I will never leave you

,,WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!'' you screamed so loud that even Elizabeth went away. You couldn't remember having such a bad argument with your husband after your marriage. Was it even possible to be angry at him? Yes it was. Your lovely, kind and handsome husband was a really jealous man.
,,YOU CHEATED ON ME! SAY IT!''
,,ARE YOU KIDDING ON ME?! WITH WHO SHOULD I?!''
you couldn't scream anymore. Your throat was hurting, your heart was beating crazy. You felt as if you had a fewer, a panic attack and a sleepover together. You were sad, angry, mad and desperate. Afraid. Why was he thinking you would cheat on him? Your hands were trembling.

You did nothing wrong.

,,WITH ZEN!'' he just screamed. You were shocked. WHY?! You liked Zen but as a friend. And you often didn't talk to him because he just annoyed you with his bad talking about Jumin.
,,Jumin! Calm down!! Why should I?'' you understood, he was just jealous. You wanted him to calm down.
,,I KNOW IT! YOU'RE THE SAME AS MY FATHERS GIRLFRIENDS!''
,,OI! DON'T YOU DARE TO TELL ME THIS! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU! I TOLD YOU!! WHY ZEN?!''
,,I KNOW HE LOVES YOU!''
,,JUMIN I LOVE YOU!''

,,I don't believe you!'' he said. The world was breaking. You just packed your things. You needed to go the work. The two of you packed your things and walked to the garage, still discussing.
,,Do you understand what the f*ck you just said to your wife?! I really don't understand why you would think of me as a cheater!'' you were angry. Angry that he couldn't trust you.
,,Because he's odd in the chat!''Jumin was so angry. His deep voice was so angry, you just wanted to cry.
,,What's the meaning of this shit if you don't even believe me?!'' you asked him, hoping he would say something sweet to you.
,,i don't know. If you don't like it, do what you want. I'm not interested!'' he told you angry. He went out and walked in his building.

Did he just breake up with you? You didn't know. You began to cry desperately in the car while Driver Kim drove you to the hospital. You just realized you were too early and so you stayed there, crying like a little kid who just lost his favorite toy. You cried, touching your chest and feeling your heart. You held your shoulders. Was he really...? No! You loved him. You loved him with all your heart.

But right now you just wanted to die.

,,Mrs Han. I don't think you should go to work now.'' Driver Kim told you. You just sobbed. But still after thirty minutes you forced yourself to stop crying. You went out of the car and entered the building. You changed your clothes and went into a white room.
,,We need to go out! A building collapsed! We need to go!'' everyone was shocked but they acted quickly. You packed your things and someone gave you an uniform for the worst case. You weren't afraid or something but your hand was trembling. You thought about Jumin. If you were in the building, Jumin would do everything for you, right? No....that wasn't the case anymore.

You got out of the car after 15 minutes and searched for an entrance. A lot of people were watching outside, still the police made sure everyone stayed safe
,,MY WIFE IS IN THERE! MY WIFE! SHE STILL HAS TWO CHILDREN AT HOME! DON'T MAKE HER DIE!'' you could hear a desperate husband. You wanted to save the people. You really needed to.
But because of this you just missed what the boss said to the team - to not enter the third floor. It was especially dangerous there.

Your team entered the building searching for victims. It was all dark and cold. Noises came from above and you could hear the breathings of your team and their moves. Sometimes, the building made a noises, as if it would collapse again. But you learned how to handle the fear - the fireman made sure everything was secure. Of course it could happen something but normally it wouldn't.

Well, you were pretty sure of it.

But today you would see how secure it was.