MC gets trampled in a panic crowd

Jumin

It was a good evening.
You and Jumin were invited by a famous man to a big party.
You were just standing near your husband when you noticed something shiny.
When you had the chance to interrupt his conversation you told him about it.
He looked to the same direction and told a bodyguard about this thing which looked like a bomb.
But unfortunately the bodyguard began to scream ,,Get out! There's a bomb! We'll die!"
And so everyone was pushing and running.
Jumin took your hand and tried to escape when someone pushed you so hard that you laid on the ground. Jumin lost your hand and was pushed out by the crowd while you got trampled by the whole people.
Jumin was in panic and screamed your name. Luckily a young man came out from the toilet and saw that everyone was evacuating and that you laid on the ground. He picked you up, luckily in the right moment because ten seconds after he was outside the building exploded.
Jumin was so grateful and began to cry on the ground while you were there injured.
It left a huge scar on Jumin that he wasn't able to save you and another man had to do it.
But after a while, he was back normal

Zen

Like always you watched Zen from afar how he was doing.
You looked so deep in love.
He always looked in your direction.
After some time the light was cut down and everyone was just screaming crazy.
You could see nothing.
You were near to the exit but you turned back and searched Zen.
He too could see nothing but darkness and even if he was save at the place he was, he went down and screamed for your name.
He didn't notice that you tripped and that a lot of co-workers stepped on youYou laid there, hurt, on the cold ground.
He was in panic. He just tried to focus on your voice.
When the light got on again, he searched for you and found you, injured on the ground. He was so angry.
Someone called an ambulance and you were transported to the nearest hospital.
Zen was so sorry about this, he even considered the idea to stop playing his role.
But you explained, this would make you sad and so very soon, the two of you could enjoy a new role
he got you a VIP place and made sure you were always save and always carried a flashlight.

Yoosung

He finally got you some tickets for your favorite movie.The two of you were so happy that you got the time to go to a date again after a long time.The movie was really good and you enjoyed it.
Afterwards you went out, talking about the movie.
but then you heard a lot of screams.
You looked behind you and saw a big crow running in your direction.
,,MC! Let's get out!'' but somehow you let go and tripped, got stepped on and couldn't move your leg anymore.
Yoosung tried to turn around and so, when he found a safe place he searched for you.
,,Here you are!''he screamed and picked you up in bridal style.
He was angry that he couldn't help you but after a check up, he forgot his worries and gave you needed.

Jaehee

The two of you were really happy.
You organiced a nice RFA Party and it was just so perfect.
,,Are you sure that we won't need some bodyguards?''she asked you.
,,Well yes. I checked them all and Seven did also. It's okay''
Jumin and Yoosung, just forgot to afford security.
But you told them, that there was no need to call someone.
Well, you all wished, he did.
At some point a strange guy came in with a gun and everyone wanted to go awayBut you really needed to save Longcat and so you protected it with your body.
A lot of people stepped on you and you got hurt very bad.
But you could save a guest an animal and you were proud of yourself.
Jaehee searched you and found you. But she just cried.
,,MC! Are you okay! OMG you're bleeding!''
Jaehee Mommy activated!
In the end you received medical treatment and were fine very soon.
But you were not allowed to work....

Saeyoung

You wanted to make him happy and so went to the beach.
He was very happy about that
he enjoyed the time with you and his brother
,,Let's go into the water!''
He screamed
but after you went in, a lot of people, A LOT OF PEOPLE
came out of the water screaming something about a shark.
You wanted to run when you saw a little girl crying.
You helped her but got hurt, you screamed ,,Run!!!'' And the girl did so.
A lot of people stepped on you, afraid for their life.
Your head got pushed into the sand and you lost consciousness
the next thing you remember was a crying Saeyoung near you saying, it was his fault.
The RFA was also there.,, This prank was so stupid.'' Saeran scolded his brother.
After you woke up and everyone hugged you and Saeyoung kissed you, he explained, that it was his shark machine which was resisstend to the water.
You told him, that you weren't angry at him just to stop with such childish pranksBut you decided to go to the pool next time...

Saeran

The two of you just wanted to eat an ice cream
but a big ice cream-man came and wanted to eat everyone.
He escaped with you but you stopped to save his ice cream.
And the big man got you.
You told him to escape and then....
,,Ahhh!''
,,Saeran? What happened?'' you asked and rushed to him with Saeyoung.
,,What did you do Saeyoung?!''
,,I didn't do anything this time!'' Saeyoung was puzzled. He was innocent.
,,Nothing... I just dreamed about Ice cream...'' he told you
,,You're hungry? I bought the new ,,Ice-man-Ice-cream! Let's try-''
,,NEVER!''
For a little bit, he rejected Ice cream
but twenty seconds later he ate it with you.

Jihyun

His pictures were in a really big museum so the two of you and the RFA went there to look at it
it was just amazing how many people came to look to his pictures
it was so full
,,You did well, Jihyun.'' Jumin said
You were so happy that V could finally see better thanks to Jumin and stay here with you, looking at this.
You already saw this pictures but you were so into it that you forgot everything around you
An alarm went of and someone began to scream
,,Robber! There's a thief!''
,,Mc! Come! We need to go!''V told you and grabbed your hand.
He couldn't afford it to lose you now.
But while you were running, you saw his beautiful picture
He took it on your honeymoon.
You couldn't give it to thieves- you let go of his hand and went back.
,,MC!''
You took the picture and wanted to run back but somehow you were laying on the floor now. A lot of people injured you but you just tried to protect the picture.
When everyone was out, V went in again to search you.
He found you like that on the floorhe was already crying.
,,I'm okay''you told him and tried to stand up.
Jumins bodyguards went in and tried to help you.
V helped you walking, while the bodyguards took the picture and looked after your safety.
In the late afternoon it was found out, that someone just pressed the alarm and a boy in black was mistook for a thief.
V and Jumin decided to make the Museum pay for your injury
,,I'm so sorry. Why did you protect it? You got hurt!''
,,It's not just a picture... There are so many memories with you in here...I couldn't give it up!''