Lonely Mc x Jumin

BASED OF @littleivor/ comic on Tumblr

The RFA had another party and it was a success! You sat with the group at a table, you were all so tired. ,,Uff...just think about three years ago...who could have imagined that we would hold a new party?" you laughed.

,,Yes, we were pretty shocked..." Jaehee started with a smile.
,,Who would not, if a beautiful lady would be trapped in HIShouse?!" Zen snapped a bit angry.

,,But I still don't understand how you could answer an unknown message...you should have gone as soon as it was safe enough for you..." Seven looked at you. He looked somehow angry.

Even Jumin noticed his angry gaze on you. He knew that Zen loved you but Seven?
He stroked your hand but you got up. Jumin looked at you. To be honest he was pretty interested to know why you answered Unknown's Message but he could also feel that this was an emotional moment for you.

,,HAHAHAHAHA!" you laughed. Everyone looked at you with a shocked face.

,,Seven! Do you really think that I would fall this low? Would you really think that I, a grown up woman, would answer an unknown message if I had something to lose?!" you were angry. Who was he to say something like that?

Jumin got up right away and took your wrist ,,I think we should all go now.''

Once you were in his car he started to talk ,,Do you want to tell me something?''

,,I rebelled and was kicked out. I thought I was okay with it but...some robbers killed them in our own house. I saw the pictures, my Mom protected my three years old brother and my Dad was killed in the living room. It's scary how people can kill a mother and her son...'' you whispered.

You looked at him, his eyes were wet while you were already crying.

,,I thought they were nothing but plain people but after they died I was left alone.....My Dad often told me to not answer any messages or to bring things I find to the police. But in the very moment Unknown asked me to go to that place, to Rika's place, I asked myself who would care about me now.''

Jumin didn't say anything, he just hugged you while you cried in his neck. You could feel the love he felt for you.

,,I care about you...I love you so much and I won't let you go that easily, Mc....did they find the robbers?''

,,Yes, yes, they found them I also saw them...and...I love you too...if I'm not asking too much, could you please grant me this wish? Don't let me go...''

,,I won't......''