RFA + Minor Duo come back home to see Mc cleaning & dancing to dangerous Woman

Anon asked: RFA + Mino Duo come home and see Mc cleaning the house while dancing to Ariana Grande's Song ,,dangerous woman''

To be honest, I never listened to this song, I didn't even know it....but I'm happy that I could listen to it thnks to you. While listening I could catch up a few ideas, thanks! Please enjoy!

JJumin

Jumin was surprised.
He just got a call that you sent everyone home and that the security should stay outside.
Jumin wasn't angry but more concerned that something happened to his wonderful wife.
Or that she was hiding something.
He immediately wanted to go home and make sure that everything was alright.
When he came home and saw what you were wearing, he was a bit.... embarrassed.
You were cleaning and half dancing through the house.
Your sexy voice echoed through the wall.
When you saw him, you stopped and smiled at him.
Jumin hugged you and kissed your beautiful lips and made you giggle as he nipped at your skin.

Zen

,,What? My girlfriend is on vacation?" Zenny asked the staff.
They just gave him a nod.
Your Zenny took his things and rushed back home even through the Director was yelling at him.
The thought that you could be ill made him worry about you so much...
But when he came home and saw you in a pink underwear he was rather amused to see you.
You moved your hips and danced in the room while you wished the floor.
,,Something 'bout you makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't...."
,,Really? Then I will take you." Zen whispered as he heard you and began to rub himself at you.

Yoosung

It was so late in the evening and everything Yoosung wanted to do was to come home and watch a nice movie with you and perhaps fall asleep.
But when he stopf in front of the door, he heard a woman's voice.
,,Huh? Do we have visitors?" Yoosung mumbled to himself.
His dream was crushed at once.
But then he opened the door and realized that the voice was from the Radio.
,,Something 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman...." the voice sang while you moved your hips up and down.
You were half nacked, just a towel covered you up while you did the kitchen.
,,Mc...?" Yoosung whined while he blushed.
,,Something 'bout you...." you moaned and approached your red blushed husband.

Jaehee

,,The way we're moving, like introducing...." you moaned as you rubbed your sexy body against the bed while you did the bedsheets .
Jaehee wasn't at home so you decided to listen to some sexy music and do her bed.Just that you were so in rage that you didn't hear Jaehee enter the apartment and then, of course, her room.
,,Mc can I-what are you...?" Jaehee snapped when she saw you in a black underwear.
,,Ohh I'm so sorry I...." you began to breath heavier.
,,Nothing." Jaehee chuckled and sat in front of you and began to nipple at your skin, making you moan louder.

Saeyung

You knew that he had cameras all over the house.
And you knew that he was working overtime.
You needed to do something, when you heard the song in the radio.
,, I wanna savor safe it for later the taste, the flavor because I'm a taker....." you yelled all over the place and began to tidy up the living room while moving you hips to the camera.
Then you heard the door and steps.
,,Okk. I was in front of the cass..." Saeyoung told you while opening his jacked.
,,And then you appeared." he told you with a low voice.
,,And out of the blue your butt was in my screen" he chuckled as he opened his pants.

Saeran

You couldn't understand how people couldn't like to tidy up their house. It was you favorite thing to do. Especially while listening to music. you were listening to Ariana Grande's song and decided to dance more than to tidy up the place.But this was okay. Because even when Saeran came home and saw you, he didn't say anything. On the other side he sat on the sofa and watched you while you began to clean the place and and moved your slender body.

Jihyun

This boy is so innocent.
But, you wanted to test his line.
And so you began to strip and dance to the Song.
You touched your hips, moved your head and sang loudly while cleaning the bath.
Jihyun came home and saw you.
His eyes grew bigger as he saw your body, his camera still in one hand.
He couldn't stop himself for talking a picture of your beautiful body.
You looked at him, your hair all messy and your smile in his eyes.
,,Hi dear." you moaned.
,,Something 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman..." you almost whispered as he went on to take pictures of you.