RFA + Minor Trio being clingy and touchy to MC

Jumin

It was a hard month, you were trying to learn as much as possible to fit in Jumin's life.
Jumin didn't understand your nervous behavior, for him you were just perfect.
But still, you were daily working so hard that your now husband didn't even get a glimpse of you.
That's why one morning he didn't let you get up, he stroked your body, kissed your neck and hugged you.
When you told him to please get off, he just hugged you stronger and digged his head into your chest, mumbling that he loved the way you were.

Zen

,,Mc...'' Zen mumbled and tried to stroke you.
,,Mhh?'' you asked him and typed something on your laptop.
,,Answer meeeee'' he whined and kissed your hand.
,,Mhhh, I'm writing!'' you snapped.
Of course, your boyfriend wasn't happy with your reaction and began to hug your hip, trying to get you to look at him.
,,Zenny?!'' you snapped a bit annoyed.
,,I love you...'' Zen whispered.
He was that cute that you just had to kiss him....

Yoosung

,,Aweee, Lisa, I love you so much!'' you chuckled and hugged your cat.
Yoosung observed you, he was jealous and you knew but you just didn't want to take care of it.
,,Mc...'' he called you.
,,Mc...?'' he touched your arm, trying to get your attention.
Afterwards he tapped your head, your leg and kissed you on your front.
Until you looked up.
,,Pay more attention to me!'' your sweet husband pocked.
You let the cat escape and hugged him.
,,Yeah, big baby!'' you laughed.

Jaehee

This was a really hard week, a lot of people came to visit the shop this week.
That's why the two of you didn't have much time.
In the evening you worked until 0 pm and in the morning you got up at 7 am.
There was no time for the two of you.
But today was the day. Jaehee wanted to feel your love.
She entered the bathroom while you were showering, walking always by your side until you finally asked her what was wrong since she was really clingy like a dog.
,,I just miss you!'' she mumbled.

Saeyoung

This man is always clingy.
You couldn't even sleep without him hugging you.
He was afraid, that you could escape.
He didn't let you cook on your own, he always hugged you, afraid that you could hurt yourself.
One day you decided to ignore him.
He tried his best to make you notice that he was by your side.
He never left your side, always talked with you or tried to kiss you.
Until one day you slapped him, and told him, that you were madly in love with him but needed your space.

Saeran

Saeran had one of these Phases where he really needed your love.
The time when he always called you, kissed you, hugged you, stroked you, poked you, laughed at you, summed with you, looked at you came.
You never had time for yourself.
You always found new floweres around you with little notes, saying that he loved you.
Even through this was sweet, you felt bad.
He wanted to make sure, that you loved him or, that he made you feel loved.
,,Saeran, you are the love of my life'' you told him and kissed him.
,,but stop with the presents.'' you told him with the big smile of yours.

Jihyun

,,Ugh'' you mumbled when you hid yourself in the toilet.
Jihyun was following you with the camera right now, trying to get a picture of you.
This was his way to be clingy, he always made pictures of you.
He tried to kiss you, tell you how much ore he loved a'you than Rika and so on.
The truth however as, that you didn't need this all.
You wanted him to feel secure....
,,Mc...! Please come to me!'' you heard him sobbing.
,,What's wrong?'' you asked him scared since you heard him crying.
,,I thought that I was making you tired with my love....please stay by my side!'' he confessed.

Vanderwood

Vanderwood and clingy?
You wished!
But it was the time around your birthday and he- forgot.
You were angry for a long time, you just ignored him and had fun with Saeyoung.
That's why he tried to get your attention.
Always calling you, hugging you and kissing you, calling you, kissing you, calling you....
It was so tiresome, since you didn't know him that way.
,,I FORIVE YOU BUT SHUP UP AND DON'T TOUCH ME!'' you snapped.
And it really worked...freedom...