or were in pain, Saeyoung had the best idea and could always make you smile!