Our love PART 1

,,Mc, are you ready, my love?"
I heard Jumin, my husband, call. We need to go to the birthday party from my father-in-law and of course the whole RFA will come too. I'm really happy.

I stroke my belly. In reality I'm not feeling really good and would prefer it, to stay at home. But well, Jumin really likes Family parties and I don't want to be rude.
,,Mc, are you-"
I look at him. God, my husband is so awesome. His jacket matches my dress, which is very long. It keeps me warm. He looks so in love. But that's not because of me.
,,The two of you are so beautiful ~" he says while stroking my pregnant belly. My due is in five weeks but still it feels like forever.
He kisses me on my lips and then my belly. His ear on my belly and his hand patting my abdomen.
,,Daddy loves you, my handsome boy. Come quickly. I can't wait to see you."
I just love it, when he talks to our boy. Our son. Our love.
„ Mommy too, but don't come to quick. Come when it's time, my prince."
He just smiles.
Then he asks me again, if I'm ready. I just nod.

He takes my jacket and hands me my shoes. Because of the huge belly, I can't wear them on my own. He helps me to stand on my feet, then he takes my hand and we walk to the garage.
Driver Kim waits for us, we bought a new car since it wasn't really good for my belly or for the baby when it's born.
Driver Kim opens the door for me and Jumin helps me to get in while our driver walks to the other side to open the door for my husband.
Jumin gives me a quick kiss and walks to the other side to get in. The car is really comfortable and has a few things for our baby. Jumin gets in and takes my hand. He's just so sweet and I just love him.

I can't describe how lucky I am. This happiness... will it last forever? I'm sure of it. Together we can do everything.

,,We have to drive a long time. It's 2 Pm. Have you already eaten, Mr. Han, Mrs. Han? Should I stop somewhere? I think we will be there at 5 pm. Maybe a little bit later."
,,Are you hungry, love?"
,,No but do you have water?"
I ask. I'm still a little but unsure. Jumin tells our driver to stop somewhere to get water.
After I drink and the car is so warm, that I can undress my jacket, Jumin takes my head and leads it on his shoulder. He strokes my cheeks. He's so sweet!
But then a wave of sleep gets me and I can't help but close my eyes. I hate sleeping in the Car. I'm always afraid, that my make-up gets dirty or that I'm drolling but I can't worry about it.
Since my pregnancy I just sleep so much and yet I'm sleepy even after sleeping 10 hours.
,,Pay attention!"
I wake up. Driver Kim is yelling to someone while Jumin is calling someone. I'm alone in the car. Someone opens my door ,,Mc! You okay? Come out, Zen, help me!"
„Jaehee?" I can't really talk since my throat is so sore.
Zen helps me out of the car and Jaehee helps him. She takes my jacket and helps me to take it on.
I don't understand. In front of me is a big building, shining in beautiful colors. It looks like it's already evening.

,,Everything fine? Do you need a med?"
Zen asks me with a worried look.
I answer with a no thank you and ask for an explanation.
,,Well, we waited for you and then there came a guy driving into your car. There, you see? You were really lucky. If he came a little bit later, he would have crushed into your side. Driver Kim is arguing with him and Mr. Han is talking to the police. Yoosung and Saeyoung are hacking the security cameras to see, who's fault it is." Jaehee explains.
,, He hold you close and called us to take you out. He's really angry this rich guy."
I somehow are feeling really angry and somehow bad. I look to Jumin. His face looks painful. Is he hurt? He looks at my face and says something into the phone before coming to me.
,,Are you hurt? Why are you looking so?" I ask him quick.
He looks at me. Is he angry?
,,You look fine. I'm happy. Are you sure okay?"
I just nod. He hugs me. I guess, he was afraid.
He whispers in my ear :,, I was so afraid of losing you. Or that the baby was hurt. I was so afraid. You didn't open your eyes. I thought something was odd...." he's trembling and I'm feeling so bad that I was asleep. I hug him back stroking his back.
I tell him, that I'm fine, that everything is fine.
And my belly hurts again. I don't know what it is. I wanted to tell him, when someone touches my shoulder.
,,Mc! I thought you were dying!" a blond boy hugs me and takes me away from my husbands warmth. I would like to be angry but Yoosung is just too sweet. I also hug him while the RFA is laughing. Well, Jumin isn't amused that someone else is hugging his wife but he knows, that Yoosung and I are like brother and sister.
I see Seven. He looks good. I guess, he was worryed too.
,,Yoosung! Don't make the dress dirty!" Zen tells him while laughing. I also laugh. This little boy is crying for me. He's just too sweet, like a little brother. I place a kiss on my hand palm and touch his cheek ,,Everything is fine, Oppa!" I tell him with a smiling face. He turns red and smiles at me ,,Thank god!"
,,I want a kiss too!!" Zen cries
,,I wanna have one from my Catty cat-"
,,They are both mine!" Jumin calls out. I'm happy, that he's smiling. But I guess, he's just smiling to tease them both, that he has everything they want.
Jumin comes and kisses me. I just enjoy this kiss.
A little bit later we all are standing in the warm hall. I gave my hand to many people, even thought I didn't know them. Well, they all knew me. Jumin is looking at me.

He's standing in the middle of a lot of people I don't know. But I guess, they are all from business. I don't think, that my father-in-law has real friends. He's a good man, perhaps with women too good, but this rotten world can't be friend with such a man. Everyone would take the possibility.

Jumin comes to me, he tells me, that we will take our speech soon. I hate it. I don't like this whole attention.
Well, looks like Yoosung and Seven are the same as me. The RFA has an own table while I should sit with my family, Jumin, father and his new girlfriend.
But father had to go to talk to someone, the girl, I already hate her, but she won't last for too long, went to talk with other women and my husband... he also had to go. So I'm sitting between Yoosung and Saeyoung. Jaehee is near Jumin. She's his secretary after all and knows this whole play so I'm sitting on her place. Zen loves the show, even if it's not his show, and talks to women. Of course they all think, he looks beautiful.
My belly is aching again. I would really like to go home now. Father came and asked me, if everything was okay. He heard the thing with the accident. He will be a nice grandfather.
Jumin makes me notice, that we have to take our speech. So I stand up. The world is spinning but I need to ignore it. My husband takes my hand and we walk to the microphone. He talks first ,, I hope, that everybody is enjoying this evening. Thank you that you all came to my fathers party. It's his birthday and I'm really happy to see, that so many people came. I know, this is something that i do every year, but before we will open the buffet, I would like to say some words regarding my father. Dad, I'm really happy, that you are my dad. I know, it's the same thing like every year, so this year, I would like to let my beautiful wife speak. Mc.''

I smile at him. Jaehee told me, that all the other years, before he became my husband, he let her do the speech and said the same thing every year without showing any emotions. This year it's full with emotions, she told me. He wrote it himself. I like it how people say, that I changed him. I often think, I'm no good for him. But hearing this makes me confident, that I'm his perfect match and that he is mine.
After he talked, the world is spinning again but I can't think about it since he already gave me the microphone so I will talk now.
,,Good evening. Well, this is the first time I'm here at the party. And I'm really happy about it. I'm happy that I became your daughter-in-law, Father. I just wanted to tell you happy birthday and thank you, for welcoming me and for treating me like a real daughter. I'm sure you will be a great grandfather. I'm really happy, that this baby has you as a grandfather.''
Everyone is giving me an applause and I guess I'm red. Jumin is holding my hand. I look at him. His eyes are so beautiful. We both go to our table and finally eat.
i'm not really hungry but since Jumin is watching me, I'm eating.
,,Chairman Han, Mr. Han, would you please come?'' Jaehee calls them after dinner. I guess some guest want to talk to them.
,,Mc, you can go to the RFA. I need to go for a bit. I love you.'' and with a kiss he is there, standing with some other people. The girlfriend beside me went also away so I decide to do what Jumin told me. Yoosung sits there and still eats while Seven and Zen are watching some rich girls.
,,The one with the red dress! Really sexy...''
,,My fav woma
n is still Mc. Here you are, beauty. Jumin left you again, right?! Such a-''
,,Zen! Don't talk too loud! That's a party with many people. They will mistake your words. And please, don't talk so about my husband!''
I tell him.
Zen can't understand. But I guess I can't change his mind.
,,Whatever. How are you feeling?'' he asks me.
indeed I'm feeling bad. And after Zen asked me, I'm feeling ill again. I hold into Seven since I'm sure that I will faint. I can't tell anything. My belly hurts, the world is spinning but I can't faint here! But before I can say anything, I already can't see anything and lose my mind.