Mc gets into an accident

after she argued with the RFA (Happy End, request for a bad ending!)

Jumin

Jumin often came home late but today he promised you that he would come home to eat your self made food.
He came at two AM and you, concerned for him stayed up so long.
,,Jumin! You promised me! You didn't even tell me!"
,,Mc, I told you, I'm sorry. I forgot."
,,Jumin. I love you with all my heart but I just think that with a sorry and presents the issue won't be cleared! I grew up without a dad because he was out EVERY TIME. I don't want my children to be as sad as I was!"
,,Well. I give you everything you need but you don't appreciate this... let's talk tomorrow."
,,Every time you say the same! And I didn't even say that I don't appreciate your presents! But....You know what? You can talk to yourself tomorrow!"
furiously you went out, no guard behind you.
You already cried, your heart was broken.
In the meantime Jumin looked what you cooked.
There were pancakes. But you wrote something on it ,,Let's try for children!"
and he felt as if he crushed your dream.
He went out, running behind you. You went over the crosswalk. But then Jumin called after you.
You turned around to see your husband behind you when a bus came.
The bus wasn't able to stop and you weren't quickly enough to get away. It just run over you. Jumin looked at it, he wasn't able to save you.
He had to look at the bloody mess, your lifeless body as an ambulance tried to come quickly to save your life.
After help came and transported you to the nearby hospital, Jumin thought carefully about what he had done.
You got hurt bad but it wasn't life treating.
On the other side, Jumin felt as if he was dying from the inside.
,,Assistant Kang. Please, hire a second secretary. The newbie will do your work and you will share the work I do. I can only trust you now. I need to spend more time with my wife."

Zen

,,What?! No!"
,,Mc!! It's work!"
,,Yeah! And I am your manager! Why do you want to work with Echo Girl again AND WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEHIND MY BACK?!"
Well, yes you argued because of that.
He wanted to work with the one who almost destroyed his life.
And since you were so angry, but just so angry, you ran out, taking his motorcycle.
You wanted to run away, leave him and forget his selfishness for a moment, the cold air should help you.
It wasn't like you couldn't drive it but your hand trembled so hard... you just lost it and you got into an accident.
He was so angry and was sure to not forgive you until you came.
When someone was at the door, he was sure it was you.
He wanted to play hard this time.
To not forgive you for acting like that. He knew that it was a selfish request but he needed the job.
He was trying his best just for her after all!
But it was the police, telling him that you got into an accident.
His hands went numb and he began to cry.
Could sweat was on his front while he drove with the police to the hospital you were staying in.
His hands were supporting his head, the tears went on his lap while he just prayed to god to save you.
Echo Girl was forgotten by now, just like his anger.
When he finally could see you, in the warm but white hospital room, he was so infinitely happy.
He wanted to do the things you told him and never argue with you again.
Because just then he realized how precious you were and as long as he could see your smile, he didn't wish for fame.

Yoosung

It was a Sunday and and you planned to enjoy the holiday with your husband.
Little did you know, that he planned something else, like
Playing LOLOL the whole day.
That's when the two of you began to argue.
You yelled at him and he yelled back.
,,I WORK THE WHOLE WEEK, 6 DAYS FROM 7. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENJOY MY DAY!" he yelled at you, his eyes looked at you.
You felt bad, lonely.
,,But Yoosung. That's why I want to enjoy the day with you. We never see each other. Can't you play LOLOL just for a few hours?" you asked him, trying to stay calm after you yelled at him for a long time.
But he just glared at you and ignored your cries and begs.
,,FINE!" you screamed and run out, leaving him behind.
But unfortunately you oversaw the frozen floor and slipped, slamming your head on the cold floor.
Since it was a Sunday, not that many people passed by. That's how you laid there for almost two hours.
And that's how two hours later Yoosung stepped out of his room.
The sirens were so loud, that he couldn't hear his friends.
,,Wait." he told them ,,I'm going to check what happened."
He wasn't prepared for the sight his eyes had to see.
Medicals around you, a bloody pool in front of his door and of course, you.
As white as the wall.
Your lips almost violet.
,,Such a pity." the medical mumbled.
Yoosung, who misunderstood began to panic.
Did you die?! Was this the end? Did he really lose you because of a game?
,,She will have this scar for a long time." the medical completed his sentence and let Yoosung breath again.
When you woke up, the first thing Yoosung did was excusing himself and asking for your forgiveness.
And since that day, he promised himself to never argue with you again and stop playing LOLOL as soon as you asked him to enjoy the day with him.

Jaehee

,,No Mc I can't." Jaehee simply answered and made the next coffee.
,,Jaehee, you will step out of this damned shop for about 3 minutes. You will survive." you snapped with an angry voice.
But Jaehee didn't want to leave the shop.
She wanted to stay here and enjoy her freedom.
,,That's not freedom. You're imprisoning yourself right now." you told her and stepped out to buy some groceries.
Since she had her Coffee Shop, she wanted to stay there.
To make it secure.
As if someone could take it away if she steps out.
She looked at your back and then continued her work.
She didn't want to leave the shop she got after she went through hardship.
Why couldn't you support her like always?
Just a hour later however, she got a call.
This call shocked her for the rest of her life.
The moments she enjoyed passed through her eyes and everything that was left was the empty shop.
She got a flashback, her mother died and now you were going to leave her too.
She quickly took her jacket and her pocket money and rushed out, she wanted to see you. She had to see you.
She didn't lock the shop, didn't check if everything was off, she just rushed out to the hospital you were staying.
,,She was lucky. If the armed man had shot just a bit more on the side, she would have died." the medical told Jaehee while she watched your fragile body.
,,Yes, thank you doctor. I own you my happiness." Jaehee sobbed and hold your hand.
She didn't let go of you and promised she never would, because without you, the shop would mean nothing.

Saeyoung

,,I SWEAR I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR CAR!" you cried in despair while Saeyoung threw plates and candles around.
Someone took his car and drove it against a car.
And this one had to be you.
,,ARE YOU SAYING THAT MY CAR MOVED ON IT'S OWN?!" Saeyoung screamed at you.
He was getting louder and you got scared.
You knew that there was nothing to be scared about but in that moment...
You flinched, your whole body was trembling in fear.
Just when he stopped screaming for a moment he noticed what he had done.
Your favorite candles broken on the floor you just cleaned.
20 Plates on the floor, their trace all over the place.
And you, on the floor trembling because of him.
He wanted to reach you, but in that very moment you flinched again, afraid that he could hurt you even more.
,,Ha." Saeyoung laughed and went away.
In his heart however he wasn't laughing but crying.
He was in pain, even if you were the one, he shouldn't have reacted like that.
While Saeyoung tried to stop his aching heart, you were trying to tidy up the place.
You cut your fingers so often, your hands were all bloody but the pain you felt in your heart was much bigger.
,,SAEYOUNG GOD I FOUND THE ONE-SOMEONE ENTERED THE GARAGE WITHOUT NOTICING. THERE'S NO SECURITY ANYMORE." Saeran screamed.
Saeyoung looked up.
It wasn't you. Someone else. And now you weren't even safe.
He got up and tried to run to you. But in that very moment he just saw how someone shot at you and how your slender body slapped on the messed up floor.
The guy disappeared and left you there with the broken window on the floor.
,,Mc..." Saeyoung mumbled and took you and tried to stop the bleeding.
,,I told you, it wasn't me. As soon as I'm healthy, I expect a lot of presents." you mumbled while Saeyoung cried.
,,Of course. As soon as you're okay again."