RFA with an anorexic Mc (trigger warning)

Jumin

When Jumin saw you the first time he thought that you were the most beautiful woman he ever saw.
His heart began to beat quickly and he couldn't change the fact that he always blushed at the sight of you.
He later on found out that you were currently recovering from this disease, Anorexia.
It was a surprise for him when he looked at your medical records.
His heart was breaking apart, he shed tears for you.
Since then he always told you how beautiful you were. Jumin Han made sure that his now wife ate properly, that she stayed healthy and happy.
And you were thankful for his support.

Zen

Zen didn't notice anything at all.
He always saw you smiling.
But now that he played the role of a boyfriend who had an ill girlfriend he noticed that you never ate with him.
And you always stayed longer in the bath than him, and he stayed really long in there.
And then, one day he heard you puke.
At first he thought that you were ill but then he noticed that you just ate something.
He quickly called the doctor and after you left the bath he packed you and brought you out.
You screamed, cried and begged him to stop but he wouldn't.
Instead he cried with you and said ,,Sorry. I love you too much to lose you."
The two of you went through a lot.
But it got better and you were finally healthy and with Zen's help you could stay healthy.

Yoosung

When he came home and saw you crying on the couch his heart was breaking.
,,What's wrong?!" he asked you almost crying with you.
,,I feel so bad! I'm a ugly, fat person!" you cried.
,,Huh? No! Why?!"
,,I puked because I ate chocolate!" you cried.
Yoosung couldn't really understand but then, since he studied medicine, even through it was for animals, he knew the basics, Anorexia.
,,Mc?! How long are you doing this?" he began to yell without intention.
,,I had Anorexia and I was in recovery but....I thought that since I'm the party coordinator I should look good..."
Yoosung sat beside you and stroked your back.
He didn't know what to do.
He wanted you to feel good, better.
He decided that he would sleep over with you and then visit medical help.

Jaehee

Jaehee already knew.
Just because you once said that you don't eat at all she noticed.
But happily after you met her, she found out that you were already recovering.
When she found out she began to cry and thank you.
,,Thank you. Honestly thank you for getting better. For surviving this hard time, thank you for being by my side!" she told you and cupped your cheeks.
,,Thanks for your support." you chuckled and kissed her.
Jaehee made sure that you would never go through the same hardship again and the mission was successfully.

Saeyoung

How could he ever noticed?
He worked and worked and when he was by your side he rejected you.
Just when the two of you went out to rescue Saeran and you didn't eat anything in all that time of even crying for food, he began to notice a bit.
It came stronger when you were already engaged and you never ate anything.
And if you ate with them, you weren't enjoying it.
He also noticed that you were really skinny.
Way too skinny.
And then he began his research.
,,Mc." he called you.
,,Mh?" you said sleepy.
You had no strength. You couldn't do anything.
,,I love you." he told you and let Jumin in who looked at you with sad eyes.
He stroked your arm while Saeyoung cried.
,,We will take care of your health." Jumin assured you.
Afterwards you didn't remember anything.
You just wake up in a building with a lot of people who had an eating disease.
After a while of patience, tears and laughter, you finally were released and able to fall into Saeyoung's arms.
,,I'm so happy to see you again!" you cried and kissed him.
,,I will take care of you, don't worry." he promised.