Our love LAST PART

I wake up in the morning. Jumin is sleeping on a chair near me. Poor thing. I bet he has an awful ache at his back. I want to kiss him but I'm afraid of waking him up. I guess he slept only a little bit.

The nurse comes in and whispers ,, Ah, you're already awake. Good. The little boy wants his mommy. You
couldn't see him, right? Here, you can feet him on your own. Do you know what to do?''
she asks me. I already knew so I took out my breast and hold him to my left breast.
And so he was already eating through my nipple. It was a weird feeling but I guess that's normal.
,,Hold him a little bit up, like this. Right. And you should change your breast after six minutes so that he can eat from both sides.''
,,Why?''
I asked and she told me, that the breast could hurt if there's to much milk (well that's said in my family but since I'm not a mom, I can't tell for sure that everything is right. I'm sorry).
,,Who. You're hungry, right my love?'' I ask my baby. The nurse helps me and leaves the room.

I'm holding my boy. He looks so sweet like that. Slowly he falls asleep again.
,,Are you okay today?''I can hear jumin talking to me in a sleepy voice. I grin at him.
I nod while I'm looking at my son. He's just so beautiful. I've never seen such a beautiful boy like him.
Jumin comes and kisses me. Awee I missed him so much, and his warm, lovely kisses... so beautiful.
,,I love you.''
,,I love you too, Mc. And I'm thankfull, for this child. You make me so happy!'
'he tells me and makes me cry.
After a little bit, the nurse comes in. She bought me my food and the food for Jumin. I notice how hungry I was.
,,The Doctor will come in a few minutes to check on you and the Baby.''she tells and goes out.
We lay the little boy in his bed and eat.
And like the nurse said, the Doctor comes in.
,,How are you feeling, Mrs. Han?''
,,I'm okay, I guess. But I don't understand why I passed out.''
,,Well. Some woman pass out when they have to give birth. I guess you were in pain. Could that be?''
,,Well yes. I was in pain a little bit.'
' I tell him and look away from Jumin. He's down. I guess he's feeling bad.
,,It's important to say if you don't feel good. If something was bad, well. You can't be selfish anymore. You're a mother now. If you ever will be pregnant again, please make sure to tell if you don't feel good. It's important for the child and for the mother. And Mr. Han. For the future check on your wife. It's not only her task but also yours to make sure, that everything is okay. Well now, I think I've scold you enough. About the baby. I think you already saw that he's a boy. His eye color will change. He's healthy and nothing is wrong. He's a perfect baby boy. You don't need to worry. A nurse will say you the essentielly things. I think you can leave the hospital in a few days. If there's something wrong, call a nurse. I will come if it's really imprortant. Well, goodbye.''
Jumin got never scoled by a Doctor. I guess. He's awfully quiet. I look at him.
,,I'm sorry, Jumin. Like he said I was selfish.''
,,I'm sorry that I didn't notice. Please, forgive me.'
' I can't stand it seeing his crying face. I kiss him on the cheek.

,,Hey! look who's in a lovely mood!'' Luciel comes in.
,,Bad timing.''Jumin says to him and stands up.
,,Mc! You're awake!''Jaehee notice and hugs me.
,,Whoa! Jaehee! I love you too! Everything fine?''I ask her
,,Dummy! You passed out like that!''she cries into my shoulder. I pat her back.
After everyone greeted me, my father in law comes in.
,,Mc, my daughter. How are you? Here, some presents!'' he gives me something very shiny.
I'm happy seeing everyone so happy. Even V's here and laughts.
,,Hello! I'm your godmother! Nice to meet you!'' Jaehee is playing with my son. They look sweet.
V's taking pictures of everyone.
It's nice.

Two weeks later I'm enjoying my time as a mother.
Our little boy is really a nice baby. He cries only when he's sleepy. Everyone is in love with him. And he looks so awesome.
,,I guess all the woman will be behind him....''I tell to myself.
,,I hope he won't become like father.'' Jumin says.
Yeah. That's my biggest worry.
In the end, we're all a big happy family with the RFA. I don't know but I'm thankfull to the hacker back then. Without him I wouldn't have my baby.
,,Mc, you're my love. Do you know it?''
,,Yes. I know it. I love you too, Jumin.''
,,Let's be happy! How about another baby? I would like to have a girl...''
,,We will have to wait for a bit. I would like him to be a big brother...''
,,Yeah but don't make me wait too long!''

THE END