Lonely Mc x Yoosung

It was a happy day until you got into an accident. Well it wasn't really an accident, you collied with a bike.

,,See?! Your leg is broken!'' Yoosung was pretty angry at you. You didn't know but he was just this angry to hide his concern for you.

,,I'm sorry...but I don't think that it is that bad...''

,,What?! Like always! Mc, you should grow up! Like ten years ago, you just chatted with Unknown! What if the bomb would have gone up? What if they captured you, back then? Your family would have been really angry, belive me! Angry and sad!'' he was angry now. How could you think like that?!

,,Oh, sorry, former legendary LOLOL-Gamer! You shouldn't talk because I was the one who helped you to grow up! And-you are married to me-but you know nothing about me! I had nothing to lose back then, that's why I answered Unknown! You know, maybe I just wanted some attention! Someone who cared about me, someone who saved me in dangerous times!'' you snapped back at him. He was shocked, you never talked like this to him.

,,What...what do you mean?'' he asked you. He really was shocked and puzzled. He understand nothing you were telling him.

,,I MEAN THAT MY PARENTS LEFT ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND THE ONE WHO TOOK ME WERE MEAN TO ME! THAT'S WHAT I MEAN!'' you screamed. Your face was red like a tomato.

Your throat felt sore and you were suddenly feeling cold. ,,What..? But you...''

,,Yoosung! I had none back then! NONE!'' you screamed once more, your tears soaked the blanked.

His face turned pale.

But in the next moment he hugged you and kissed your neck ,,I'm sorry, Mc! I'm sure I gave you some flashbacksd...I said something really mean, I didn't mean it! I swear! Oh god I'm talking shit and I love you you are so special to me ohhhh...-‚''

,,You're talking too quickly!'' you finally laughed between tears.
He smiled at you, yes he liked you like that the most. You were so special to him.
,,I will cherish you forever, I'm sorry. I will be your family, ok?''
,,Yes, I'm sorry....you were concerned, right?''
,,I thought you were dying...'' he confessed after he kissed you once more.