Family - Zen x MC

,,Wah! Mc! Are you all right? You can't move that fast! Come on, I'll pack the things. What do we need?''
"Mhh ... well. Maybe we can stay for a week? We can also look for guests in that area.
We just need enough clothes. I remember when we were there before Valentine's Day there was a huge park! We could all have a picnic together
!'', you were really happy about this idea and Zen agreed.
"I'll call Jumin."
Okay!", Zen replied. He hated asking Jumin for help but now that he saw how happy you were, he didn't want his feelings to destroy everything.

The only thing what Zen didn't notice was that you were feeling sick again. You became dizzy and felt cold at the same time. You just ignored your feelings since you felt better afterwards.
You thought it was because of the weather. It was a warm September day.
You called Jumin and he agreed immediately.
"I tell Assistant Kang."
,,Good. I'll check if Yoosung and Seven are online and let them know.''
"We'll pick you up in two hours. You're lucky that nothing is going on today. "
,,Haha yes. And Jumin, what are you doing with Elisabeth? "
"Do not worry, I'll leave her here. Seven comes along, he will abuse her and Zen ... I'm sure he would throw her out. But what would be worse
is that you would yell at me... .
'' Jumin mumbled a bit afraid.
You started to laugh that loud that Zen wanted to listen to your conversation. Did the two of you flirt? Näh, you would never hurt him but this idiot ...
He saw your eyes, they were shining and he felt pure jealousy until he heard your sentence: ,,Yes, I'm sorry for the last time, but well. If you would hurt my Zenny just a bit, it would be the most horrible thing in the world" Zen could hear Jumin's laugh on the other side of the phone.
,,Mc, it's nice that you're happy. "
"Thank you Jumin. It's nice that you realized how happy I am with Zen.", then you hung up.
Zen hugged you from behind, which made you shriek.
,,Sorry. It's just that I'm so glad you're happy with me. " He kissed you neck and made you moan slightly.
You turned your face to kiss him on the lips.
He chuckled.
Christmas ... that sounds so long, but soon our three sunshines will be here ...!"
,,Hehe, Zen. Come on, let me write to the others, otherwise we will never leave here!" you laughed. He was still hugging you and talking about your babies.

You entered the chatroom to tell Yoosung and Seven about your plan. Fortunately, they were both chatting.
Both logged out to pack their things. They were afraid to say nobecause they realized how important that was to you and Zen.
And so they were sitting in a luxury bus two hours later..
Driver Kim was driving and the RFA was sitting in the back.
You were sitting between Zen and Jaehee and the others members were facing you.
In front of them was a small table with drinks and some snacks, of course only healthy things for the honorable you.
You were a little bit pale.
Mc, are you all right?", Jaehee asked worriedly.
"Yes, I just couldn't sleep properly because of the babies..."
"Then sleep on my shoulder
." Zen told you.
You leaned against your sweetheart and slept immediately.

The RFA started talking, ,,Have you decided in which hospital you want to go?", Yoosung asked out of the blue.
"I could search one for you!", Jaehee suggested. Her best friend's health was very important to her.
"I want to make some babies!", Seven shouted before Yoosung held his hand in front of his mouth.
,,She's sleeping! Shut up!''
,,Wow. Yoosung is growing up.", Jumin praised.
"Hey!" the LOLOL-player cried.
,,Not yet. We want to think over it. We don't even know how we want to give birth to them. She wants a water birth but I would prefer a caesarean section, she wouldn't feel that much pain. "
"Yes, but did you ask her why she doesn't want a cesarean?", Jumin asked.
Zen stayed silent. He knew why. And his heart ached just thinking about it.
"She thinks ... she thinks she can't do it.", He said and stroked your face. You looked like an angel.
,,What?"
,,Seven. You know that she has problems. She said she thinks that if she sleeps, she might not awake." Zen wanted to stay strong.
They had gone through so much. And then that!
"She can do it." Jaehee put her hand on yours. Jumin was sitting in front of Zen and laid his hand on Jaehees.
Seven Yoosung's hand and put their hands on Jumin's.
Zen smiled: ,,Of course. But keep your hands off otherwise she'll wake up!", He scolded, but he didn't sound that strictly. After a long drive they were finally there.