MC gets shot (Jumin Happy End)

You decided to go to Jumin since you got bored You almost forgot the way to his room but fortunately you found it While you walked the long way through his company, you saw a creepy guy walking in the corridor. He looked really awful, thin, pale and tired But nobody can be judge just by the appearance. ,,Maybe he has to go to Jumin?" You asked yourself You entered Jumins room after knocking three times A cold 'Yes' let you think, that this wasn't the right time to come But after he saw that it was you, a lovely smile was on his lips and he hugged you. The room was like always, almost cold but since you were his wife, he made the room more confortable. You also greeted your Father-in-law who was really happy to see you. He laughed more since Jumin married you, so he says. And you hugged your best friend Jaehee who was also happy to see you. You wanted to ask, why they were all in the same room but Jumin wanted Jaehee to go to bring you something to drink. ,,No! Jumin I can do this on my own, dear. Father, should I buy something for you too?" You hated when they did everything for you. Mr. Han was so proud that his son married somebody like you. You went out to buy something and as soon as you went out the man entered the room. You didn't know but after you went out the man took out a gun and wanted to shoot at your husband. Jumin had to lay off a lot of worker and this was one of them. He lost everything so your Husband had to die. While you went out to buy drinks, they argued about the situation The only thing was, that they talked to much and you came in again. Of course you were shocked and cried out so that the criminal was startled and shot. Jumin wanted to tell you how much he loved you, how happy he was that he had the chance to live with you, organize the party and how grateful he was that you loved him. He wanted to say goodbye but it was too late.... He closed his eyes, ready to feel the pain in his chest.... But he didn't feel any pain When he opened his eyes he saw his nightmare coming true You got shot in the shoulder and blood was coming out He couldn't remember the last time when he felt so much pain, hate and sadness The weird guy looked shocked and let the gun fall Jumin hold you in his arms while you slowly closed your eyes telling him the last words ,,Saranghaeyo....forever. I'm happy that you're okay.'' And with this you died. He thought. Well in reality you just passed out because of the shock but he didn't know He cried, screamed and shouted while you laid in his arms, red blood rushing out of the injury the man gave you. Few minutes later the security team came in with paramedics. Three weeks later you sat on Jumins lap while he tipped something in his laptop. You kissed him on his cheek and a little smile was on his lips. He kissed your arm and hugged you lightly to not hurt you ,,I love you, you know?'' ,,Yeah. I also love you. Forever.'' ,,Don't ever try again to safe me. That's my task.''