RFA with a MC who got mentally abused and is afraid to show love

Jumin

When Jumin kissed you in front of Sarah, you were really happy.
You thought you found happiness.
But it changed a bit in the last days since he was a bit protective.
You were afraid, again.
You were happy when he proposed to you and when you married. But you never hugged him because you felt like.
You never dared to kiss him because you wanted to.
You waited until he showed you some love. But Jumin Han knew nothing about love.
The nightmares came back, sweat rolled down your forehead while you waved yourself in the bed.
You were afraid, even in your dreams, the past couldn't let you go.
,,NO!'' you screamed.
You couldn't breath...you were afraid.
You tried to hold your hair but something stopped you. You tried to scream but you forgot how.
Your head was spinning, you breath got stronger....
,,MC!'' a voice screamed your name. Here you are, again. You did something wrong.
,,AHHHHHAH! PLEASE!'' you cried. Your cheeks got red, hot, salty tears rolled down, your eyes were red.
Sweat and tears mixed up.
But something warm hugged your cold, tiny body.
,,It's okay...I'm here, my love. It's okay.....'' he hugged you and nursed you like a little baby.
You could breath again and told him.
,,My dad married a woman after my mother died but left us. She was angry at me because. I think she thought it was my fault. And maybe it was. But I was just ten. I wanted to hug somebody, to call someone Mom or to just lay in someone's arm after a bad day. But I was not allowed. Every time I wanted to hug her, she told me I was scum, I should die ort go to hell.... Every time I wanted to give her a good bye kiss she screamed. But in front of other people, she always hugged me. I learned to not show love and wait until other people show it to me. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. I'm sorry that I-‚''
He hugged you and stroked your soft hair ,,No, Mc. She had no right to do this to you. I'm sure it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry that this happened to you. I wish I could do something for you. But please, I would never reject you. Hug me as often as you like. Kiss me when ever you want!''
You were so happy that you thought your heart was about to explode in your chest.
It would take some time, you knew but you tried your best. You wanted to do it for him.

Zen

You were so happy that he hugged you that day at the party.
You were excited to see how things would turn out.
But there was a problem.
Every time you tried to hug him, you had flashbacks.
How your dad slapped you or how your mother just missed to give you food.
Why? Because you wanted to hug them like every three years old girl.
You were afraid to hug people, and never gave kisses.
You got separated from them and someone else took you but the fear in your heart never disappeared.
You were traumatized.
You wanted to change for Zen but it as somehow impossible.
Zen noticed that whenever he opened his arms, you were unsure what to do.
,,Mc, babe. Can you tell me...why are you always pausing when I try to hug you...or kiss you...?" he was sitting at the other end of the couch.
You were stunned about this sudden question.
You felt vulgar and you felt how your face turned pale.
,,Äh..well...because...it's because..." you were horrified.
,,My parents...they abused me." you whispered with a sore voice, suddenly sobbing.
He hugged you, concerned about you.
He was heart-broken.
You suddenly got reminded...he was also abused!
You looked at him with a scared look, his eyes were also tearing up.
,,What did they do?" he asked you stuttering.
But he already understood because of your stiff body.
,,I promise to you, I will always hug you. And I allow your love. Because I really love you."

Yoosung

It was odd.
You felt secure with him and his family.
You liked it being with them.
And you were happy that you were finally over your fear of showing love.
You felt so much better, now that you could hug and kiss him.
But something triggered your fear again.
His sister was like a sister to you and so one day you saw her in a shop and just hugged her.
It was something natural but she got scared and rejected your hug.
,,Oh! Mc, dear. I'm sorry. I didn't notice that it was you, you know here are so many weird people....what is it? Are you okay?" Yoosung saw you talking to his sister.
But he also saw your pale, paralyzed face.
It was a familiar feeling-nobody loved you.
You rushed out, hiding your face in your palms, this tiny pain in your heart...
,,MC!" Yoosung found you and exclaimed your name.
You looked at him.
You suddenly forgot all the beautiful times you had together.
You hugged your own knees and looked away.
You closed your eyes and tried to breath again.
Yoosung wanted to take you in his arms but you rejected him.
He suddenly grabbed your shoulders and you shrieked, you remembered the man.
The strange man who grabbed your arms and pushed you against the wall ,,DON'T HUG ME, YOU LOOK SO PLAIN! WE JUST ADOPTED YOU FOR MONEY!"
,,MC!" you tried to push him away but he was stronger.
,,I love you!"
,,Really?" he observed you.
,,I already told you once. What happened? You were over it...!"
You sobbed, a few hiccups left your lips ,,Your sister...she hates me!"
,,You scared me!" she was crying too. She was concerned for you and hugged you too.
You accepted her hug.
,,I love you Mc. So please don't be afraid. We all love you!" Yoosung whispered as soon as his sister let go of you.

Jaehee

She also felt unloved.
You confessed how your childhood was.
You remembered the day you told her.
It was her birthday.
The two of you lived together for a long timeThe RFA was invited too.
You handled her over your present.
You wanted to hug her, kiss her warm cheek and tell her with all your heart that you were happy that she was alive.
But what if, she rejected you.
What if this feeling of cherish you had for her was one sided?
Your heart felt as if it was smashed, as if knives stabbed through your heart.
,,Mc, why don't you give me a hug?" she asked you with a kind smile.
With a nod you went to her and hold her strongly in your arms.
You weeped in her soft, warm chest.
You finally felt secure.
In front of the whole RFA you explained your story.
Jaehee understood it all.
,,It's okay. Because now you're fine. We love you. We won't reject you. Everyone is happy to see that you loves them. Don't worry!"

Saeyoung

When he looked in your documents he found out that your dad remarried twenty-two times.
He was surprised and thought you were Mr Han's daughter.
He didn't pay much attention to you.
He first rejected you and now he was the whole time around his brother.
You understood that Saeran needed more time than you.
It was okay for you.
When he came to sleep you were already asleep.
So he didn't really notice that you were afraid to hug him or show your love.
To be honest he sometimes thought you were jealous of Saeran.
But Vanderwood told him something odd ,,Maybe she isn't jealous but afraid?"
He didn't understand and so he asked you.
He tipped your shoulder.
He was surprised that you trembled a bit and asked you if everything was okay.
,,Need a hug?'' e asked you with a kind, warm smile.
,,Am I allowed to?'' you asked him carefully.
His heart jumped. He felt somehow blank.
What did you mean by that?
He just took you into his arm, what made your heart beat quickly.
,,Of course!'' he stroked your soft hairs.
This action made you cry.
The hot tears left your eyes and you sobbed.
You were afraid, your hands trembled and you hoped that he would hold you forever.
,,Why are you afraid?'' he asked you.
,,Be....because...my dad always beat me up and my step mothers.....hated me! They even told me how bad I was!!'' you cried even louder and grabbed his T-Shirt.
You wanted to be strong but your heart....it felt as if it was going to break.
He hugged you stronger ,,I wont let them go with this! I know how you feel....I won't forgive them!'' he whispered.
,,No...don't let me go!'' you cried. Saeran noticed your cries.
He was also feeling bad.
After you felt asleep he told his brother about your bad childhood.
Saeran apologized to you and for the very first time you hugged someone because you wanted to ,,Don't worry!'' you made him feel happy and accepted.