I'll find you Saeyoung x Mc

Mc gets kidnapped by Saeyong's dad (happy end)

@/khalifa on tumblr/ Instagram draw a comic about my story, maybe you want to check it out? 

It was late in the night. The day in the government just ended.
A man in a suit sat down on his big couch.
,,So many years, huh?'' he thought about his children. He didn't really know them. He wasn't even interested in them. He just made a woman pregnant. They would just bother his elections. After all he was going to become the president, if everything went well.

The TV was on.
,,RFA?'' he said. It looked interesting.
Jumin Han was shown.
,,Wow, this ass can even laugh.'' he said annoyed. He had nothing against the CEO's son but he was just annoyed. After all he could destroy everybody with his money.
He wanted to watch something else but he wanted to know more about Jumin Han.
,,Welcome to the Party which was hosted by Mc, we are the RFA. We raise money, like you know. I would like to thank Mc, the main host and her soon husband Saeyoung.''

As the camera zoomed to the two people the man could see two red haired boys and a woman.
,,Saeyoung...'' he whispered.
,,Saeyoung, Saeyoung...'' the boy, he looked so....as if he already saw this boy once. Behind him was standing a shy boy, he also had red hair.
He immediately saw, that the boys were siblings.

,,I would also like to say congratulations to the two of them, who are going to marry soon. I hope you have a wonderful time together.'' Jumin ended his speech.
,,RFA, Jumin Han, Saeyoung and Mc....'' the man turned pale.
Now, what if he would tell the whole story? The truth behind his promises. His past.
,,I need to do something...'' no, he came this far. This far. A little brat couldn't destroy everything now!

,,Jaehee, I'm so afraid...what if he runs away?'' you asked your best friend who sat beside you.
,,He won't run away, Mc. Saeyoung loves you. You're going to marry him today. Don't worry.''
,,You really think so?'' but before she could even give you a response someone opened the door.
,,Oh my gosh, Mc. You look.....beautiful. I....won't you marry me?'' Zen got flustered by just seeing you.
,,Shut up man. She's going to marry my brother.'' Saeran tries to punch Zen. He's also red.

Zen comes and hugs you. After he gave you a kiss on your cheek, he tells you ,,You look so good. Mc, you're going to be alright...''
You chuckle. Yeah, Zen was just too sweet.
,,Hey, Oppa! Don't you want to hug your sister-in-law?'' you ask Saeran while you laugh.
,,Shut up.'' but still, he hugs you.
You look indeed really good.
,,Here, I have something for you.'' he tells you and gives you a blue ring.
,,What's this?'' you ask him. It looks so beautiful.
,,Something blue.'' he tells you and looks away.
,,Ah! I have something too! Here, Yoosung got this for you. It's loaned from his mom.'' he gives you a necklace.
,,Here, I have something too.'' Jumin comes out of the blue with beautiful earrings for you.
,,And here's a bracelet from me. It's old, it was my grandma's.'' Jaehee says.
,,Guys...'' you look at them.
Something blue, something loaned, something new and something old. You once watched an anime, Peach Girl. It was about theSomethings four. Presents for a bride.

,,Wha! I can't cry or my make-up will be messed up!'' you laugh but still a tear comes out.
,,You should come soon, Mc. Saeyoung is already waiting for you.'' Saeran tells you and goes out, like the others.
Yes, today was your wedding day.
You were really nervous.
,,Okay, I will come soon.'' you promised.

They all left. Zen wanted to wait in front of the church since you asked him to bring you to Saeyoung.

Like Saeyoung you were left alone. But Zen was glad to do this for you.
Your wedding would be special.
The only guests were the RFA and Jumin's dad and Yoosung's parents.
You looked into a mirror. You looked like a real bride.
,,Now, time to go!'' you laughed happily.
But this special day would turn out as the worst day ever. You just didn't know.
You wanted to go out but someone opened the door.
,,I'm coming, just-‚'' a man in a black suit was standing before you.
You never saw him, who was he?
You wanted to ask but he grabbed your arm.
You wanted to scream but someone pressed a towel on your mouth.
It was soaked with some chemicals.