RFA + Saeran with a Mc who wants a big family

Jumin

After the wedding the both of you laid in your bed and talked about a family.
Jumin was a bit scared because he never asked you about it.
After all he was very family oriented
,,Mc, do you want to have children?''
,,Of course, Jumin! I want to have eight children if possible...!''
,,Ah it's a good idea...wait! Eight?'' he was shocked.
That many?
,,Yes! I want to have a big family and to give you a lot of children...''
,,Well...I hope I can keep up with so many children but I will try to become a good dad...I just need your help.''
,,Don't worry daddy, I will help you...''

Zen

You accidentally got pregnant.
Zen was so sorry that he made you pregnant before a marriage.
,,Zenny! Don't worry! We need to begin with children that soon! After all I want to have five children!''
,,WHAT FIVE?!'' Zen was shocked.
,,You don't want children....that's why you're sorry!'' you began to cry but he hugged you quickly.
,,No! I just thought...my beast is very... happy. I was just shocked for a moment...''

Yoosung

One day you walked through the park and looked at some children.
,,Mc....I should prove quickly to you that I'm not a child anymore...'' he told you.
,,Yes...that's true. I want to have four children, Yoosung. We should begin to try soon.''
,,Yes-wait! Wait! Four? We have a cat... four children, the apartment is too tiny! We need to move! OMG! Mc are you planning to get them all at once?''
,,WOW Yoosung! Stop! I'm not pregnant!'' you scared him but you still can't stop to laugh about your husband.

Saeyoung

,,Saeyoung I want to have a big family. Let's have 10 children.'' you tell him while you're eating together.
Well, Saeran begins to split his drink while Saeyoung get's up ,,Let's have sex we need you to get pregnant!''
,,GUYS WE'RE EATING!?'' Saeran can't handle the both of you.
,,We will name them 707, Seven, Luciel, Saeyoung Jr, Luciel Jr, Seven Jr, 707 Jr, Mc, Mc Jr and Elly! And if there are more girls than boys we will also use Elizabeth, Elly Jr, and 606!''
Well, Saeyoung says that but he really takes you serious and is hyped thanks to you.
He's happy to find finally happiness.,,Don't you dare to name them like that!''

Saeran

,,No. I won't give you that many children'' Saeran is against your idea.
You really wanted to have six children. You were happy when you finally convinced him to have one.But you're pregnant with triplets....You're pretty hyped when you get pregnant for the second time, with triplets again....
,,Saeran! Your sperm is really fantastic!'' Saeyoung is happy to become uncle for the sixth time.
Well, everyone is except for Saeran ,,I CAN'T HANDLE FOUR AND NOW I WILL GET THREE MORE?!''
Well....just who is he fourth kid?
-Saeyoung
But even if he says that, he loves every child with all his heart...