Jihyun x Mc AU FanFiction

Jihyun gets captured by Rika and her gang and a Cowgirl Mc saves him

,,No, Mr. Gu Jun Pyo. I can't help you with it.'' you said as the village's sheriff looked at you desperate. Your name was MC. You were 20 years old and were left without any relatives. You had a Seonsaengnim Jihu but he was much older and died three years ago. He was the one who taught you everything you knew today, how to ride a horse and to throw a lasso. You enjoyed your life near the village. None liked you since your parents died and the old man, Jihu treated you like his own daughter. Well, to be honest there was this sheriff. The day your parents died he stayed with you. He bought you something to eat every day. And he paid some things for you. You were grateful to him. But you couldn't help him.

,,Mc. Please. I'm begging you. He's my grandson and just three years older than you.'' the old man's voice was desperate and your daydream ended.

Just three years older? So, that's why he was that nice to you? He had a grandson in your age....he couldn't bear the fact to see a young girl that alone. So, you had to be thankfull to, how was his name? Jihyun?

,,Okay, I will do it. After all I'm the first cowgirl....and I need....forget it. I will save him. You said the gang's name was Mint Eye? And the head of it is a girl named Rika?'' you asked a bit annoyed.

,,Yes, that's right.'' the sheriff gave you a nod.

,,I will go and buy some food. I will leave this evening. I first need to find some information.'' you said and left the tiny room.

As you left, everything went silent. They all looked at you and your gun. ,,Come, come Jaehee.'' you called your horse. ,,I will buy us food, fine?'' you smiled.

,,Granny, seven apples, a bottle water and three hot buns please. And bread.'' you said.

The granny gave you your food and took the money ,, When will you already leave?'' she said angry and annoyed.

,,Don't worry. You will die soon and then you won't see me anymore.'' you laughed. But deep in your heart it hurt you that she said something horrible like that.

You really liked the granny since you were little. But every time there were other guests in her shop, she treated you like shit. But you also knew that she had to be that mean.

You left the shop and went out. You had to prepare for your leave. ,,So, everything is fine, Jaehee. Let's go and save this stupid guy.'' you laughed. You were riding Jaehee woah that sounds quite perverted and came into a new village. ,,Oi. I need help. Do you know Mint Eye?'' you asked as if it was the most normal thing.

The boy looked at you.

,,Sure babe, let's go out and then I will tell you-‚'' you took out your gun and hold it to his forehead. ,,Answer.'' ,,I'm sorry!'' He said, feared you would kill him.

,,My face is really beautiful. Don't....I will show you a guy who knows the head very well...''
,,Fine. Your name?'' you commanded annoyed.
,,Hyun Ryu but call me Zen...''
Zen showed you the way to a house.

A sweet boy looked at you ,,Hey, what can I do for you?'' he asked a bit shy.
,,I need to know something about Rika and Mint Eye.'' you said out of the blue.
The boy's face got pale.
,,Zen, the horse. We will tell you what we know and will help you!''
After the greeting, you found out the boy's name, Yoosung, he told you everything you wanted to know.
He was Rikas relative. Zen was Yoosung's friend and they too, missed Rika.
,,The last time I saw her was three days ago. But since that day...nothing. She left and went in that direction.'' Yoosung said, a bit sad.
You thought about the two boys. They were handsome. And they were your first friends. You were really happy to have met them.