RFA + Minor Trio with a MC with thick long hair

who wants to cut them to not bother other

Jumin

The thing he loved the most was stroking your long thick hair
They were so beautiful....he loved your length but someday you asked him to call someone to cut your hair
he was a little bit sad because he loved your long hair but if this was your wish....
but he still wanted a reason
,,Well...I don't want to be a bother to other people...'' you told him looking away and he was so shocked!
,,My love, you're beautiful, our hair aren't a bother. Please tell me why you think that!'' he was angry that someone could make you think this silly things!
,,Well, the new maid...I heard her talking to someone and she said she hates my long hair because I lose so many hai-‚''
,,Fire the new maid and bring me someone new. Call the doctor.'' he was already on the phone.
,,My love, you should have told me sooner, what if there's a reason for your hair loss? The maid is just jealous!''
he loved you so much and hugged you so long.
None had the right to tell you this things!

Zen

You loved your hair, like Zen.
The both of you would even braid your hair and post pictures on the social media
You had so much fun....
until you saw a few hate comments
They said your hair were probably a bother for Zen!
And so you thought about it....maybe it was true!
You took just too long to make your hair and he also needed the time!
You began to think about it and decided to cut them.
You came home and Zen was really shocked
,,Babe.....what happened?''
,,I thought I was a bother for you and so I considered to cut them and in the end I did it!''
he was about to cry ,,Who told you so?''
,,A fan made me think so...'' you confessed.
He assured you that it wasn't like that and that the fan was jealous
But you told him it was okay with you, they would grow again.
He was happy as long as you were happy too.

Yoosung

To be honest, everyone told you that your hair were a bother when you were younger.
It stopped but you noticed that Lisa was behaving oddly
,,She probably ate too many hairs.'' Yoosung said.
He was a vet after all.
That's when you knew-you were a bother.
You were a bother for your own pet.
,,I will cut my hair.'' you told Yoosung.
He looked at you shocked. He knew that you loved your hair.
And he also, he loved to sniff at them and to brush them.... he wanted you to reconsider
,,Well, I'm pretty sure I will cut them. Look at Lisa, she's -‚''
,,Mc, cats make them selves clean. That means they lick their own hair. So she would still eat hair. It isn't your fault. Don't cut them. Just do it if you really want to.'' he told you directly.
He grew up so much... and you agreed with him.
You loved your hairs after all. And now that you saw that he loved them too, you felt better.

Jaehee

She loved your hair.
You reminded her of Zen because he also had long hair.
But one day you made a cake and wanted to eat it when you found a hair in it!
So disgusting, you thought.
You decided to cut them. You were so afraid you would lose a hair again and that a guest would eat your hair, like you did.
You wanted to go out but Jaehee stopped you
She asked you where you were going and so you told her.
,,You can just braid your hair before you go to bake a cake!''
she told you.
You noticed, you were being so childish! You were grateful to her because you knew, you would have regretted your choice.

Saeyoung (mention of self harm/ suicide)

He joked about the length of you hair so many times
He found it funny.
,,Imagine someone falls because of your long hair!'' he laughed
,,That's not funny. It's a deadly weapon...'' Saeran said.
You listened to the two of them and were sure.
You had to cut them before someone got hurt because of you hair.
The next day you had a big braid and were ready to cut them
Saeyoung came into the bathroom
He saw the scissor in your hand and thought you were about to kill yourself or hurt your skin
,,Mc please! We can go over it!'' he begged.
,,I don't need you for that. I will do it every time when I need to.''
he was so shocked to hear you
,,Saeran said it! They are a deadly weapon!'' you crossed your arms.
,,Saeran said to hurt yourself?'' he asked furiosly.
,,What? You're so dumb. I'm talking about my hair!''
He was so happy that you weren't about to hurt yourself but at the same time he was puzzled.
You talked over it and decided to cut your hair a little bit, fife inches.
You were okay with it.
He couldn't lose something from you, after all.

Saeran

,,Gosh why are they so long?'' he asked you while looking at your hair.
,,I let them grow, that's why.'' you told him unsure.
He just nod.
You weren't sure but you were afraid they were a bother for him.
So you thought about cutting them
He saw that you were silent for a long time and so he asked you
,,I want to cut them. I don't want to be a bother. For you or other people.''
,,You're wrong...I just got reminded of Rika....but I like your hair. They smell good...''
He confessed. You were so surprised by his confession.
You hugged him and told him that you weren't Rika.
,,I know. Your hair are more beautiful than her's.'' the two of you laughed and he stroked you hair, your beautiful hair.

Jihyun

You laid on the ground, your long hair were messed up on the floor.
Jihyun was taking pictures of you.
He thought you were really beautiful with your hair like that.
He really loved your hair.
But one of his assistants didn't see your hair and tripped over them
He got hurt and yelled at you.
You were so puzzled after that.
Jihyun hugged you, telling you, it wasn't your fault.
He fired the man afterwards but you were still struggling
,,Should I cut them?'' you asked him.
,,Why? There's no need for that. I love your hair. They smell good, they are beautiful... so why?''
,,Maybe because we're selfish? He got hurt because of me and-‚'' he stopped you right away
,,It's okay to be selfish. For once, let's do what we want. He didn't pay attention. It's his fault.''
you felt better afterwards
Jihyun was so angry at his ex-assistant
,,Jumin? I will give you a name, he hurt MC's feelings, please do whatever you can. Yes, no, that's not mean. I like it.''

Vanderwood

,,GOSH! YOUR HAIR LAY HERE IN THE BATH TUB! GUESS WHAT? YES, I HAVE TO TAKE THEM OUT! WHY ARE YOU LOSING THEM?! I'M NOT!'' he couldn't understand this.
His hair were long too but still your hair were laying in the whole apartment.
You could see that he was angry and so you decided to cut them.
He came in before you could finish and a lot of hair laid on the floor.
He looked at you, shocked,,What did you do?''
you thought he was thinking about you but ,,Look what a mess you did here! GOSH.''
,,Are you kidding me?'' you laughed angrily.
He ignored you but in truth he was crying.
No, not because it was dirty
He cried because he knew-it was his fault. He looked up and you saw his eyes.
,,Vanderwood! There's no need to cry because it's messy! I will clean up -‚''
,,I'm sorry. I loved your hair. Sorry, I always hurt your feelings. I really-‚''
,,It's okay, I wanted to cut them, I didn't do it because I thought I would bother you.''
You had to lie but you would do it again if that would make him feel better.