RFA + V forget a special day for Mc

Jumin

It was your and Jumin's special day today, you were married for four years.
Every year for you was really special so you couldn't wait to welcome him home.
You knew, he reserved a seat in your restaurant.
You ate there at your wedding.
You did this every year.
For him you prepared a really hot night, you couldn't wait for it.
While you looked for the perfect sexy dress, you were on skype with Yoosung.
,,Oppa, how's this?'' you asked him almost 20 times.
You waited a long time for Jumin, it was already past midnight and he still wasn't here.
Angry and sad you asked Jaehee.
,,We're eating dinner with very important business partner, why?'' so, she forgot too?
You looked inside your wedding ring, the date was right, it wasn't your mistake.
You decided to go to sleep and talk to him tomorrow.
The next day your husband was already eating. When he saw you, a big smile was on his lips.
You on the other side were in a really bad mood.
You waited for his excuse but nothing came. You waited for an explanation, but he stayed silent.
Days passed and Jumin didn't say anything about the last day and you ignored him. Until one day, you just packed your things and left.
You had no intention to go back to him.
You asked Yoosung and he let you in, of course.
Three hours later a man in a black suit stood in front of you, Jumin.
,,What are you doing here?'' you snapped at him, annoyed.
,,Mc...what are you doing here?'' he asked back. His voice was trembling. He was scared, you knew.
But you were hurt.
,,Jumin, last week, the day you came too late. What day was it?'' you asked him.
,,It was the....'' he stopped his speech and looked at you. Your eyes were already filled with tears.
,,Oh no, my love! I'm so sorry....! Please forgive me!'' he begged on his knees.
,,I...I wanted to complete this deal to go with you to Europe, do you remember? I wanted to make this deal so that we could stay there without interruption.'' he confessed. You felt a sharp pain in your chest and just hugged him.
You cried in his neck while you begged for forgiveness.
,,I'm sorry for being that selfish! But you pay so much attention to me that I overreacted...''
,,No, my love...I'm the dumb one...I'm sorry, please come back to me!''
,,Of course, Jumin!''

Zen

Your birthday was never that important for you.
But after you became Zen's girlfriend you cherished every day of your life together with him.
You were really excited to spend the day with him.
You waited so long for him but he somehow never came...
You fell asleep on the couch but when someone opened the door, your sleep was disturbed.
,,What took you so long, Hyun?!'' you asked him very angry.
,,Whut are you saing?'' he asked you drunk.
You were shocked, he was drunk, again?!
You just went to sleep again and decided to talk tomorrow to him.
But the next day wasn't very pleasant.
,,YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER! IT'S NOT UP TO YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I'M ALLOWED TO DO AND WHAT NOT!''
,,OF COURSE IT'S UP TO ME! YOU NEVER HAD A MOTHER!'' you snapped back but regretted the sentence you just said right away.
,,I'm sorry, Hyun it's just that-‚'
,,What's wrong with you? Just a simply day...'' he mumbled.
,,Yeah, you're right, Zen...Just a day for you... And we keep discussing because of that..I think I should leave.'' you told him.
You wanted to pack your things but you never could.
A crying mess hugged you in the next moment and sobbed ,,I just remembered...your birthday, right?''
,,Mhm...!'' you also cried.
You spent the half of the day hugged on the floor but it was really cute.
You enjoyed the time you spent with your boyfriend.

Yoosung

Today, ten years ago a mysterious woman entered the RFA.
That woman was you.
It was a begin of a wonderful friendship. Thanks to that day you met your husband.
You wanted to spend this special day with Yoosung and prepared everything because the next day you invited your friends.
When Yoosung came, he was quite shocked to see the fancy room.
,,Mc, what happened?'' he chuckled.
,,Yoosung! Welcome home, love! I prepared the room!'' you smiled at him.
But he still didn't understand and asked you about it.
,,Ah! Right! It was a messy day! I really wish Rika would be here.'' he mumbled.
You couldn't believe his words.
He just forgot a special day for you and wished that Rika was here?!
You were really angry but didn't want to destroy this day until...
,,Rika did a great job, didn't she? I never saw someone that amazing as her..'' he smiled as he talked about her.
Unbelievable!
,,WHY DIDN'T YOU MARRY HER?'' you asked him really angry.
The next day you just kept ignoring him.
The whole RFA noticed this, the atmosphere was really awkward.
,,What's going on between you?'' Seven laughed as he looked at you.
,,Just ask this LOLOL-Rika crazy ,,Man'' ‚'' you snapped annoyed.
,,Mc! I don't understand your problem! Stop being childish!''
This was too much for you.
With tears in your eyes you decided to leave, and Yoosung didn't stop you!
While you stayed outside, Jaehee tried to find out what your problem was.
,,YOOSUNG! How can you talk about another woman in front of your wife? Can't you understand a woman's feeling?!'' Zen snapped at him after he told Jaehee the topic of your discussion.
Yoosung finally understood that this was his mistake.
,,Mc...'' when he finally found you, his tears were already dry on his cheeks.
,,I'm sorry. Please, I didn't meant to...I was....I just...no. I'm so dumb...I'm stupid and I was the one who was childish! You were so happy about this day and I forgot and then talked about Rika...I'm sorry....could you please hug me?'' he asked you.
You looked up at him, he grew up since the first time you met him...
After a slightly nod, you cried in his chest as he rubbed your back.