RFA + V and Saeran with a MC like Rika and creates a new Religion

Saeran
the first time he hears your idea he's afraid.
Well, much more than that. He's in a panic modus but stills smiles.
,,That's a good idea! Wait, I need to go to the toilet. I'm coming right away!'' he tells you, faking his happiness.
Flashbacks, memories and visions come to him.
He cries on the floor, alone.
That's his reaction.
But there's more.
,,No...why? Are you still angry at me, god?''
A few minutes later the whole RFA is there, ready to take you to a psychiatry.
,,What? Why? Saeran! Saeran, help me! There's a misunderstand!''
He's just so afraid...he can't look at you.
His head is turned.
He loves you too much to lose you.
Rika, Mom and now MC.
Why? Why? Don't take her away.
Of course he would visit you every day. But because of this you're in a big depression.
You don't talk even through the RFA is visiting you every day.
One day, it's even hard for Saeran, but one day you talk to him.
,,You know, Saeran? They are all bad. I should have trusted you when you told me back then to stay away from them. They are bad. They made sure that Rika ended the way she did and now they want to do the same with me....They're making me crazy. I wasn't like that. I wasn't like that. I just wanted to help other. Just making them clear what a bad world this is. I wanted to do something meaningful. I don't want to be angry. But none listened to me. I need revenge. And I want to die. To lay in my bed and die.'' you look at him, your red watery eyes are shining. But the shine isn't that beautiful anymore.
He kisses you, and takes your sleeping pills out of his pocked. The doctor trusted him to give you some.,,I'm sorry. It's my fault. Should we do a paradise up there? The both of us?'' ,,Yes, please.'' that's your only response.
He gives you the half of the bottle and water.
,,I will write a letter.''
,,Don't let me sleep alone...'' he's afraid. He doesn't want you to go on alone but he needs to write the letter...
,,Wait for me. I'm coming right now.''
Sadly it's too late and you're already asleep. But he's happy that he could see your face one more time, happy as if there was no problem.
He writes a letter to the RFA and takes the other half.
Good night, my little flower.
That's his reaction, that's the end.

Jihyun

,,What does that mean?'' he asked you when you told him.
,,Well, I just thought...maybe...well...'' you're puzzled yourself but you manage to tell him.
His flashbacks come over and this night he had a big nightmare.
But this time he was going to do it right.
This time there was no regret.
He knew that he wasn't alone anymore and told the RFA
They were all really shocked but they had a nice idea.
,,I told you, I'm not crazy. I just need to do something else. I won't-‚''
,,Rika wanted to do something else too. You will be going to this appointment but you will also have a new religion. It isn't really a religion but if you want to save the people, that's a nice way. You will be able to write books, tell them what you think and what's right in your opinion. But you can't force anybody. And they will control you every time.''
You look at your boyfriend.
You know that he's afraid but that doesn't mean he can treat you like this.
Eventually the two of you argue.
The discussion didn't end well and you fell, you just tripped.
But this made him feel like a bad boyfriend.
,,Let's break up...I don't think I can handle this...'' he confesses.
,,You don't want to?'' your voice is sore.
You're angry and sad.
What is the thing you wanted?
Salvation? Or just attention?
,,It's okay. I will make you free...'' these are you last words before you leave him.
Three days later the police finds your body in a building.
The first time Juhyun saw your body he just said ,,Happiness.'' before leaving.
Jihyun also, killed himself.
In a letter he told his friend that maybe this was his fault and his future,
Rika gave him a sign but he ignored it, thinking he could become happy.
It was his mistake. He was alone, since he was young.
He realized, there was no real happiness.
,,But now's the moment to make everyone happy. So, don't cry, please.'' 

Jumin

You new that he was really family oriented
since you were married you went to church with him regularly
He noticed that you were acting strange but he somehow supposed it was something else
one day you asked him ,,What's the meaning of this religion?''
He somehow noticed something black in your eyes
One day his bodyguard called him. You went into a weird building and so he followed you
,,My love, what's the meaning of this?''
,,Jumin, my husband. You know? I just think, everything we do here on this world...I don't want to live like that! You too, you didn't notice.''
,,Mc! Please, what did you do? Well, don't worry. I will cover everything, let's leave-‚''
,,No, Jumin! Stay here with me! We will change this world! Let's stay here, I did this all, please. You promised me, you told me to put myself over everyone's eyes, I should choose a selfish life, that you would love me forever! Stay here with me!''
He was indeed a bit afraid but, yes, he would love you forever and so he stayed with you, the new Mint Eye.

Zen

He didn't notice how odd you acted for a really long time
until he saw a notice on the table.
,,Discover your darkness'' he read out loud and looked at you.
,,Come with me, I did it myself. I have found a lot of new people, you will like it there.''
you smiled at him
,,Did you take something, Mc?''
,,Yes, the medicine I produced. It's okay to take it. Come with me. I will change the world. Unknown wasn't wrong after all. Come with me, please!''
You begged him, almost crying.
He couldn't say no.
Not to the woman he loved.
But when he arrived at the place, he was sure that the thing you did wasn't something good.
,,Mc, what's this?''
,,Paradise.''
Zen couldn't live like that. There was no way he could do this.
,,Guys, I need your help. Especially Jumin's. Here are the coordinates.''
The RFA helped you out but after hearing your cries about your wonderful religion, he couldn't take it anymore.
He took you on his motorbike and crashed into a building, killing the both of you.
It was his fault that many people got hurt by you.
His fault.

Yoosung

How could he have noticed?
He had no time for you.
He went to work and played LOLOL.
Of course he couldn't notice your darkness.
,,Yoosung, let's go and search for the thing Rika couldn't find.'' you told him out of the blue.
He was puzzled but followed you.
You showed him what you were working on.
It looked hard, he didn't want to do this.
You religion was odd. No way something like this could really exist.
But it was there...
He wanted to escape but you knew what to do
,,I know how Rika felt. Everyone knows....I will tell you. Stay here. To understand you first need to feel the pain she was feeling...''
,,Mc, you talk nonsense'' Yoosung never escaped from you even he was afraid and knew that this wasn't something good.

Jaehee

You often tried to tell her how you were feeling,
that something was weird about your way of thinking
But one day you just sat in a dark corner, crying to yourself while she was in the Coffee shop.
You hated the coffee shop.
You wanted to try out something new, something better.
You didn't even tell her and just began to meet other people who felt similar to you.
One year was over and Jaehee began to see that you were changing
She followed you to the an odd place.
She was a bit afraid but she was concerned for you.
She saw all these people and you, on a stage
Jaehee was amazed by your speech and somehow felt that touched that she wanted to became a member
three months later the RFA was still looking out for you because the two of you just disappeared
they never found you

Saeyoung

Everything will be fine....
He thought.
But he was wrong
you had always a bad mood, you were doing something in secret and he didn't know what
he couldn't find out either.
he was afraid.
He was afraid you would hurt yourself.
He was afraid you would hurt Saeran.
He was scared. Nothing could calm him.
One morning he found you praying.
You were saying odd words, he couldn't understand them.
,,Mc, what are you doing?''
,,Wha! Saeyoung!'' you were shocked.
He could almost see how angry you got, he was scared.
You began to scream and went away.
He was crying to himself.
He trought he could help you but somehow everything turned out wrong.
After a little bit later you told him.
You told him about your new religion, your feelings and that you would help Saeran.
he got really angry, there was no way he could let you this!
But he was too late
you already disappeared and took Saeran with you, leaving a crying mess behind