RFA with a Mc who was suffering from amnesia and had a fake identity

Jumin

It was a nice day at first.
But this nice day you spend with your cat was destroyed.
Your husband, nobody else than Jumin Han, was furious and you were the reason.
,,Jumin, like I told you! I don't remember this name!'' you tried to calm him down.
,,Are you saying that my guards found a woman that could be your twin?'' he asked you annoyed.
You looked at the picture. It was you but the woman there had black hair.
,,We're going to meet this man.'' he told you as he packed your things. Yes, you were going to meet your past husband.
You were afraid. You had mixed feelings.
,,Yes, you are Mc. We were married. We knew each other for such a long time. But you got into an accident and forgot our love. Amnesia. I lied to you and told you your currently name. I tried to fight for our love but....'' the man finally confessed.
Jumin left the room. He knew there was no space for him. You would probably go back to that man now that you remembered him.
And you really came out together with him.
,,Jumin...'' you began with tears in your eyes.
,,Good bye.'' you kissed the other man on the cheek.
,,I'm sorry. I can remember a little bit more now but...this man is my only love.'' you told him.
,,I understand. I'm sorry for not fighting hard enough.''
At the end of the day you were lying in your big bed with Jumin. You looked through pictures your past husband handed over to you.
,,Did you really think I would lie to you? Or leave you?'' you asked Jumin a bit down.
,,There are so many feelings I still don't know, Mc...I don't know but I know, that I'm happy right now.''

Zen

It was crazy how something beautiful could turn into a living hell.
You sat there, in front of a woman.
She said that she was your mother.
,,I tell you! You were involved in a big fight and had amnesia. The next day I searched for you, you were gone!''
,,Miss, that's impossible. My girlfriend here-‚''
,,No, Zen. She could be actually right. I was in the hospital bed and suddenly a stranger came an gave me an intentity...I didn't know what to do and took it. I had to escape...'' you told him.
Zen was really shocked.
So this woman was actually your mom? He was a bit sad since he was happy to have something in common with you, being alone without loving parents...
But he was also happy. He knew how sad you were.
,,But I would first like to make some tests to be sure.'' you told her.
,,Of course.''
In the evening Zen was hugging you. You were unable to rest.
,,Mc...I'm sorry...I love you so much...I will support you no matter what!''

Yoosung

You didn't know why but you always had such weird dreams, you being a mom, married...
You thought, you just could foreseen your future with Yoosung.
But this though of you...somehow it was destroyed.
,,Yoosung, you can read it in every manga, they have amnesia and in the end they forget the present and get lost into the past.'' Seven said as he talked to a crying mess.
Right now, a woman and a baby were in your living room.
Apparently they were your mother and your child.
,,Your husband, this child's father abused you and you somehow got amnesia....well, he gave you a fake identity....I'm sorry for all this.''
Indeed, you changed your blonde hair because you never knew your true identity. But now it was different.
,,Yoosung...I think she's right.'' you confessed.
Yoosung was scared, he knew, they were going to take you away.
,,So, would you accept it, if we adopt this child? Of course, we first need to make some tests but...this could be our chance!''
He was shocked...so you didn't want to leave him?
He was really happy.
You told the whole RFA the truth and how you forgot your real identity.
Jumin made sure to search your past lover in order to make him pay for everything he did.
But to be honest, you were happy that this happened. Thanks to him you could meet Yoosung!

Jaehee

,,You're...!'' a strange group entered your coffee shop and looked at you, while you served them.
They seemed to recognize you, this was the perfect moment!
Everything you could remember was, that you lied in a strange, white room. And that a person helped you.
You didn't know anything.
The person thought, that you were escaping and so the best idea was to dye your hair and to use a fake identity.
,,Mc...I don't know if this is really a good idea...'' Jaehee told you.
You also told her that the group wanted to meet you to tell you everything.
It wasn't only you.
Jaehee too, she was troubled with this.
,,What's importand right now isn't the past but the future...don't you think?''
And she was right.
You decided to not meet them and to just keep living as Mc.
If there would be a reason for you, to remember your past, you would do, right?

Saeyoung

,,Who the hell are you?!'' Saeyoung asked you one evening.
,,What do you mean?!'' you screamed back at him. He was just so mean right now.
,,Saeran and I found out that your name isn't Mc...!
Who the hell sent you?!'' you knew, Saeyoung wasn't angry but scared.
,,Saeyoung I really don't know what you're talking about!'' you cried.
You really didn't know.
But luckily, Vanderwood helped you out.
,,Not long ago, a girl went missing. We don't know why but apparently one of us hurt her.
If someone would have found out that the agency almost killed a commoner....well, after we found out, that this girl had amnesia, we used the chance.
We build a fake life for her. Told her lies, dyed her hair and told her a fake name.''
Everything was so real but so surreal at the same time...
,,See? She's already crying since three hours.''
,,Saeran! You told me this!''
But luckily, he convinced you to come out of the room.
He hugged you and kissed you while you cried in his chest.
,,I don't know who I am...maybe I had a family...but I forgot them!'' you sobbed.
He really felt guilty about that but he promised you, he would find out who you really were.