Pregnant Mc tries to get up something on the flood but can't/ can't stand up

Jumin

Today Jaehee wanted to come over for dinner.
For her you decided to bake a pie, an apple pie.
You were almost finished, you just had to put the apples on the pie and bake it.
But one apple fell on the floor and since you were eight months pregnant it was really hard to pick it up.
After you tried for 15 minutes you finally did it you were on your knees but you quickly noticed that you couldn't get up anymore.
The big belly in front of you was in the way and since Jumin was picking up Jaehee you were alone.
You felt so bad and helpless...you just cried.
After ten minutes Jumin came home.It was odd that you weren't there to greet him but after he heard someone crying his heart stopped.
Jaehee followed him to the kitchen, they both found you on the floor -crying Jumin was about to shout. Why didn't someone help you? Why didn't they tell him? What was wrong? Were you hurt? Was the baby alright? He asked you but understood quickly what the matter was.
He helped you up and let you sit down while he tried to calm you Jaehee prepared the apples and finished your pie.
You were sorry and embarrassed but Jaehee told you, you were friends so it was okay.

Zen

You had one of your carvings so your lovely boyfriend went out to buy you the things you wanted.
While he was out you wanted to check his work but his script fell down.
You tried to get it but it was to hard for you, you couldn't even wear your shoes alone.
When Zen came home and saw you crying his heart stopped and he let fall everything a little bit too dramatic
,,What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" you just showed him the papers on the ground but still, he couldn't understand.
After you stopped crying you told him ,,I'm so fat! I can't even pick up something on the floor!"
,,You're not fat! You're a beautiful pregnant woman!" he told you with a kiss and a long hug.

Yoosung

You were cleaning the house but let fall one of his figures on the ground.
Well it wasn't really hard to pick it up but you actually lost balance and fell backwards on your butt.
It didn't hurt but you still couldn't get up.
You called him and began to cry.
,,Omg! Mc! Why are you laying on the floor?!" he asked you.
,,Whaa!" was the only thing you could say and slowly he wanted to cry too.
But before he could he helped you and checked if you were hurt.
He really wanted to go to the hospital but you calmed him down and explained him what happened.
,,Ah so that- what?! How is my figure?! I hope it's not broken!"
,,So the figure is more important than me?"

Saeyoung

Since the day you told him you were pregnant he was near you but he also worked hard to make you a comfortable life.
He and Saeran were working while you looked at some pictures.You were also pregnant with twins and so you were pretty sure they would look like them
But a picture, which wasn't glued fell down.
You tried to get it but it was too hard.
You noticed how fat you were and that you were unless and then... you just cried.
Saeran was the first noticing a whimper ,,Is someone crying?" he asked.
,,Nah, it's your imagination." but when he wanted to work again, he heard it too. They stood up so quickly and looked after you.
Saeyoung's heart was about to break when he saw your red eyes.
He came near you and asked you with a lovely voice ,,What's wrong?''
When you told him your problem he wanted to laugh so bad but had to hold on.
Many months and years later he still tells the story, when Savior 707 thought his 606 was feeling bad.
Everyone liked to hear the story
And even if you were embarrassed, you loved it too.