Mc has an unrequited love for the RFA

Jumin

Everyone knew that you were in love with him and that he loved you.
But somehow neither you or him wanted to confess.
It was only naturally that Chairman Han would give his son the command to get married as soon as possible.
The day of the wedding was your nightmare.
Jumin looked unhappy and you were death from the inside.
You began to cry at the ceremony. Everyone thought, that you were happy for Jumin but only the RFA knew that you were breaking down, you were dying in the most painful way.
Your love was marring someone else.
At the end of the ceremony you hide in Seven's car. You just had to let out the sobs and hiccups.
You couldn't bear with it. It was just too painful.

Zen

You never knew that Zen actually loved you.
You thought, he flirted with every girl but, little did you know.
Zen wanted to wait, he wanted the acceptance of his family but, his director couldn't wait.
Zen had to get a girlfriend, it wasn't important if he loved the person or not. He needed fame.
And so was it that at the day of his performance, the day you wanted confess to him, he first showed you his girlfriend, a beautiful actor.
Zen wanted to tell you what happened but you ignored him. You just smiled.
,,I'm happy for you! Take good care of her!'' you laughed.
,,Thank you...'' Zen responded.
He was disappointed but couldn't show it to you.
He just didn't know that as soon as you went home, you cried like you never did before. Your chest ached, your hands trembled, your sight was fuzzy, you knew, you would die.
It was too much for you to handle....

Yoosung

You always felt guilty because of his eyes.
That's why you stopped chatting with him private.
Yoosung didn't know what to do. At first he was hurt but then.....
,,Rika?" he whispered.
A beautiful woman with blonde hair smiled at him.
He met her at a LOLOL convention. She was as beautiful as Rika, it was love at first sight.
Few months later he invited the RFA for a dinner with the excuse he wanted to confess something.
You were sure that he wanted to ask you out that's why you tried your best to look good.
Little did you know that your heart would fall apart that night.
The sight of his happy face made you feel light headed. You felt sick.
Jaehee noticed right away and went out with you.
,,Mc..."
,,Jaehee....! Jaehee...., I was so sure...so sure that he would ask me out...! In the end I could never replace her....never...what should I do now...? I can't!" you sobbed while she tried to comfort you.

Saeyoung

Saeyoung loved you.
And you loved him.
You even confessed to him but he just rejected you.
Why? He thought you would be in danger.
After everything you went through he was still afraid.
But one day he invited you.
You were happy, you were ready for a future with him but...
,,I met her through the agency. I want you to be our testimony."
He told you. He didn't even look at you.
Your heart began to ache.
Tears found their way out.
You couldn't hold your hiccups.
,,You know, that I like you." you sobbed and looked at the girl.
He was really in love with her?
Saeran looked down. He wanted to help you guys but Saeyoung was so stubborn.
,,But I don't like you."
Your heart fell apart. It was the end.
,,Fuck you, asshole." you snapped and took your things.
,,Marry her and be happy but I won't approve. I won't be happy for you." you told him your real feelings before you rushed out.
,,Follow her, SAEYOUNG FOLLOW HER!" Saeran shouted.
And so he did only to see you die...
,,No, MC!" he cried out as a car hit you.
Maybe it was destiny, destiny that he would always put you in danger and that you would always hurt him with your love....