Royal MC and Jumin

,,No Dad! i won't marry this Prince! I heard that he's in love with his cat. DAD HIS CAT!''
,,Mc! Please, don't act like that. I met him and his father, they are good people and can take care of our land.''
,,The land is more important than me! I don't want this!''
,,Don't act spoiled! You're the princess of this land and I'm the King. You have to marry the Prince. You will become the Queen!''
,,I don't want to
!''you, the Princes, ran out of your beautiful castle. You were the Kings only child and since your mother, the Queen died, your Dad got colder.
,,The same as me! Don't make me laugh!'' you sighted as you thought about the thing your Dad told you. The prince also lost his mom.
You went outside in a beautiful Park and looked up to the sky. ,,What should I do?'' was your only thought. You wanted to call your friends but this was to sentimental...
You laid in the grass as you watched the clouds.... Yes. You were sure. You needed to talk to Jaehee, your best friend so you wanted to walk to her place when you collided with a young man wearing a hat. His hat now laid on the ground ,,Oh gosh I'm sorry! Are you hurt?''you asked. The young man was nobody than Jumin, who wanted to look around his new land since he was the Prince you were going to marry. He was also unhappy that he had to marry a woman who just wanted his money and a bigger castle. He recognized you immediately. You were his future wife but somehow you didn't know him! You talked with him as if he was a normal person!

,,No, thank you.'' he answered. He was already falling in love with you. He thought, you were like all the other girls but you looked different.
,,Why were you crying?''he asked you since he saw your red eyes.
,,Well, it's nothing. I'm just sad because i have to marry someone I don't even know!'' you brushed the whole situation off. But Jumin understood. ,,Yeah. I think I can understand what you mean. But you can just go and meet the person.''he said with a beautiful smile which made you look away. That was bad. Your heart began to beat... were you falling in love with him?

You couldn't...this would be painful! You didn't even know him! ,,Well... I heard that the person is really crazy!''you told him.

,,How?''he asked, still laughing. He really wanted to know what other people were telling about him ,,Well like, he loves his cat! I will be his wife but I won't become attention like his cat!''
,,Haha, are you jealous without knowing the person you're going to marry?'' but now you blushed. And at the same time he felt like he was going to fall in love with you, again.
Crap. She will hate me. ,,You should see this as a new adventure!'' was his last sentence before he stood up.
,,I would like to talk more but I'm sure, we will meet soon.''and with this he was gone. ,,What a weird guy....''your cheeks were so hot. You couldn't marry the prince. You were already in love.
,,Oh no! What was his name!'' but it was already too late. At Jaehee's place you told her everything. You couldn't change the fact.

A few days later you were talking with Jaehee in a beautiful hall, waiting for your fiance.
,,Are you sure, that you want to convince him to not marry you?'' ,,Yeah. I just can't forget the man I met.''
,,My dear guests, I will now present you the Prince, Jumin Han!'' the boy you once met at the beautiful garden was now walking down the stairs. He walked in your direction.
,,Hello, Princess. How are you? Are you now a little bit happier about your marriage?'' Jumin asked.
,,You know each other?'' Jaehee asked.
,,Well... he's the man I met in the Zen Garden...'' but he didn't let you talk. He took your hand and the music began to play while you were dancing.
,,I guess she will marry him after all.'' your dad stood near Jaehee and laughed. What a beautiful story.

A few years later, you were married with the King Jumin Han and were now Queen.
,,Queen Mc, is the food okay for you?'' ,,Yeah, thanks. You can go now.'' you were the nice and beautiful Queen of your homeland. Jumin decided to stay in your land leaving his home to his brother Jihyun.
,,Queen Mc, my love. How are you feeling?''
,,My lovely King. i already told you I'm okay and just pregnant!
''in fact you were pregnant. You really hoped it would be a boy to make your husband happy.
,,I need to check outside, would you wait here?''he asked with a grin.
You still couldn't believe it. You married your first love and it was an arranged marriage!
You were sitting on your throne waiting for Jumin. You were the most happiest woman on this land.