RFA + Minor trio with a freaking MC about bugs

Jumin

Jumin was just on his way home when you called him
,,Yes Mc, I'm on my w-'',,WHAAA JUMIN PLEASE COME HOME SOON! HELP ME I'M- OMGOMG IT'S....- IT'S COMING-''and he couldn't hear anything anymore he was so afraid. What happened?!He told Driver Kim to drive faster and called his Team to check on you. When he came home he was quite shocked that the Security Team couldn't help you. ,,Should we kill it, Mr. Han?''someone asked him. He couldn't understand it ,,Mc, there wasn't anything?'',,Jumin, love I'm so afraid of bugs!''you were crying while he held you since that day he made sure that no bug could enter your home anymore but you were truly cute, scared like that

Zen

he was practicing when there was a really loud cryhis heart stopped for a moment and he jumped and ran to you ,,Shining Prince will come and save you!''he yelled When he saw you crying over a little green bug, he began to laugh ,,What?! Zen! Don't laugh! Do something!''You were really creepy in your angry form so he just took the bug and helped it to go out he kissed you ,,Don't cry anymore. I will always protect you, just call me, babe'',,I'm so sorry for being so-'',,It's okay to have fears, don't worry. I'm also afraid, that my beautiful face will be ugly someday.'',,.....''

Yoosung

in your relationship he was the one who was afraid
while you watched TV he saw a big bug ,,Mc! We can't kill it...'' he said with a tremble voice,,CHA! WHAAAA! CHANDAROOO!'',,Mc, what are you talking?! Mc! You're freaking out, wait! I think it's dead now! I'm a vet but I can't help him like that-''You just ignored him and after you were done, you cleaned everything up,,I'm sorry. Everytime I see a bug I just freak out...''you told him with a red face ,,Well. I'm happy that I'm not a bug.''The two of you laughed but Yoosung was afraid. He saw your dark side and it was creepy. Everytime he saw a bug he saved it from you.

Jaehee

bssst, bsssssss, bsssssss, BSSSSSSSSSYou really hated bugs. And these bees where the most hateful onesYou couldn't sell anything like that! And also, you were just so afraid of these bugs! but you couldn't call Jaehee since she was cleaning ,,Jaehee, I'm going to the toilett.''you told her after her nod you just went away. You couldn't go out there but after a few minutes she came looking for you,,Well, I'm afraid of the bee in the shop...''you told her. After a warm hug she searched for the bee and took it underneath a glass and helped it, being free again. ,,Thank you.'',,No problem, just tell me right away, Mc''

Saeyoung

this stupid red haired guy really couldn't do nothing
except one thing, pranks he knew that you were really afraid of bugs and that you freaked out hard every time you would see one but still he bought these plastic bugs and hide them every where he made sure, that the light would be good to see them but not to notice that they were unreal when you got home and noticed them, you just begun to cry out and yelled over the whole place ,,SAEYOUNG! HELP!''you cried scared but since he wouldn't come you just went to the other room locking yourself up and cried he quick regretted it and came to your room ,,it's alright! Savior 707 is here! mc open the door! The weren't real bugs I just played a prank on you!''his heart ached when he saw you opening the door with the red eyeshe promised to never make you cry again but still one week later he already played a new prank on you....

Saeran

he couldn't understand your fear
he thought, you were a big dummy
,,Don't cry for that.''and with that he killed the bug to be honest he was really annoyed but somehow also proud of himself for protecting you he was hiding his smile but he was really happy that he could help you even if you thought that he was angry with you

Jihyun

He was so happy
in the past he couldn't see your scared face but now he could so he was somehow amused about your fear but he hugged you ,,Mc, I'm here to protect you. Just close your eyes and hear the bug. When I couldn't see, you know, I enjoyed hearing their moves. It's somehow beautiful because they never change. Everything changes but this are the little, same things. So don't be afraid of them.''after you calmed down he saved the bug and led it go to the window. You looked to the bug in a totally wrong way. You knew the right meaning thanks to him. And V also loved taking pictures of while you listened to the bug.

Vanderwood

,,ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!''he was somehow surprised about this fear. Well he couldn't understand but still he killed the bug with his shaking head but afterwards he was angry that the floor was dirty ,,I'm sorry that I'm afraid!'' you cried ,,Don't cry! The tears will make everything wet!''and wiith this the two of you laughed again in the near future he would buy sprays so that the bugs would stay far away from you.