RFA + Minor Duo with a MC who's the Prime Minister's daughter

Jumin

The first time you saw the picture of Seven you were surprised how much he looked like your dad, the Prime Minister.
You were pretty amused that the RFA didn't know your name.
,,Wow, you guys don't even know the name of the prime minister's daughter!'' you joked.
Jumin was pretty amused.
Since he was in love with you and his dad wanted him to marry another woman, this was the perfect change to go against him.
,,I'm sorry love, I hope you don't feel as if I would use you to get rid of Sarah Choi...'' he told you and kissed you.
,,Don't worry, Jumin. I know that you love me....it's okay!''
You were indeed curious about Seven but you just ignored that.
,,Mr Prime Minister, I'm happy to meet you personally. I would like to ask you to have Mc as my wife.'' Jumin asked your dad when they first met, as if it was something normal.
You were really happy that Jumin got along with your family and especially with your dad.

Zen

,,Huh? Wait, you are...really the Mc?!'' he asked you when you were in front of his door.
Zen was shocked.
He flirted with the Prime Minister's daughter!
You cold see how scared Zen became.
But you quickly tried to calm him.
,,Don't worry! My dad won't find out and he's so nice, he wouldn't hurt a fly!''
Yeah...as if.
But Zen was still scared.
And so the mood was down, after you just met for three seconds.
He was afraid that your dad wouldn't accept him, just like his own parents.
But thanks to you and your loving hugs, he got better.

Yoosung

,,Seven, aren't you coming to our party?''
Yoosung asked Seven after they were on their way to the party location.
,,No.'' he told him and disappeared.
,,So, you must be Mc!'' Yoosung said as soon as he saw you.
His eyes were in a bad condition but he could notice right away that you were the most beautiful girl.
,,Yes, that's me. But, wasn't Seven with you?'' you asked him worriedly.
None knew where he was...
That's why you told Yoosung to go after his friend.
And Yoosung did what you said because he knew, he could trust you.
What he found out made Yoosung shiver in fear.
,,See....I knew I shouldn't have told you.'' Seven said to his friend with a sore voice.
,,I will disappear.''
,,No! Seven...or, Saeyoung! I'm sure that Mc doesn't know abut it. If we try to talk to her, I'm sure, she can help us somehow....even if she's his daughter!'' Yoosung tried to convince him.
Yoosung was puzzled.
He was deeply in love with you but he also loved Seven as a friend....
But luckily he told you guys about it and you made sure to keep Saeyoung save from your own dad and promised him, that you would do everything to protect him and his brother.
,,We are family, after all.'' you smiled at your brother as you were in Yoosung's embrace.

Jaehee

,,Mc, would you accept to open a coffee shop with me?'' she asked you on that very night.
You were unsure what to answer her....
The media couldn't know about this.
,,Let's wait, until everyone is gone. I need to tell you something.'' you answered.
Jaehee was uneasy.
Did she understand you wrong...?
She indeed was a bit at ease when you told her that you were the Prime Minister's daughter.
Afterwards she was scared that the two of you couldn't have a proper relationship and thought about giving you up.
But she quickly decided to not give up and tried her best to confront your dad one day.

Saeyoung

Saeyoung was devastated when he found out.
His heart was broken, the thick tears weren't going to stop and his hand was still trembling.
He was so afraid that he couldn't even type properly.
,,What should I do...? What should I do?'' he cried and yelled.
The panic attack was almost killing him.
He didn't know if he was angry about the fact that he actually fell in love with his half sister or just scared that your dad would search you and find him and Saeran by doing this.
Well, at that time he didn't even know that his brother and your half brother kidnapped you...
That's why he ignored you when he was forced to stay with you in Rika's apartment.
When the time was good, and you were trying to get his attention he just glared at you.
,,I'm not here because I want to. I dislike you. You're disgusting. Don't look after me. I don't want to talk to you.''
He tried to reject you and stay strong while he rejected you, his first love....

Saeran

Saeran knew what he was doing when he decided to kidnap you.
,,Don't worry, Mc. You're in paradise here. I will protect you. I love you. Stay here, I will free you and make sure you never leave this goddamned place.
You're my toy now, mine...not his...let's show him how ugly this world of his can be....stay here, ugly slut and wash yourself, I hate your odor.''
He thought about the fact that you were his little sister....he should treat you like Saeyoung did, right?
So he would often leave you alone in the dark, not visiting you for a bit and turturing you.
But Saeyoung didn't do this, Rika brainwashed you, Saeran...Even through your presence gave him nightmares he tried his best to brainwash you.
he wanted to make you pay for your father's mistakes....

Jihyun

,,Jihyun...'' Saeyoung called him after he checked if you were all right.
He was scared to death and Jihyun got worried.
It couldn't get worser, right?
But little did the blue haired man know that it was worser than he thought.
Jihyun cried for two hours.
He still didn't know that Saeran got you but as soon as he knew his fear was growing.
He knew that if he couldn't save you, your father would have saved you.
And by doing that he would have found out about the twin's whereabout.
With all his strengths he tried to carry on this secret.
The secret about these three siblings.
He tried to stay away from you but it didn't work.
His love for you was growing and so his fear.
But he and Saeyoung noticed right away when you where together with them healing Jihyun, that you weren't like your dad.
And if you really loved Jihyun, you would surely stay by his side and carry his secret with him, right....?