Perfect Couple

You put your hands on your head. You were just so nervous. The thought to see your crush made you sweat. Your cheeks were burning red....

But this wasn't the only problem. The problem was that you couldn't understand your own feelings. You were so deeply in love with Saeyoung. Since he found Saeran he was already better. He didn't ignore you anymore and was so sweet with you. A future with him was like a beautiful never ending dream. But the urge you felt whenever you saw Jumin....

To feel his skin on yours was much bigger than you ever imagined. The urge to touch and kiss him... You groaned and put on your dress. It was a dark dress. It was so tight....

,,Ugh...just let them closed." you whispered and took of your underwear. You could see them. So you just decided to put them off. Nobody would notice as long as you kept your legs closed. Right? At this time you didn't know how the evening would turn out.
,,To the party hall in Seoul, please." you asked the taxi driver. The way was pretty far away. You had a lot if time to prepare yourself. To calm your heart beat and stop your sweating hands.

,,Mc!" Saeyoung called you. He looked awesome in his suit. Just like a prince. Everything around him was shining. You didn't even notice his annoyed twin brother. You approached him and hugged him lightly, your breast touched his trained chest. He held you for a few minutes and sniffed at your long hair. His hand touched your back and stroked it lightly. You missed the time you lived with him so much. But at some point it was just too messy. His brother felt uncomfortable around you and you wanted to give them both a good time.
,,How are you, Oppa?" you asked him in a sweet voice.

But he couldn't answer you. At that time a tall black haired man approached the two of you and took your soft hand and kissed your palm. His lips formed a smile and a soft chuckle left his lips. He made you blush. His savage behavior thrilled you and maybe, but just maybe you forgot your crush on your side. He made a noise and took the whole attention. Ugh, I hope he didn't notice it.... you thought. Jumin still touched your hand.

,,Let's go in, guys...!" you tried to save this awkward moment and entered the hall. The party was a success. You greeted so many guests. You welcomed them and wished a happy stay. And they looked happy. At some point, perhaps you were a bit drunk, you found yourself in a to you unknown room. Saeyoung was over you.

,,I love you." he confessed his love to you. Maybe it was the drink but you thought that the lust you just felt made you go crazy. Everything was so fuzzy...You touched his red cheeks. His bulge laid on your wet sex.
,,Ughmm....Me too....I love you so much..." you groaned and kissed him. He kissed your lips, your neck and went down to your tits. You whimpered up there. You greedy, his love made you go crazy. His hands traced your legs. He put your dress up. The end of your dark dress laid on your abdomen. His finger fondled with your thighs and touched lightly your sex.
,,Mc....You're soaked...." he grumbled. You didn't know why but you mewled. He laughed.

,,You like it, huh?" he asked you. You couldn't say anything. But you gave him a light nod.
,,Insert them....put them in!" you cried out. And he did as you said. The spontaneous touch of his fingers in your pussy made you feel so good. He moved them. In and out. You tried to concentrate on him but at some point Jumin's face came up.
,,Saeyoung ~" you moaned. He looked up at you. He was just hard by looking at your blushed cheeks.
,,Yes?" he asked you.
,,Do you love me...?" you asked with a sore voice. He whispered a yes as he put his lips on your clit. You groaned. And even through you wanted to ask him something, you took his head and pushed it against your wet pussy. At some point he parted with your clit and took out his finger.
,,You want some too?" he asked you with a husky voice and let you lick his fingers.
,,Saeyoung ~ I wanna have a threesome..." you moaned as you liked your juices.

He was surprised. Or was he disappointed? Why did he look at you like that...?

You tangled your legs around his hips and pulled him to you and kissed him roughly, letting your tongue dance with his. You looked at him after a long kiss.
,,Just the thought of it, that a third person pleasures us, is pleasant." you explained. He looked at you, his eyes were so serious.
,,Jumin, right?" he asked you. You nodded and he disappeared outside. A bit later, the place you laid on was soaked wet. You heart was still beating crazy. The door was opened and your boyfriend entered the room. Behind him none else than Jumin Han. You moaned as soon as you saw them. The horny atmosphere made both boys shiver. Just by looking at you Jumin felt his dick getting harder. You got up and went over to him to free his dick.
,,Woah...." you moaned in surprise as soon as you saw his length.

,,Saeyoung...!" you whispered. Saeyoung looked at you. Jealousy written all over his face. But also an unknown craving overcame him.
,,Let's make him feel better!" you laughed and took it in you mouth. Saeyoung quickly placed himself behind you and thrusted himself into you, making you cry like crazy.
A few moments later you were finished and pleased. You felt good. You went up again without being seen. At the end of the party you and Saeyoung confessed about your relationship.

,,I'm happy for you." Jumin said.
,,I hope our relationship can still stay the same." he smirked at both of you, making you blush. This was a sweet happy end for the three of you~