RFA + Minor Duo with a Mc who gives a lot of affection

and breaks down after she receives some

Jumin

Jumin Han never received love.
Just through money and presents.
And so he did the same for you.
You on the other side hid that you never received love and gave him love.
You always kissed him and hugged him and cupped his cheeks telling him that you loved him so much.
One day Jumin was so fascinated by the gesture and hugged you back and told you that he loved you.
That's when you began to tear up in his arms, soaking his suit.
,,My love, what's wrong?!" Jumin asked you, concerned that something happened.
,,It's just that I never received love and...it makes me just so happy what you did!"
Since then Jumin never let you go off without a hug, kiss and an ,,I love you."

Zen

Zen was the same as you.
His family wasn't like they should have been.
Although he thought that it was different with you.
Since you always hugged him and looked out for him he thought that you grew up in a warm household.
He thought that saying thank you was enough until he realized that he should pay you back.
One day, while you were cooking he hugged you from the back.
He didn't notice anything until he felt something wet on his hands.
He went back ,,Jagi?" he asked you.
,,I love you." you told him and hugged him and cried into his chest while he stroked your back and kissed your head.
Afterwards he found out that you experienced the same childhood as himself.

Yoosung

Yoosung was a person who gave love.
He was in a warm household after all.
And he loved the fact that you were a lovable person too.
Or so it seemed...
Every time you hugged him and kissed him he was way too embarrassed to give you something back.
But now he was able.
And so it happened that he kissed you deeply and hugged you, pressing you against his chest.
,,Huh?" he looked down when he realized that his chest was wet.
Your tears soaked his shirt.
,,Why are you crying?" he asked you while you pressed your face more to his chest.
,,Because my dad left me, my mother was a selfish person and I was always alone."
Yoosung felt a bit bad since he thought that he should have given you more love sooner.
But he decided that he would become better.

Jaehee

At first Jaehee received love but after her mother's dead receiving love was something impossible for her.
But then you came into her life, always stroking her back, kissing her cheeks and telling her how much you loved her.
She showed you her love through other methods like,
telling you to be save, healthy, stay warm and so on.
But one day she just hugged you out of the blue.
You smiled with teary eyes and told her how grateful you were to her for showing you her love.

Saeyoung

Love? What's that?
You showed him.
You cared about him, kissed him, hugged him, stroked his back, sang for him, told him that you loved him and so on.
You never wanted to have something back.
You never expected love.
And Saeyoung didn't even know how to show you that he loved you, that he cared about you.
Just when he wanted to ask you to marry him he told you.
You cried, hiccuped and nodded.
,,Oi, what's wrong?" he asked you.
You told him the truth and cried into his arms while he stroked you and told you that he loved you.

Saeran

He cared so much about you.
But you never noticed.
You thought that it ended like always, you giving love but not receiving anything.
So when he first gave you flowers as a present and told you that he loved you, you screamed.
You nodded, cried, hugged him and kissed him.
,,Ahhh I love you!" you told him while he smiled and kissed you once more.

Jihyun

Jihyun wanted to give you much more love.
He wanted to cherish you more, to tell you more, just everything.
But he was afraid.
Afraid you would end up like Rika.
But you were different.
You kissed him, showed him that you loved him.
You cared about him.
And so, one day after realizing that you were different, that you weren't like Rika, he showed you.
But when you broke down he was afraid again.
Did he destroy a relationship again?
To know what you went through made his heart break apart but also happy.
He wanted to show you, let you feel his love.