RFA with a MC who disappears and comes back/ doesn't come back

Jumin

He loves you so much
The imagination to lose you is horrible.
,,I'm off, my love." he said before he left.
You used the moment he closed the door, packed your things and left by window, leaving a document on his desk.
You really didn't know how you could leave.
,,The guards are really blind..." you thought.
When he came home and couldn't find you, he was really afraid.
Did someone kidnap you? Unknown?
He searched for you for three weeks, telling Seven to do everything he could.
Saeyoung however knew that you were save at Rikas apartment.
,,Did he hurt you?" he asked you.
,,No. But he will get hurt if he finds me." Seven couldn't understand but kept the secret.
A month later Jumin found the document you hide. He was angry and sad.
,,How could you?!"
,,Son, please. The woman was no good for you."
,,Do you know how often I told you these things? Mc left because you let her sign a document that if she doesn't leave, you will destroy ME. Your own son!"
,,I knew she would leave. I would-"
,,I'm out. I will do something alone. Just Mc and me. And I will leave you."
With that Jumin went to the Adress which was on the back of the document and hugged you.
,,Don't leave me again. I love you so much."
You returned. Nobody could separate you.

Zen

Fans were trying to get in.
It was after a show, the fans got angry because they knew, Zen was in love with his manager.
Someone was in a relationship with him.
It calmed down after a while and you had the courage to leave the building.
,,Are you sure?"
,,Yes, Zenny. Please. You can talk to the director. I will stay save."
He let you go even through he regretted his choice afterwards.
You went grocery shopping and rushed back home, cooked his favorite dish and hide the beer.
You left. You didn't leave a note, nothing.
When he came home he already knew that something was odd.
,,After all she did it..." a soft mumble left his mouth as he cried on the floor.
Two years late Zen is famous. But his fans are still unhappy. They are not allowed to see him.
The Fans missed you because Zen declared that you left because of them so as long as you're away, they were not allowed to see him live.
After a lot of Fans hoped for your return you finally came, prepared the food and greeted him at the door.
He cried so much in your arms ,,Don't.....you promised me, you would't leave me....you're my only Family.....don't leave me again...I was so lonely....I missed you so much....so much...''
,,I'm stronger now. I will stay by you. I love you. I missed you too. I missed you so much.''

Yoosung

You loved him so much.
He was the first person who made you feel loved
but you guessed he didn't feel that way
He was still talking about Rika after three years of marriage.
How great her work was, how good she looked, how much faith she had in him, how much he missed you.
The thing that made you make your choice was his last sentence ,,If we get a daughter, I want her to be named after Rika. At least I want my daughter to be special.''
He hurt you so much.
,,What if we don't get a girl?'' you asked with a smile.
,,It has to be a girl.'' he said seriously.
he went to work and you packed your things, signed a document and left the home.
When he came home he could already feel the cold.
The same cold as the one he felt when Rika left.
He saw the document and your wedding ring.
,,Divorce, uh?'' he said silently.
he began to laugh, cry and scream.
Three years later, you already hosted your 15th Party when you finally attended one
you were chatting with the RFA again but you never came to see Yoosung.
They all knew why you left and of course they blamed Yoosung but they didn't take anyone's side.
Yoosung was happy to see you again, he bought your favorite flowers, ready to hug you.
You were there but-another man was holding you.
A girl was walking on your right, you held her hand and of course, you seemed pregnant.
,,Mc! Nice to see you! So that's the little girl! Hi! I'm your mother's friend! How's your name?''
,,Akira. Yours?'' Jaehee laughed.
,,Huh, Rika. That's my payment, right?''
You never returned to him after you disappeared.

Jaehee

Since you opened the shop with Jaehee you were feeling bad.
Since you came she left Jumin. Yoosung had to work for him and Jumin was colder than in the past.
You were feeling bad, full with regrets.
So you decided to leave.
Without telling someone.
You left her alone with the Shop.
The RFA was really concerned about you, especially Jaehee.
You couldn't log in the chats because you knew, if you would enter them, they would notice.
No party was hosted again.
For three years you lived alone, made money and sent it to Jaehee.
You came again one day, prepared for everything Jaehee would tell you, or yell.
But you were surprised when you saw the RFA sitting at a table talking gently.
The first one who saw you was Jumin.
,,See who's back.'' he smiled.
,,So you finally came!'' Jaehee shouted and hugged you crying.
,,Why did you leave?!''
,,I thought I destroyed your life....'' you confessed.
,,Well, you messed up. But I like it.'' she giggled.
Your friends told you that after you left they talked again.
Everyone regretted that they made you feel that way.
But now, everyone was talking again.
Except for Zen and Jumin....

Saeyoung

It was a hard day for him.
Vanderwood said something wrong about the Agency, Saeran was depressed again and he was just so stressed.
,,Saeyoung, come on. Everyone has a bad day.'' you tried to talk to him.
,,Just shut up.'' he snapped.
,,Saeyoung, please, you can't talk like this.''
,,Mc, just leave. I will hurt you too. Please, I don't want you to stay here.'' he said, rejecting your hug.
With a nod you left.
After a long sleep in his room, Saeyoung searched you.
He panicked, he couldn't find you.
You disappeared. Were gone.
,,She told us what you told her. Well, here you are. You wanted her to leave now she's gone.''
Saeran told him.
Saeyoung searched you.
For days the only thing he could do was searching you.
Seven years later he finally found you.
You worked in a flower shop.
He looked at you, you changed so much.
You looked so happy, and even more beautiful.
He wanted to enter the shop, to hug you and kiss you but when he wanted to go in, another man was already kissing you in front of him.
Saeyoung looked with his eyes how the love of his live kissed another man.
And, you seemed to like it.
Two boys entered the shop and hugged you and the man, they looked as if they were five years old.
You looked happy.
He wanted to go and read the shop's name
,,606's Flowers''
,,So you waited for me to find you but got tired, right, my 606?'' he walked away, noticing a shop named ,,Space station''
,,You're really amazing, MC.'' he laughed.