A Vampire's Love story

,I'm afraid of you..." a mean voice whispered into his ear, making him shriek up.
,,Jumin, what-" you woke up in the middle of the night.
You turned on the light on and looked at him but his eyes were red, he was angry, but why?
You tried to hug him, you wanted to calm him but it was no use, he growled at you, making you shriek.
Just after you fell backwards he came into his sense.
,,Mc....did I hurt you...?" he asked you afraid.
,,No, dear." you smiled as you tried to hide your pain.
,,I wanted to calm you but slipped. You did nothing." you stroked his cold cheek.
He was so cold. You often were worried, you never knew if he was ill of just cold because he was dead. But to be honest, you often forgot that he couldn't even get ill.
He was still sad, like always he was just worried.
,,What happened?" you asked him with a soft voice.
,,I dreamed that you were afraid of me..." he whispered.
Your heart ached. It was scary when his eyes changed color but you were never afraid of him.
,,Don't worry...I'm not afraid. Just sleep..." you told him and took his head and placed it on your chest.
,,I wish I would have a beating heart too...." he sniffed at you.
You chuckled ,,You can have my heart, my heart beats for you..." you kissed his head.
But, it didn't stop with a simply kiss. It got hotter until the two of you were almost naked.

He was sitting on your lap and kissed and nipped your neck.
You stopped breathing, his teeth touched your warm skin...
You groaned, every time he touched you, you groaned even louder.
,,Jumin...ah~ please, please bite me.....~" you begged.
You wanted to feel his teeth, his hot mouth on your neck. And he didn't wait long.
Jumin bite you.
It was painful at first but after a few moments the pain changed into an awesome feeling.
You screamed with passion, it was better than a orgasm but....

,,Jumin-ah, stop...please!" you begged.
Jumin didn't stop. You looked at him, his eyes were red. He couldn't stop himself. You tried to save yourself, to reject his strong hand, his pushing teeth.
But it was no use, you were weak and were about to faint.
You almost closed your eyes when he stopped and looked at you with crying eyes.
,,Oh no, Mc...I'm sorry...I'm sorry, what did I do? No, no, no, don't fall asleep...." he begged you while you really closed your big eyes.

You woke up at the next morning. It was a beautiful sunny day.
The sun was tickling your eyes.
Just then you realized what happened.
You got up but you felt light headed. Jumin was holding your body again as soon as he saw that you wanted to get up.
,,Mc, how do you feel? I'm sorry..." he mumbled.
You were still half asleep and mumbled a silent ,,Okay"
,,Maybe we should break up-"

,,What?!" you asked him afraid.
,,Mc, didn't you see what happened right now?!" he asked you a bit angry and got up.
,,Jumin Han, you can't give up now! After everything we went through!" you cried now.
,,It's better to break up than to kill you!" he yelled now.
,,See, I'm a Vampire and you're a human...I'm hurting you the whole time...."
Your heart was aching.
You tried to get up. You wanted to hug him, his cold skin.
His pale face, you wanted to kiss his beautiful mouth.
For him you would even die.
You just needed his love. His touch. Your life wasn't that important for you. Just his love.

,,I love you so much more than my life. I want to bear your children. I want to teach them how special you are. I want to go to the forest with you and hunt animals. I want to protect you at sunny days when the sun is too bright.
If you break up with me, I will die.
" you told him and hugged him.
,,What if I can't stop? I almost killed you!" he tried to reject you.
,,But you didn't. You didn't. That's the important thing...!" you tried to comfort him.
He looked at you. A tear left his eye.
You kissed his tear ,,Don't worry. We will find a solution. Trust me...!"