RFA + Minor Trio who meet Mc's abusive parents

Jumin

He knew from the beginning that you weren't on good terms with your family since you didn't invite them to your wedding but he never asked you about that.
He was family oriented but understood that you couldn't tell him some things about your past.
But you regretted not telling him after you meet your parents in a restaurant while you were eating with your husband and his father.
,,Ah, here you are, the plain girl. You owe us Money but you still enjoy your meals with a CEO. Who did you pleasure at first? Who was better?" the woman snaps at you.
,,Don't talk like that in public, Please." you beg. Your hands are already trembling and Jumin is too shocked to say anything.
Who the hell was this woman who talked about you that way?
,,Slut!" the man stood up and wanted to slap you as you instinctively flinched.
The slap never came.
You looked up and saw your Husband in front of you, holding the man's hand.
,,She didn't pleasure my dad but only me, her husband. Who are you, who talks about my wife in this way?" Jumin is scary when he talks with that tone but right now you're feeling secure.
,,The one who gave birth to this ugly child! You should better ask for divorce." your mother answers.
Mr Han instantly takes his money out and flings it to them.
,,You have no right to call yourself her parents. That's my daughter now. If you leave instantly I won't call my bodyguards."
In the end the dinner is a big fiasco, you, a crying mess in Jumin's embrace while you tell him about your past.
,,Whatever they did to you, just have in mind that you have a new family now, Mc."

Zen

He felt bad that you also got abused by your parents.
And so he decided to stop to contact his parents and to finally begin a life with you.
,,Mc, let's go to the jeweler and look for a wedding ring!''
You smile at him happily, this day would be so great but, oh dear. You were really wrong.
,,Oh, hey, Mc!'' you could never forget this voice, this scary voice.
A woman's voice which tormented you since you were little.
Your biggest nightmare.
,,Mc, who's that?'' he asked you, a bit troubled.
,,I...don't...remember.'' you tried to ignore her but it was impossible ,,HOW CAN YOU FORGET YOUR OWN MOTHER! I KNEW THAT YOU WERE GOOD FOR NOTHING! THE SLAPS WEREN'T ENOUGH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE!'' you feel embarrassed, getting scolded like that in public.
But luckily Zen is here with you ,,MISS! Everyone will hear you! Please, stop right away!'' but instead of letting her talk, the two of you just leave the shop.
Your heart is racing and your hot tears are tickling on your red, warm skin.
,,Mc....do you want to talk about her?'' he asks you once you're at home.
But since your shook your head, he waits until you want to talk on your own.

Yoosung

It's scary how drastically a good day can change so quickly.
You suddenly sit in the darkest corner, crying while Yoosung tries to comfort you.
He was also very puzzled when the two of you met your parents.
Flashbacks are coming back, how she slapped you.
,,You don't need to feel like that, I'm here now, Mc. My family loves you so much! Please don't cry...I hate it to see you crying!''
Yosung doesn't even think about to let you go or let you cry alone.
He wanted to enjoy the day with you at the park but you suddenly meet your parents and after an embarrassing discussion, she slapped you.
,,I don...'t want this...anymore!'' you sob.
,,I know Mc....but I'm here!''
This boy loves you so much and after this accident he cares about you even more.
You already told him about your family so there's no need to ask you.
But he's still hurt to see you like that.

Jaehee

A little family entered your shop.
You recognized them very fast, your parents with the children of your brother.
,,Ah, that's what you're doing right now, you're a waitress!''
Your parents laughed at you. The children looked at you, shocked.
,,Children, for the future, you have to listen to your parents and do as they say! Even if they slap you, it's all for your well being. If you don't listen to them you will end up like this plain girl, she's your aunt but for us she's just a plain woman who left her family.....'' you couldn't understand how your mother could look at you like that, with this eyes full with hate....
You wanted to cry right there on this spot but a warm hand was on your shoulder and gave you courage,,Please don't talk like that with the owner of this shop. So, if you may leave. If you don't, I will be much than pleased to call the police and bodyguards. But I think this would be very embarrassing in front of these children.'' Jaehee was so kind, she was there for you and helped you in this very moment.
Your mother looked at your father and left the shop.
,,Mc, I would like to know why your mother acted this way.'' she asked you with a sweet voice.