Jumin, Zen, Saeyoung and Jihyun with a daredevil Mc who also travels a lot

Jumin

That's why you are not allowed to leave the house without his bodyguards!
You always go to strange places and do everything a normal person shouldn't do!
And you always end up in the hospital.
,,Jumin! My leg is just borken!"
,,Yes! Because you walked across the rails and stumbled!"
He snapped at you.
,,They said I have to do this or else they would hurt you!"
,,Why do you even go to places like this?!"
He's always worried that you do stupid things.
He don't know if this is dumb or daredevil.
He just hopes that you stop being in danger or else you will let him die due to a heart attack.

Zen

,,Hooooo! A good manager has to drink three bottles, Mc! Show us what you have got!" Zen's colleagues always make fun of you.
And since you try to be cool to stay at his side you just play along.
But you always end up drunk after three glasses.
,,Guys! Why?!"
,,Zen! Your manager is really daredevil!" they still make fun of you after he brings you back home.
They're right. He's always worried.
One time you just went away for five days because you wanted to travel a bit.
And came up scratched up.
When he asked you what happened you just told him that some men wanted to pick you up and you showed them a lesson.
,,ARE YOU CRAZY?! THEY COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!"
But he stayed at your side since then to prevent any dangerous situations.
He failed.

Saeyoung

He always watched you through the CCV because he couldn't leave you alone with anything.
,,BYE!" you screamed and took one of his cars.
,,By-Wait MC! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" he was too late.
When he finally did it to track you down you were already driving through the streets with some other men.
,,YOU CAN'T DO A RACE JUST BECAUSE THEY ASKED YOU TO!"
,,But they said that a girl like me couldn't drive!"
,,AND SO YOU THOUGHT TO DRIVE A RACE WITH MY BABY?!"
He's really nervous and can't even sleep at night...
But sometimes he thinks it's funny, as long ad you don't hurt yourself.

Jihyun

He loves you so much and he thinks that you are fantastic that you travel with him that much.
But...WHY ARE YOU CLIMBING ON THE ROOF
,,Mc! We are in Italy here! I don't think that they understand if you climb on the roof!" he tried to stop you but failed.
You were there, on the roof and talked to a girl.
The police came and asked you to go down.
,,Okay!" you smiled and-
JUMPED
,,MC ARE YOU CRAZY!?"
,,Please don't don't do that at home!" you called as you stood up.
You smiled at your puzzled boyfriend.
,,Why are you that daredevil?" he asked you.
,,Because...I dunno..."