Mc being abused in her past by the professor but nobody believed her

Jumin

He wondered everytime why you got so afraid when someone laughed Everytime you heard a group laughing you would shriek and close your ears Jumin didn't think it was annoyingBut he was curious why you were so afraidBut you didn't told him so he couldn't do anything But one day at work, you were with him and Jaehee, it got really bad You got so paranoid that you forgot to breath He was angry that he didn't knew what was wrong When everything became quiet he forced you to tell him ,,You can't take everything on your own! God tell me! How can I help you if I don't know what's wrong?!" You cried and closed your ears with your hands. You didn't want to hear it. No shouts, no laughs, nothing. You lived in pain but kept on smiling. But this was over now. Since you had someone who could probably believe in you But, would he believe you? You cried so hard and Jumin could only regreted his harsh words. ,,Will you believe me? Will you still stay at my side? Will you help me out, even if I tell you, that my high school teacher abused me?" Jumin was shocked and so was Jaehee but they just kept it quiet. ,,Will you believe me, if I tell you, that I told a lot of lies in the past because everyone liked me they way I was? Would you believe me, if I tell you, that my teacher abused me? That he asked me, to do bad things after school?! Would you still believe me, if I tell you, that he told me bad things and none believed me? Would you still love me, if I tell you, that he told me bad things while my classmates laughed?! That he gave me bad grades even if I was right? My mom, my dad, my brother, my friends... THEY ALL JUST LAUGHED AT MY FACE BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT I WOULD LIE. But none cared that I was afraid of other laughs. But none cared that I cried until late in the night. None cared that I hated this tiny room where he abused me. None believed me. But still. Would you believe someone who could only lie to be accepted, ending up being hated because of the truth?" Jumin took a huge breath and smiled. Of course he would believe his wife.

Zen

You were his beautiful princess. Your smile was the biggest and brightest smile he ever saw. And he loved your smile. He was happy that his manager was his girlfriend. But he was curious of your swings of mood. And, why would you go away, everytime something got wrong in the studio? Once, the director shouted really loud and clapped on the table so violent. You disappeared and Zen followed you. You entered his changing room he could see how you sat in front of the mirror You took off your T-Shirt and sat there in underwear. He could see a lot of scars You laughed in the mirror Telling you the same things while you were crying ,,None believes you. None likes you. None will help you. The persons with the biggest smile got hurt the most. Keep smiling. Keep...." and you were crying while you were touching the scars. Zen couldn't understand why you were so injured but he got really afraid. ,,Please don't shout...don't shout... DON'T SHOUT MR (NAME), DON'T I WILL BE A NICE GIRL" you cried. thinking you were alone But Zen came out asking why you were so strange. He really thought you noticed himBut you looked in his eyes. You saw his despair, the scared look you saw in your own eyes. You told him. You told him that your professor would always hurt you with scissors, with his hands and the school tools. Why? You looked like his wife who went out with another man. So you had to get punished. You didn't deserve happiness. He always told you, you had to live in despair. When you told your friends they all kept distance from you. You were alone. Maybe he was right. You didn't deserve happiness. So you didn't told your parents. Zen hugged you. He wanted to give you happiness. You cried and cried. The darkness followed you but with Zen at your side there could be a little bit hope left

Yoosung

You were married since five years. And you looked happy. But everytime you got in a full place, you looked scared, snapping for breath. You hated the RFA parties with so much people. And it got even worser when you heard, that one guest was married to a math professor. You just begun to cry and run away. The RFA was shocked but not angry. Yoosung wanted to hug you but you rejected him. He was really sad but then he looked at your trembling body You mumbled weird things like ,,Hai Anata." Or ,,Forgive me master" it was really strange. ,,I know. None will believe me. None will help me out." That's when Yoosung just hugged you. Ofc he knew, you shouted things like "not there, not here, not you!" And that was the baddest feeling he ever had. The feeling of realizing that his wife got raped. You calmed after an hour and told him. You told him that your professor raped you and gave you bad grades. That your dad was drinking alcohol and wouldn't believe you and that other teachers hadn't got time for "lies like that" But Yoosung believed you And he promised you that you would never go near a professor or a crowded place.

Jaehee

The nights were the scariest for Jaehee. She would be afraid of sleep since you moved too much while sleeping. You even talked while sleeping. She was annoyed a little bit. Who would not. She bought a coffee shop with a girl who couldn't sleep. One night, maybe the scariest for Jaehee, you even walked. You went in the kitchen and talked something about family and death Jaehee followed you. She wanted to wake you up even if she knew that it was dangerous for a sleepwalking person. But then you hold a knife in your hand. She got so scared but you woke up on your own and were crying like a baby. She wanted to know the truth and so you told her. The professor at your school was once a paramedic.He did really awful things to you. He hurted you and then he patched up. He told you things like ,,Dummy, your good for nothing'' making you cry and hate yourself for comforting you. Jaehee didn't know what to say but she was sorry for all the annoying feelings she had. She wanted to help you.

Saeyoung

The first night with you was awful for him well, he mistook your nightmare with a pleasure moaning. He woke up in the middle of the night because of your moaning.he thought you were doing naughty things on your own and wanted to help you. But then he realized that you were sleeping. When he turned on the light he saw you wet sweat and noticed soon-you were having a nightmare three nights in the row and every night you were crying or moaning. he really wanted to know what your nightmares were about. One night, you even shouted. You even woke up Saeran. He was also thinking the two of you were doing naughty things. When he came in to shut at you, he saw his brother sitting on the bed and you still sleeping It was an awkward situation but the two boys soon realized you had also problems in the past. The next day the boys talked with you for a long time. You knew that you couldn't sleep good but you hoped, that you wouldn't wake up Saeran or Saeyoung You had to tell them about your past. About your teacher shouting at you, even if you were right, telling you to leave you behind even if your grades were the best and making you embarassed in front of the whole school. Your Mother didn't believe you but even if she would- she wasn't interested Saeyoung and Saeran believed you. They had so much faith in you so they asked Jumin for help and destroyed the life of the man, who destroyed your life. You never knew and you didn't need to know. You just had to get better but this was maybe impossible.

Saeran

He was shocked you panicked so easily and you even had pain in the stomach. but he never asked you. everyone had secrets so if you didn't wanted to tell him, he couldn't force you but he was worried for you. You seemed to have a trauma. every time you saw something, you seemed to get flashbacks and after that you seemed to be in pain he didn't wanted you to be in pain he thought, you had a trauma because of the things with the RFA but, it had nothing to do with the RFA so it had to be something in your past he looked through your past with his computer and saw, that you were really good in school but really bad in behave but, you seemed to be fine. so he looked more and more until he found out, that your professor abused you when he asked you, you told him, that you had no friends and that he hated you because you weren't korean telling bad things at you like ,,slut, bitch, dummy, pork..'' he even threw things like keys at you and very often he would write something about you on the blackboard about you being bad in school. but your mother didn't believe you after she talked with other teacher or classmates. so she stopped believing you and your friends just didn't tell anything. Saeran was so angry. but your professor died a long time ago. Saeran knew what you felt like. You weren't alone he was there for you.

V

When you finally could go to your own apartent, you never let V in you never kissed him, you never told him you liked him or loved him. he thought you were really shy. but you seemed to be really afraid like, a half blind blue haired man could do something to you.but you seemed to have nobody, not a friend, not a best friend, no family but it even looked like you never let someone in your heart. you couldn't trust anybody V wanted to know why. was it something in your past? Or had it to do with the RFA? He was puzzled but still wanted to know something. he decided to ask you. After distract him from the topic a few times, he finally got you to tell him and he wished he would never asked about that. he was feeling so bad. literally it was his fault for you feeling bad.you were in love with him again and you somehow were scared again. you once loved your professor and he knew that but still he abused you and took advantage of it. Nobody believed you. they all knew you were in love with him so they thought you wanted to take revenge and soon you were left behind without anybody so that's why you can't tell others that you love them that's why you can't trust anybody anymore but ofc V wasn't so like the others. He won your trust and never took advantage of it. he helped you.