Jumin

Two years after this, you and your husband were better.
You wanted to organize a party again and it was really a good party!
But Yoosung didn't tell you, that he invited Rika.
So when the guests were gone, you saw her.
You got angry. Because of her, your husband lost his only childhood friend.
Because of her, he would only have memories of his best friend.
Because of her, he would never be able to drink a glass wain again with his friend.
Because of Rika, your husbands happiness disappeared like the sun behind a cloud.
,,Yoosung! What's the meaning of this?" you screamed at the boy while Jumin could just look down even Saeran, who was back to norma and afraid of Rika. Saeyoung was just angry as hell.
,,She's my cousin and feeling better now...''he said. You got more angry and screamed: ,, I'm not interested if this snake is feeling better now! I will call the police! Because we, the one who were hurt the most, still can't feel better!'' Rika looked down and Yosung got angry: ,, He died! You need to forget him after two years!''
,,WHAT DID YOU SAY? About seven years ago, you just cried over Rika! The only thing you could say was Rika, Rika, RIKA! Like a shitty cd! Yoosung! Take her away now!''
,,Please, I know your angry with me but-''
,,Don't you dare to touch me! Go away! Because of you everyone is hurt! I don't know what Yoosungs idea was, but I hate you! I'm not interested, if you would die now! Because of you, my husbands best friend died! Because of you.... they all had faith in you and you just played with their trust! Jaehee, Zen, Saeyoung! Everyone! Because of you, Saeran lost his childhood just because you were a crazy old hag!''

Rika looked down, trying not to cry. Yoosung wanted to stop you but Rika talked again:,, I'm sorry. V was my sun, my love...my everything...''
,,Don't play with me! If you really had loved him, you would have had stopped with the medicine! You wouldn't have blinded him!''

,,Rika, I think you should go now. Forever, Yoosung. You can decide. But don't forget who was with you in all this years and who was not... you can stay in the RFA, I think MC will be happy, but I guess none would like to see Rika again...'', Jaehee told him after you were in Jumins arms.
Rika walked away and said, quietly, that V never liked them. This gave them all the last hit and you felt how sad Jumin got so that you were now chasing after Rika. You did it and threw her to the ground. Your tears fell on her cheeks ,,I thought...you had learned something but I guess, you are the same snake you ever where. I wish, you would be dead now. Not V.''
With this Zen helped you go away from Rika leaving her on the ground crying for forgiveness:,, I'm sorry...I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please, I'm sorry!''
You left the hall with Jumin hand in hand. He kissed you:,, Don't do that anymore...I'm happy, that you did this for me but... I don't want you to be the same as her.''
Yoosung couldn't leave Rika but he also noticed, that she needed help. He gave her to a hospital and never bought her back to let you see her. Still, he visited her. He also never talked again about her. And after this bad evening, the RFA found happiness.