MC gets shot (Yoosung, Happy End)

Yoosung
Your husband wanted to go with you at least one time to a LOLOL Convention.
And of course you said okay.
You were really happy about this.
It was a beautiful date.
Since there weren't enough places for the car, you got there by bus and by train
You really disliked the underground but with Yoosung you felt safe.
He would never do something to hurt you and would protect you for sure
Maybe this wasn't the right day.
The two of you were standing there like everyone
Hand in Hand waiting for your train.
Of course you were cosplaying.
Otherwise it would be really boring.
You hated to wait but with Yoosung near you, the time just passed so quick!
Perhaps it was too quick...
At the moment you didn't knew what would have come over you.
You looked behind you and there was standing a young man totally in black with a gun in his hand.
But you thought he was also cosplaying and weren't really afraid.
,,Yoosung, I didn't know that in LOLOL someone had a gun!"
,,What? There isn't someone like that."
,,Eh? You didn't tell me that there were other people cosplaying on the convention!"

What are you talking about?!
When you told him he got really afraid and took out his phone to tell Zen
,,MC, now please quick and let's go out. Don't look at him!"
But unfortunately the guy saw you and Yoosungs phone.
You were so afraid when the guy screamed at both of you and took his gun and pointed on Yoosung.
You wanted to throw up.
The creepy guy told you about how angry he was that everyone was only thinking of himself trying to get away while his daughter was raped a few weeks ago.
Yoosung wanted to say something when the guy shot at him
Yoosung thought about how beautiful his life was with you.
He wasn't ready to die but he was happy that you weren't the one to die.
But when he heard your cry he was shocked.
You laid there with blood at your right chest.
And a few seconds later everyone could hear his screams and cries
He shouted to the guy ,,F*CK ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! YOU MADE SOMETHING UGLIER THAN THE RAPIST AND ALL THESE PEOPLE TOGETHER!
You almost killed my WIFE who could do nothing for your DAUGHTER. Trust me, if my wife was there, she would have saved your daughter!"
After his talk, Jumin and his Security appeared since Zen got a half message with -Underground xyxxx guy with gun at platform xy help MC, death-
Zen got so scared that he called Jumin!
Ofc he was there with his paramedics and the security and the first thing he saw was his friend with his wife.
He got angry and did everything he could.
He was there in the hospital when Yoosung literally had a breakdown.
The whole RFA was there with Yoosung prying for you.
And they all were so happy when you came out on a hospital bed still alive.
Jumin looked out for you that you had the best doctor and room.
Three days later he even gave you an own limousine with a driver since you were afraid.
Yoosung too was happy about that.
,,I'm sorry! Really! Please don't do this twice! It's okay if I die but I couldn't stand it.... if you were the one! Stay with me! I love you so much..."
Don't cry I'm healthy.