Yoosung

After that all he's in shock. You also. You can't go sopping without being afraid.
And playing LOLOL is not the same anymore. But you do well.
The RFA helps you and is behind you, also Saeran.
But you don't know how you came to this place., Mint Eye.
You went there with the RFA. You need to make this place in something better, Jumin bought the building and plans a house for children like Saeran and Saeyoung, without parents or happiness. It's a beautiful project you do together as the RFA.
,,RFA. Shouldn't we change the Name?''you ask out of the blue.
It's silent but everyone is okay with it. Jaehee bought coffee and you sit at the floor and talk about other names.
,,MFA! M for MC.'' Yoosungs idea wasn't really bad ,,Well, but I'm also a new member...''
,,Not anymore, MC.
'' Saeyoung said holding your hand ,,Oi! Take your hands away from my wife!'' Yoosung tells his best friend.
You actually forgot that you are at Mint Eye.
,,Yoosung, didn't I taught you to not be so violent? My dear, violence is not good!'' a lovely voice says.
When everyone turns around you see a woman with blonde hair.
You feel Saeyoungs hand trembling since it's on yours and Yoosung is totally afraid.

,,I came here to say sorry to my love and sun, I didn't expected you to be here! That's a sin! Let's be the RFA again! Mc, you don't need to be the head anymore, I will do it like-''with that you take your fully bravery and pushed her on the floor. With your feet you stepped on her stomach, only a bit to make her shriek.
,,You're not somebody we want in the RFA.''you tell her with a hateful sight.
,,I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.... but do you know what the RFA MEANS?! Rika's Fundraising Association . AND I'M RIKA!''
,, You may be Rika and this maybe WAS your RFA. But today it's something else!''
,,YOU CAN'T DO THIS BECAUSE I AM-''

Now you were holding her chin with your shoe making so, that she looked right at you,, It's VFAG. It stand for V's Fundraising Association Group. In memory of him and as a Group! AND I'M THE HEAD WITH MY FRIENDS! EVERYBODY WILL HAVE RIGHTS TO SAY SOMETHING. You don't deserve this people as friends. The one who are breaking the rules are scum but the ones who don't look after their friends are even worser than scum! (Quote by Naruto) SO GO AWAY!''
With this sentence you take you're shoe away and turn away.
,,Don't ever try to do something bad. I hate you but next time I will kill you for sure, after hurting my friends and killing OUR SUN AND SAVIOR.''