RFA + Minor Trio with a Mc who hides her

own problems and helps them with their problems instead 

Jumin

Jumin Han's wife, Mc.
You were his wife but still, someone threatened you?!
It was true.
Someone sent you messages and told you, to stay alert.
You wanted to tell Jumin but you noticed that he was struggling with work and own problems.
,,My dad is in love with a new woman-again! Ahh and the new co-worker messed up...'' he told you tired.
You hugged him and told him to stay calm ,,Everything is all right, okay? The Co-worker needs time and your dad is blind with love....''
You decided to ask Seven to take care of your problem, to help you at least. But in the chat he told you about his worries
,,Miss Vanderwood is mean...and the agency...I don't have time to eat.....I CAN'T EAT...I need to go, Mc. Is something wrong?''
And so you ended up telling him nothing.
You stayed at home, you were barely going out.
You didn't even eat. You thought the Chief could use poison.
Luckily a bodyguard noticed your odd behavior and told Jumin about it.
Jumin took your phone while you were sleeping and read the messages.
He was angry. Angry at the person behind this all, at himself but also at you.
When you woke up Jumin was at your side, stroking your arm.
,,Hello, my Love. Don't worry. Luciel and my team are searching for the person who sent you those messages. But, why didn't you tell me?'' his voice was calm. You felt secure in his embrace and cried in his arms.
,,I'm so afraid but you have your own problems and I....I just.....I'm sorry!''
,,i'm not angry but for the future, just tell me, okay? I once told you, I want you to live a selfish life and put me aside too, promise me, Mc. Just tell me. I will protect you!''

Zen

You didn't know how you could tell him that everyone at work was mean to you.
You didn't want to be such a crybaby but everyone told you how ugly you were or that Zen was cheating on you.
Theses little voices were always following you, even at home.
Nothing worked at all, you knew, you were a bad manager.
And he still seemed to love you....
You decided to tell him that you felt uncomfortable, alone, that you were always cold because everyone hated you. Yes, none showed you warmth....
,,Zenny, can I talk to you?'' you asked him.
,,Of course, babe. Just a minute. I need to know this sentence...ahhh the director is killing me these days....and I hope we can pay our apartment...I'm sorry Mc...and my family....they still hate me. please be patient with me!'' he smiled at you.
You were hurt. He was fighting so hard for you and you were there, complaining about your work? No. You couldn't do this to him.
You decided to go on.
But one day he over heard a Co-worker of you.
He was shocked and helped you right away.
,,Why?'' he asked you, looking away.
,,Why didn't you tell me, Mc? Am I not good enough to help you with your problems?'' he asked you.
,,No, Zen! It's just...you were busy! You had things to do and....I thought I...You have problems on your own.'' you said a'with an almost silent voice.
,,Mc. All my problems are also yours. And so are your problems. They are also mine. Please, I want, at least, I want to help you with one thing, okay?''

Yoosung

You couldn't tell him that you boss just laid you of.
You couldn't.
It was the worst day. His job was enough but, what would he think about you?
You were helpless.
Tears falling down your red cheeks as you tried to find a solution.
You were afraid and your hands were trembling like a leaf.
You came home and acted normal.
,,How was your day, sweetie?'' he asked you happily.
You were about to tell him but he walked against the door.
,,Oh god Yoosung! Are you okay?'' you asked.
,,I'm sorry. My eyes are still useless. A dog died today. It was the same dog as Rika's....'' a tear left his eye.
,,Sally was a nice dog...'' you just couldn't tell him the truth.
You smiled and hugged him, resting his head on your chest ,,I'm sure she was...but now the dog is at Sally's side, with Rika. I'm sure they are happy.'' You stayed at home for the next days and Yoosung didn't notice since he came always later.
Just this day, he was earlier at home and found you, and the newspaper.
,,What's the meaning of this?'' he asked shocked.
,,Well...I'm just helping out a friend and...''
,,Don't lie to me, Mc.'' yes, an angry Yoosung was nothing funny, you knew.
And so you told him.
he hugged you and cried into your lap ,,I'm sorry I didn't listen to you! I shouldn't have talked about me! It's my fault! But Mc, i love you! You don't have to go to work! I'm happy the way we are now! Just stay here and wait for me and my love!'''