Your choice - Jumin x Mc Trigger Warning! => Happy End

Mc's friend kills herself and Jumin says something 'mean'. Mc shows him, that it isn't something other people should just accept. The RFA helps her with this act.

Do you remember this chatroom in V's Route? Well, I thought it was pretty mean and so I wrote a FanFiction about this comment! I hope you like it!

It was her choice to kill herself. You should accept it, huh? I was pretty stupid. You're Stupid! Stupid!
I always thought that way. But after MC told he theses words...I'm regretting my way of thinking.

,,Really?'' she asked me that time.
,,Yes.'' I responded.
,,Fine. If I commit suicide, will you still think like that? Jumin Han, you should stop with that. I can't take it anymore.'' she snapped at me.
Yes, right. My lovely wife, MC.
She was angry. Angry at me.
Even through I gave her so much. She was angry.
I thought about my words. Of course she was angry!
Her best friend commited suicide and the best thing I could say was ,,It was her choice.'' I'm so selfish.
The Chatroom is almost exploding.
Of course Zen is really angry.
MC left a message a while ago that she was angry at me and wanted to go out for a bit but since none was online she went out alone.

Zen: Trust found kid I told you! If you hurt her, I will take her with me!
Jumin: Don't touch my wife, Zen.
Zen: IF SHE'S YOUR WIFE TREAT HER LIKE ONE!
Yoosung: Jumin, what did you do?
Jaehee: Yes. Mr. Han. I'm not talking as a secretary but as MC's best friend.
Jumin: Well, her friend comminted suicide and I told her that she should accept it because it was her own decision.
Zen: .....
ARE YOU CRAZY! I'M GOING TO SEARCH HER! SEVEN COME ONLINE!
Seven entered the Chatroom
Seven: whoah. Jumin that was harsh.
Yoosung: How could you?! That's the same with Rika! You can't accept a friend's death!
Yoosung left the chatroom
Zen: Seven, I'm going to call you.
Zen left the chatroom
Seven: Oki doki
Jumin, I hope you still get the chance to apologize to her.
Seven left the chatroom
Jaehee: Mr. Han. I'm afraid that they're right. Mc was really hurt at the moment. I think she just wanted a big hug from her husband.
Just nice words and soft kisses.
I think you forget that she's not a cat but your wife. She has emotions.
Jaehee left the chatroom

They were still searching for MC.
It was making me uneasy that Seven couldn't track her.
Of course I sent a bodyguard with her.
She didn't notice. The guard tells me everything every 30 minutes.
Well, but still, why am I feeling like that?
I would like to ask her. But she's not here. I can't ask her what this kind of feeling is.

,,Mr. Han. I'm afraid to tell you that we can't find your wife anymore.'' someone tells me at the phone after it was ringing.
,,Where did you see her last?''
,,At the bridge at the next street.'' the voice responded.
,,Well. You're fired.'' I quickly leave, leaving Elizabeth the 3rd alone.
Mc....I hope you're fine. I really hope you're okay.
I don't know why but my hands are trembling.
I want to talk to someone but I can't...
I tell Driver Kim the place and he does as I say.
But something is odd.
I can see four people.

,,Zen?'' I could never mistake his hair.
I quickly run to him.
Why are they here? At the same place Mc was seen last?
Did they find her?
Did they call her?
,,Mr. Han.'' Jaehee notices me. She's crying and I'm getting afraid. I'm sure that's the right feeling.
There's a wet body on the ground. Long brown hair are laying on the ground.
There's none here. Just the RFA and-
,,Mc....'' I whisper. That's Mc.
My wife.
My wife is laying on the ground. On the dirty ground, wet like a fish.
,,What happened?'' I asked as I kneel down
,,We saw her how she jumped from this bridge, Jumin.'' Seven's voice is so silent.
I can't trust him, I just can't.
,,Jumin, she's dead.'' he tells me.
,,No, no no no!'' I can't believe it! My wife?! Why?!!!

,,You have no right to cry.'' Zen tells me. I look at him. I'm shocked.
,,She jumped from a bridge and I have no right to cry?!'' I just scream.
,,You told her yourself! It was her own decision! You should accept it!'' I look at him...

Did he just say the words I told her this morning?
Did Zen just say, that I should accept her dead?
,,But....I didn't notice that she was that sad...'' I tell him...
Wait? What do I want now?
I somehow need a hug....hot tears are leaving my eyes.
Yes, a hug would be nice.
Like the one I should have given MC when she told me....
It's my fault. It's my fault....
Something wet hugs me.
,,Do you know what you're feeling?'' a soft voice asks me.
,,You regret the things you've done. And you're sad.''
I look down at my chest. MC's hugging me.
,,You were crying. You were sad. You wanted a hug. Someone who's there for you because someone dear to you died.''
I still can't understand.
My hands are shaking.
,,You will get angry at me. But After I've told them your words, I decided to play a prank on you to show you some feelings. I know. It's really pathetic. But I really think, a person realizes how dear someone was, when the person is gone. I didn't want you to feel that way.''

,,I'm sorry, my love, I'm sorry. Forgive me. I still need to learn more about feelings. I was really...no. My heart. It was in such a pain...I thought I was dying with you.''
,,It's okay, Jumin. It's my fault. I love you too.''

Since that day, well, let's say I'm trying to understand people's feeling better. Thanks to Mc it's easier, even through her prank was too much for me.
,,Mr Han! She didn't die! You need to come to work!''
,,This feeling is named sadness. I guess I'm sulky...payback for your prank!''