Zen, Yoosung and Saeyoung with a Mc who asks for a lap dance (smutty)

Zen

,,Zenny....'' you mumbled at 22 pm.
Zen looked up, mustered you and waited for you to tell him what you wanted to say.
,,Well...what do you think about a lap dance?'' you asked him in a sexy voice.
Zen mustered you for a few seconds before he clapped on his lap and smirked at you.
,,Come here baby and show me what you can do.''
You smiled at him before you began to literally dance on his lap.
Zen gulped, a fierce feeling overcame him before he began to dance with you.
It was a powerful dance which made you and Zen grumble in amusement.
,,You are so good.'' you chuckled and began to kiss your lover.
The lap dance eventually didn't end with a lap dance but with a passionate night.

Yoosung

You once read, that couple in a longer relationship should try out new things.
When you googled for new things to do in a relationship, this came up.
To be honest you were a bit unsure to ask him since he was always so pure....
But since you loved him and didn't want him to get bored, you decided to just ask him.
,,Yoosung, we need to do a lap dance.'' you told him out of the blue.
And without telling him, you began to move your hips on his lap, circle them and twirl on Yoosung.
,,Yoosung babe, you have to dance'' you whispered. As you moved his penis got erected.
Yoosung snapped for air, his chest touched your back as you danced and summed.
,,Woah....we need to practice.'' you told him and got up, kissed him and got on his lap again and rode) on him.
A few moans escaped from his mouth as he slowly began to get heated up.
Since then the two of you decided to do it regularly.

Saeyoung

,,Saeyoung what do you think about doing a lap dance?'' you asked him.
In the next moment he got up and began to dance between your legs.
You shrieked and laughed in harmony.
,,Where did you learn that?'' you asked him painting.
,,I lived here aone between computers. As if I was always working.'' he confessed and kissed you, pulled you on his lap after sitting on a chair and began to dance.
You liked this kind of dance and enjoyed this kind of time with your fiance.
,,Wait-‚'' you moaned and let him stop.
,,Did you also watch porn?! Is it that why you're so good?!'' you asked him.
But he didn't answer but kissed you and put his wet tongue into your mouth.