RFA + V with a Mc who has a terminal illness and dies in their arms

Jumin

Jumin tried his best. Even through a lot of people told him that there was nothing to do for you, he never gave up.
But while you were walking, something happened. Something he often saw coming in his dreams.
In the middle of the street, you just collapsed in his arms.
None listened to his screams while he begged for help.
None listened to him, when he promised money just to be sure that you would live on.
You didn't listen anymore when he begged you to stay strong.
You couldn't listen anymore when he confessed his love to you.

Zen

The doctor told you together.
You wated to give up to enjoy your live but Zen helped you. Little did he know, that you would faint in his arms while rehasal.
,,Zenny, I love you...please keep it up and become the most famous, beautiful....man'' you whispered before you closed your eyes forever.
Everybody was shocked.
They didn't really understand what happened.
But Zen did.
Zen understood when your hand touched the floor.
He knew, he lost you forever.
His tears just touched your pale skin but, you couldn't feel anything.....anymore.

Yoosung

It was a beautiful party. It was your idea to hold one like your first.
None knew, that you decided to have a party because you knew that it would be your last.
Only when you tripped and didn't get up anymore, they noticed.
Jumin and Zen stayed there and closed the party while Seven, Jaehee and your husband tried their best and went to the hospital.
,,Mc, I swear to you, we will be there soon!''
He promised as Seven tried to drive as fast as possible.
The party was quickly forgotten.
They all just wanted to save you.
But it was no use. You were even to weak to say anything.
You just touched his hand and closed your eyes forever.
,,WE DID IT!'' Seven looked back.
Yoosung looked at you, your pale body on his lap, his tears falling on your lifeless body....everything he once imagined to have with you, dissapeared forever.

Jaehee

It was a hard day when you told her.
You wanted to enjoy your life for a little bit more but Jaehee was worried.
,,Maybe you shouldn't work anymore..." she told you that day.
But you wanted to stay by her side as long as possible.
Little did you know that you didn't have so much time.
,, HELP! I need help!'' she screamed.
She picked you up, the floor in the shop was pretty cold.
She kept on screaming. No way she could lose someone again.
,,Mc, Mc! Stay by my side, we can overcome this together...'' she promised. No way she would let go of you.
But it was too late.
You kissed her hand for the last time and whispered something before you died.
Everything you started there, ended there....

Saeyoung

Since that day you confessed it, he paid so much attention to you.
But unfortunately, it wasn't enough.
You laid on the cold floor in the bathroom.
,,MC?! SAERAN!!! CALL THE AMBULANCE!'' he screamed. Thanks to his trembling voice, it was hard to understand what he said but after Saeran entered the room, he knew what he had to do on his own.
Saeyoung took his jacked and covered your body.
You were already so cold...
,,Mc, come on...you can do it!''
,,Saeyoung, promise me something...'' you tried to tell him but your voice was too quiet.
He came down to you and asked you what you wanted to tell him.
,,Don't forget me, but fall in love once more...''
,,What? You will-‚'' he looked at you once again just to see, that you already told him your last words.

Jihyun

None knew that this would be the last time you looked at one of his pictures.
He was drawing the picture when he heard you, you just collapsed.
,,MC?! What happened?'' he asked you afraid.
He was trembling.
,,It's time...'' you mumbled and stroked his face.
,,How beautiful, I will die with your eyes in front of my me....that's a nice way to die...'' you told him.
,,None is going to die, Mc!'' Jihyun tried to tell you.
He wanted to go up, leave you and call an ambulance but he noticed that you were about to close your eyes.
,,MC! Don't close your eyes! I can't leave you if you close your eyes!'' Tears were leaving his eyes.
He didn't want to believe it buthe knew that this would be the last time he would see your eyes.
,,I love you. I will wait for you. Please, let me wait for a long time, okay?'' you chuckled.
,,No...NOO MC! DON'T! DON'T LEAVE ME! I know, that you missed Ray, I know, that you felt guilty because you left him for me but, you're doing the mistake for the second time...Mc...!''