RFA + Minor Trio with a MC who saves somebody from getting hit by a car

Jumin

How could this happen to you?
Mc Han, his wife?!
Just a hour ago you were walking with him, his hand hooked in your arm and now he sat beside your bed in a hospital.
The doctor told him you were perfectly fine and he was happy to hear this.
After all you were hit by a car after you saved a child!
He was proud and angry at you.
,,Mr Trust Found Kid! Can you explain how this happened?!" Zen was angry.
,,We were just walking and out of nothing she let go of my hand and saved a child who was playing on the street." he mumbled. He felt awful.
He promised himself to protect you but he failed.
You slowly opened your eyes ,,Guys...don't argue here, I would do it again." you groaned with a headache.
,,My love...the next time I will protect you for sure...! Don't worry, I love you. I was so afraid..." he whispered.
,,I'm sorry Jumin. I love you too." you smiled.

Zen (This is based on a true story!)

,,And then, and then she just fell without noticing anything!" you laughed about your sister you just met. You told him how funny it was and asked him to come along next time.
With a nod he agreed with you. He wanted to become part of your family.
He wanted to tell you something but you heard a scream and looked in it's direction.
A woman was screaming to a girl who was crossing the street.
The girl couldn't hear anything because of her headphones.
A car came in her direction. You knew what to do ,,GO AWAY!" you screamed as you let go of Zen's hand.
The car abruptly stopped as you laid on the floor with the girl.
Zen was shocked to death but you were fine, you just had a few scratches.
,,Are you hurt, Babe? Your poor skin!''
,,I'm fine, Hyun'' you smile at him.

Yoosung

,,Kya, Yoosung stop it!'' you laughed as you waited at the traffic light.
Yoosung was tickling you, which made you shriek and giggle.
An older woman in front of you got annoyed.
You look at her, a bit sad. But your eyes quickly turned worried as a car rushes in her direction.
,,HALMEONI!'' you screamed, saved her and got hit as she fell on the cold ground.
Right in this moment Yoosung's only wish was to save you.
He cried immediately, begging for your life,,Don't die on me, Please! AHH I BEG YOU, MC! Ahh I should have become a medical for people, not a vet...!''
,,I'm happy that you followed your dream!'' you whispered.
,,You....Ahhhhhhhh! Mc! Don't die I'm so afraid!'' Yoosung was still crying, even three months after the accident he's still not over it.
,,i'm proud, Mc but i was so afraid! She was a stranger!''
,,You did the same for me!'' you laugh about his reaction.

Jaehee

You're giggling next to Jaehee on your free day. You plan to go to Zen with her.
It's a really nice day, the sun shines and the birds are singing until...
,,MC! MC! MC WAKE UP!'' she cries beside you as you slowly close your eyes to wake up three hours later.
,,What happened?'' your voice is sore and you're trembling. You have a big headache and are in pain.
,,Mc, you saved a Man from getting hit by a car and...'' she smiles at you with tears.
,He's fine?'' the RFA is amused. You got hurt the most but you still ask if the man is fine.
,,Yes, Mc...but next time, don't do things like that....you gave me a shock!''

Saeyoung (this Headcanon is based on a true story...please pay attention T.T!)

,,Mehhhh! Mc! I have a car! We don't need to take the bus!'' your future husband is sulking over the fact that you're driving with a bus instead with his car.
,,Saeyoung! You can meet a bunch of new people! Don't complain and enjoy the atmosphere!'' you laugh happily. While he still cries over this fact, you look after a few teenagers, playing next to the street.
It's dangerous but you still say nothing.
But, while the bus is coming, the girl blushes and pushes the boy, making him lose his balance.
You react quickly, before the bus can hit the boy, he lays on you, save.
,,MC!'' Saeysoung reacts a few seconds later, shocked about your reaction.
,,See, Saeyoung! Imagine we weren't here right now, the boy would be dead!'' you looked serious while you got up.

Saeran (this is also based on a true story.....!)

,,The ice cream is soo good!'' Saeran is happy. Just give him an ice cream and the boy forgets all his worries.
,,Yes, you're right!''
,,I'm always right!'' he snaps at you, still smiling.
,,Ahaha, that's not true!'' you flirt with him.
You're walking behind a young girl who's watching at her phone, what is she writing?
But before you can even think about her, you hold her in your arms.
Your ice cream crushes on the dirty ground as a car rushes in front of you, cursing the girl.
She's shocked and looks at you ,,Äh..thank you for saving me.''
,,No problem. But please pay more attention!'' you smile at her.
,,See, I'm alwayas right!''
,,What do you mean, Saeran?'' you look at him with a funny face.
,,I knew that you were a nice person.''

Jihyun

,,Smile at me, Mc!'' he laughs while he tries to take pictures of you.
,,I'm trying!'' you finally laugh.
But your happy face changes as soon as you notice how an old man gets hurt on the street and gets almost hit by a car.
You rush to him and stand in front of him, shielding him.
,,WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU UGLY SLUT?''
,,Mr, could you please stop talking like that to my girlfriend? She just saved you from being a murderer. I think you shouldn't drive that fast on the street.'' Jihyun is standing beside you, angry.
But he tries his best to look calm.
,,Thank you, lady.'' the injured man thanks you.
,,Oh, no problem. Are you hurt?'' you're still concerned.
Everything is settled and you finally lay in your boyfriend's arm in the evening.
,,I was shocked but happy at the same time...'' he whispers.
,,Why?'' you look up at his wet eyes.
,,I thought you were going to die....but to save another person.'' ,,I would never leave you while I'm modeling for you!'' you promise him with a long, soft kiss.

Vanderwood

,,I'M NOT COMING ALONG!'' he screams.
,,I need to clean the house and make the dishes!'' Vanderwood is stressed over the house.
,,Fine! Saeyoung, let's go!'' of course you're angry at him.
You just wanted to enjoy a day like this but he rejected you.
You walk with Saeyoung, trying to distract yourself.
Saeyoung helps you, he's walking in front of you, looking at your face.
,,Saeyoung, look out or you will hurt yourself!'' you laugh.
But at the same time a car comes with full speed.
You react pretty quickly, pushing him away but getting hit.
Your limb body lays on the ground, blood rushes out of you. You don't feel anything.
,,YOU FAT ASS WHAT HAPPENED?!'' you hear someone sobbing and screaming.
Is it Vanderwood?
,, Vander....wood?'' you mumble.
,,I'm here, Mc.''
,,Don't scream at him, he tried to make me laugh because I was sad...'' you whisper, feeling something wet on your palm.
,,I know...I'm sorry....Don't go out without me anymore...''