Family - Zen x MC

YES THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! SORRY FOR THIS SHITTY END BUT PLEASE ENJOY IT!

Zen entered the chat

Yoosung: My flat isn't that small!
707: Ohhh our little Yoosung wants to invite us!
Jaehee: Yoosung, grow up and understand.
YOU HAVE TO LEARN.
We can't celebrate Christmas at your apartment.
Zen: What's up?
707: The little boy wants to invite us for Christmas Eve because we couldn't throw a party like last year ....
Jaehee: But it's too small and he has to learn.
707: WOW Jaehee, how are you writing today?
Jaehee: XD
Yoosung: Oh gosh....
Jumin: At my place?
Zen: NEVER. Your ugly cat ... my babies ....
Jumin: (-.- ;;)
707: Then at Zen's place!
Zen: My fiancé could give birth to triplets any time.
AND I SHOULD ORGANIZE A CHRISTMAS PARTY A FEW DAYS BEFORE SHE GIVES BIRTH?!
Yoosung: Seven you are so stupid.
Jaehee: We could come on the 23rd and help you. I can clean, you can decorate the apartment, Mc won't sit still anyway so she can manage everything,
Mr. Han can order the food, Seven the drinks and snacks, and Yoosung a dessert.
Jumin: Good idea Assistant Kang.
Jaehee: XD
707: DR Pepper!
Zen: No. Just coke, water, wine, soft drinks ...
707: T.T
.....
O
K
A
Y
But only for my Mc !!
I will buy some cat sleeping bags for the babies!
Zen: WHAT?
Jumin: Luciel, good idea.
Mc entered the chat
Mc: Why is Zen so shocked?
Yoosung: Seven just said that you were his property and he wants to buy cat sleeping bags for the children.
Mc: Seven ...
707: Oh-oh
Mc: That's such a cute idea !!!!
707: (: D)
I know!
Mc: So we will organize a Christmas party?
Can Zen's parents come too? I invited them and his brother and I can't take it back right now...
Yoosung: Sure!
707: Okay -
Jaehee: All right.
Jumin: Well then I will order more food.
Zen: Mc has to eat now! Goodbye!
Zen left the chat
Mc: You heard the man. See you!!
Jumin: Bye we will go too.
Jaehee: You all heard the boss.
Yoosung: I'll search dessert!
707: I have to work! :(
Mc left the chat

"How are my sweethearts?"
"All right, my back is just aching! Hahah.", you laughed happily. The birth date was the 29th December.
"Are you sure we can celebrate a party?" Zen asked, kissing your forehead. He loved you so much.
,,Yup !!! I believe that your children will wait for a long time until they will come! "
,,Hey! If they are calm and sweet, you say, that they are your children. But when they move too much or they are just 'lazy' you say, that they are mine! "Zen teased you.
"Hahaha, come on. I'm not that bad, Zenny! "Zen looked at you with big eyes. You used to call him Zenny but you didn't say it a lot these days. He kissed you. You lost your balance laid now on your back. You hugged him tightly and pressed his head to your chest.
He kissed your breast: "Do you know how much I love you, Mc?"
"Yes, Zenny. I'm pregnant thanks to you" you giggled.
"Hahaha that's right."
He stroked your stomach over and over again until you fell asleep below his gentle strokes.
"Good night babe.", he covered you with a blanket.
"Damn, I wanted to let her eat ..." he thought out loud.
However, your sleep was more important to him, which is why he let you sleep.

In the evening you woke up. He ordered Chinese food and the door bell woke you up.
You ate together and then watched a Christmas movie, Zen at least. You fell asleep after half an hour.

,,ZEN!"
"MC is everything okay?!" Zen yelled as he ran to you in the morning.
It was the 23rd of December and the RFA was about to arrive soon.
"We don't have any presents!" You cried.
How could you forget that? You even forgot Zen!
"I don't need a gift. If you stay healthy, I'm happy!"
"Nice, what about Jumin ?! Or Yoosung and Jaehee? What about Seven! I thought he never went out for Christmas and now that he comes for once, we don't have anything for him! Your parents ... .No they will hate me !!!" you cried even louder.
"Alright, alright.", He helped you up and got you warm and cozy clothes. No stress. He had to remember that.
"I'll help you to change your clothes, then I'll change myself and we can go, okay?"
"Yes!", you nodded. You and Zen went to a shopping center and walked through the shop with a lot of presents. Zen spent quite a lot of money. ,,Zenny! Now we can go and buy a Christmas tree!", you smiled. "Not too tall, okay Zenny?"
"Anything you want, my princess." You chuckled. He took your hand, he was afraid that you could stumble over one of the branches. You soon found the perfect tree. Two men helped Zen because they saw that you were pregnant and of course they couldn't let Zen carry the tree on his own. While Zen paid, you were already in the car. "Ohwwww!" A pain traversed your abdomen.
When Zen came back, you just pretended that everything was fine. You went home and arrived in time, the RFA just arrived
,,Guys. Help me. Yoosung take the presents, Seven we the tree and you, Han... do whatever you want. " ,,Hey ....''
"Come on, Mc, let's go inside. You look pale. Are you all right?", Jaehee asked. She still had flashbacks about how you collapsed and how Zen sat by your side after hearing that there might be difficulties while giving birth. Everyone cried except Jumin. He just said: "Well then that's exactly what shouldn't happen." That's why he paid the pregnancy courses and registered you in a very good hospital. ,,Good. I just have back ache ... ''
Jaehee had read somewhere that back pains could be a sign for contractions. She was about to tell you but you already left.