After a business trip

,,Ach......'' my sight echoes through the walls of the penthouse as I wait for my husband, the CEO–in line Jumin Han to come back from his business trip.
If someone would have told me in the past that I would become so obsessive with a man, I would have laughed in their face because indeed, I was independent and never urged a man's touch. But right now, after my husband was five days away, I can't count the minutes until he comes back home.
I urge his everything, his voice, his touch, his smile, his laugh....and, he's a minute too late.
Just before I'm about to call Driver Kim to ask him about Jumin's whereabouts, the door gets open and he comes in.
,,Jumin!'' I squeaked in joy and ran into his large arms.
I can clearly see that he's tired but my heart is jumping....I can't but hug him.
As soon as he hugs me back, he's laughing.
I missed him....
,,Hello, beautiful wife...'' he tells me before he kisses me and touches my cheeks.
,,What are you doing?'' I laughed as I took his hands off and kissed them.
,,I just wanted to remind my hands about your skin....'' he told me as he closed his eye and enjoyed my kiss.
,,Oh, really? If so I have to made sure that other parts of your body remind me...." I mumbled after I opened the brown long jacked I just was wearing.
Jumin's eyes got bigger as he looked at my body.
After he smirked at me, he put his soft warm lips on mines.
A warm feeling overcame my whole body and I decided to cross my arms behind his neck.
He packed me at my hips and put me up and pressed me against the wall.
I wanted to shriek at the feeling of the cold wall but Jumin muffled my voice with another kiss.
Just like I expected it he put me up.
I entwined my legs around his hips and he softly touched every part of my body.
First the legs, up to my hips, then my arms without letting go of my lips....
Then my cheeks, my ears, my hair....
,,Ahh..." I whined as he parted from my lips and nippled at my neck....

,,Mhmmfffl" I purred and pressed his head at my neck. I wanted him to bite me just like a vampire would do it....
,,You're so naughty..." he laughed as he felt my wet sex under his abdomen.
,,Then...punish me...!" I moaned as I tried to move my abdomen up and down.
,,Okay..." he chuckled and let go of me.

I whined, the cold air on my skin made me miss his warmth.
Jumin disappeared behind the door which lead to our bedroom.
I followed him, hot and horny just to find him with handcuffs.
,,Is that my punishment...?" I asked him amused.
He came to me and made me look up, his eyes were darker than before.
,,Do you want it harder...?" he asked me and pulled at my hair to kiss me.
,,Ah!" I cried out.
He didn't hurt me but it was always amusing to see his scared look after I yelled.
Klick
,,Huh?" I looked at my hands.
,,Be ready for the punishment....~" he laughed.

Argh, he saw through my trick...
My husband carried me to the bed and began to kiss my body.
My chin, my neck...down between my breast to my stomach....
I tried to not moan loud but he made it impossible as he touched my breast.
My nipples were already standing and even through I couldn't see them I was sure that they were red.
As if he could read my throughs he undid my bra and massaged my swollen breasts, nippled and licked my nipples.
,,Ahh~Ahhh!" I moaned and breathed quicker.
It was so fuzzy, my head felt dizzy and I wanted more, I wanted to hug him, hold him, press him but I was cuffed.

,,Mhh? What do you want, kitty?" Jumin asked me breathless as he licked my neck.
,,You...! Please give me...your everything...!" I begged.
The tension was already too high, my abdomen was wet.
I was soaking wet, wet for him.
With his warm lips he wandered down, kissed my skin and nippled at my sex.
With his tongue he licked my wet sex, my throbbing sex.
His warm tongue caressed my clit which made me cry in ecstasy.
While he teased me, he undid his boxer shorts, revealing his big dick to me.
,,Woah...." I moaned and tried to move my hips up and down to help my urge to become lesser.
,,Don't begin without me...!" Jumin laughed as pre-cum dripped down.
,,AH!" I cried as he thrusted his sex into me.
,,More...! GIVE ME MORE!" I cried.
,,Mhhh you're so good...!" he moaned as he teased me and stopped moving.
,,So tight...!" he whispered and began to move again.
Sweat was falling down and my sights were becoming more.
I couldn't stop to moan, cry and yell his name until I came.
Much harder than the other times, much harder than yesterday when I did it myself with the thick dildo.
Much harder than the day when he did it from behind...
While he let me ride my orgasm, he Jumin was still trying to ejaculate.
To help him cum I messaged his balls that were slapping against my ass.
,,Mhhh...." I chuckled when something warm was dripping down my thighs.
He stayed in me, his cum was still dripping down.
,,Second round...?" I asked him as I looked for the dildo. My hands were still cuffed but I liked that feeling.

,,Mh...?" I looked down.
,,No..." I whined as Jumin's head was resting on my chest.
Not only his dick was still in me, but my hands were cuffed and the blanket was somewhere below the bed.
The bed itself was soaked wet with our juice and smelled like fresh sex.
,,Urgh...." I moaned and looked at him, I deeply hoped that he would wake up soon....