RFA + Saeran with a (platonic) 16 years

old Mc who changed her studies from music to psychology 

Jumin

He was ready to support you with everything you went through.
Of course, he would also make it possible for you to enter the best school.
Jumin Han bought also all the books you needed.
He was pretty much excited to see you in this kind of genere.

Zen

When he visited you and noticed your bored behavior he immediately asked you what was wrong.
When you told him that it isn't funny anymore studying music, he was a bit shocked.
But well, everyone has his own preferences.
After a while you really decided to change school and Zen was the one who helped you to enter the new school.
He didn't know much about it but he tried his very best for you!

Yoosung

He was really excited to get to know about your change.
Before you officially changed school, the two of you first visited the new school.
You got lost but with Yoosung you quickly found the way back.
You were really grateful to have someone like him as a friend because even through you didn't want to tell other people, it was a hard time for you.

Jaehee

,,Really?" she asked you when you told her that you weren't interested in music anymore.
She just nodded.
To be honest, she wanted you to pull it through because in her opinion you couldn't always give up something as soon as you lost interest.
But she didn't say anything for your best and instead supported you with the change.
In the end she was pretty happy too seeing how happy you were.

Saeyoung

He hacked into the schools files to look at your marks.
To find out that you weren't really good, shocked him a bit.
And so he asked you why you were like that.
You told him that it didn't interest you that much and so you were lazy.
Since then he tried to find a solution for you and after you found one, he hacked again and let you enter the school without going through any tests.
You didn't like cheating but for this time it was okay....

Saeran

The idea of you studying physiology made him really excited.
He was more than happy that you decided to do something else.
Music was really a topic that suited you a lot but physiology was even better!
He was excited to see you helping people in need like him...!