Workplace

It was just 2 pm when you touched your sex.

You were just so wet.
What were you doing here?
Your hands trembled as you watched the people in the shop coming in and out.
You looked at your phone, still one hour.
Two red haired men came in, your boyfriend and his brother of course.
Seeing your lover made you blush in a red tone.

Your panties were soaked with your juice by now and seeing his face didn't help you.
,,Why are you so red? Do you have a fever?" Saeran asked you and touched your front.
,,N-no...!" you tried to explain.
..Go and take a break, I will work for you." Saeyoung understood you.

But before you could go away, your boyfriend appeared behind you and touched your sex.
You were wearing a dress so it was really simple for him touching you.
,,Wow...why are you so wet?" he whispered in your ear.
A silent moan left you mouth.
You tried to put more pressure, you wanted to feel his thick fingers between your folds.
,,Not here, Mc..." he mumbled as he softly massaged your clit.
Your nipples got hard, your bones trembled and it was too late.
You couldn't stand anymore.
You were kneeling in front of him, your sex was exposed at him.
Saeran kneeled too and began to lick you while you tried to stay silent.
Saeyoung chuckled as he talked to the other guests who apparently didn't hear your moans.

Saeyoung's member was also growing. By now you were lying on your back, the end of your dress in your mouth to stay silent while Saeran finger fucked your ass and licked your wet pussy.
You didn't miss Saeyoung's big cock. You knew how painful it was, being hot but not able to masturbate.
You decided help him.
He was your boyfriend's brother after all.
You touched his pants and began to rub his growling member.
Saeran looked at you, jealousy was written all over his face.
He unzipped his pants and trusted his pounding member inside of your wet pussy.
You didn't want to orgasm yet but Saeyoung's pounding meber between your hands and Saeran's cock inside of your walls made you crazy.
,,Faster..." Saeyoung mumbled as he smiled to a new guest.

He was amazed that you were able to keep it low.
Saeran began to move his hips quicker, you couldn't hold your moans anymore.
,,Ah....fucking god yeah.." you mumbled in your dress as you came on his hard penis.
But he still didn't come.
Instead he removed his cock from your walls and placed his sex on your face.
You sucked at his hard penis, kissed his length and touched his hot ass with your finger after you touched your hot pussy.
He moaned and released himself in your mouth.
He wasn't the only one, his brother did the same in your hand.

The last guest left the shop. Saeyoung was relieved, he collapsed on the floor, his dick twitched.
You looked at him, Saeran's cum was still on your lips.
,,Do you want too...?" you asked him as you tried to breath normally again.

,,Yes please..." Saeyoung moaned as you began to suck him.
,,Don't leave me out, badass!" Saeran yelled as he began to suck your ass....