RFA + Minor Duo who can't control themselves

with a Mc who bites her lips a lot (NSFW-ish)

Jumin

It was always before an event.
The two of you would sit in his big car.
You were always very nervous.
You were afraid you could make something embarrassing.
You wanted to be perfect for him.
That's why you always bit your lip.
What you didn't know was, that you always made him crazy with your habit.
Jumin closed the window between Driver Kim and you and began to kiss you.
He touched you roughly and muttered things like ,,You make me crazy, you and your lips...."
You finished right before you arrived.
Jumin Han helped you, you didn't feel insecure anymore and to be honest, you felt complete....

Zen

Zen was aware of your problem but who was he to criticize your habit?
He always watched you in order to intervene as soon as you would bite them too deep.
He wanted to help you, your lips were one of the most beautiful parts of your body.
You would always notice his gaze and realize, what you're doing.
,,Uh, Zenny, I did it again....Sorry...ahh what should I do now?" you panicked.
But with a kiss he would always calm you.
But this kiss made you both go crazy and in the end Zen couldn't hold himself anymore and ended up having sex with you.
,,That's a reason for me to keep biting my lips..." you whispered after Zen fell asleep in your naked embrace.

Yoosung

Your Husband bite his lips himself.
He too, never noticed.
But since he often saw your lips, he soon realized that he had to try to stop with his own habit.
He also realized that he had to try to help you.
He knew how hurtful this pain was.
But he couldn't keep himself thinking that you looked really erotic.
Your red lips, while biting them.
Yoosung was usually a calm husband but at times like that, he didn't want you to feel uncomfortable or nervous so he always tried to help you....
,,Ah, ah Yoosung...!" you moaned as he licked your lips.
,,I would like to scold you for doing this but you just look too good whenever you bite them...." he whispered.

Jaehee

Jaehee couldn't bear with your sexiness.
It was equally what you did, Jaeahee thought you looked erotic.
The problem was that she still didn't confess to you.
But today, when she saw you biting your big lips, she thought that she could be the one biting you.
She lost her control and grabbed your hands.
,,Jaehee...?" you asked her surprised.
,,Don't bite them..." she mumbled and licked her own lips.
You smirked and got near her face and bite her lips.
,,But it feels amazing...." you whispered before the two of you melted with a deep kiss.

Saeyoung

He was often working and looking at the computer.
He never realized that you looked so good while biting your lips.
He was stressed today and so he didn't want to see anybody.
But he changed his mind as soon as he heard you laughing with his brother.
When he stepped out of the room, he saw you biting your lips while Saeran talked to you.
He noticed his brother's gaze very quick, his eyes were on your lips.
,,Mc. Come here." he called you a bit annoyed.
,,Mh?" you asked him.
Before the two of you could have a proper talk he grabbed your body and kissed your lips and bite them.
He was being roughly, you noticed right away that he was angry at you.
But why?
You couldn't think about it since you were trying to not moan.
,,Don't flirt again with my brother, don't bite our lips, don't look so good around him...''

Saeran

Your boyfriend was really jealous.
He always glared at you but you never knew why!
It was the same today.
You were on a date with him and bought you an ice cream.
You didn't notice that you were biting your lips while you picked out your flavor.
But Saeran noticed. And he wasn't happy about it.
When you were about to eat your ice cream he dragged you into an alley and placed your hands above your head.
You didn't have the time to ask him what he was doing. He just kissed you and put his tongue into your mouth.
When he was finished, he warned you ,,Don't do this ever again. You can only love me and be sweet and erotic in front of me.''
,,My ice cream is melted....'' you whined as you looked at your soaked hand.
,,I will buy you one if you behave...'' he whispered after a second kiss.

Jihyun

He didn't know that you could that erotic.
Rika looked erotic too, sometimes.
But you on the opposite were erotic yourself.
An example was your habit to bite your lips.
He was about to paint you but couldn't focus on you because of your sexiness.
A some point he couldn't control himself anymore and let go of everything just to kiss you.
,,Don't bite them. You will regret it later....it will hurt you.'' he mumbled.
,,I won't if it ends like this every time I do this...'' you chuckled and hugged him even stronger.